It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi/Obamanation Healthcre Bill Dead! This Is How We Fix It

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Now that Brown is elected, even that wack-a-mole clapping hag Pelosi admits that her Obamanation Health care Bill is Dead.
The quick and easy fix is to tear down the state by state walls and allow heath care companies to provide insurance just like the auto insurance companies do. Who knows, the pink haired secret agent, insurance supermarket check-out babe, or the little lizard, maybe protecting your wallet the next you go to the doctor.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Violater1]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Now that Brown is elected, even that wack-a-mole clapping hag Pelosi admits that her Obamanation Health care Bill is Dead.
The quick and easy fix is to tear down the state by state walls and allow heath care companies to provide insurance just like the auto insurance companies do. Who knows, the pink haired secret agent, insurance supermarket check-out babe, or the little lizard, maybe protecting your wallet the next you go to the doctor.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by Violater1]

Or they can all go to one state where they practice business the way the credit card industry does, they change interest rates and penalties that are considered USARY in
all the other 49 states, illegal by all the other states standards. I can only imagine the
wonders such a move would create. All I know is sure do enjoy the pumping the credit card folks give me every month
I better buy some more Vaseline and take up yoga.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

I had to give you a star for that one

Thanks for the flag

I hope the Obamanation doesn't read your post, it may give them an idea.

join