It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

! I need Help with A dream, im going to die

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
ok so five years ago i had a dream that i was driving down a highway towards the state line between Nebraska and Iowa where theere is a giant river, as i was driving down the highway there were hundreds of dead crocodiles and dead bodies along the road, as i got closer to the river there became more and more crocs, when i got to the bridge it was blocked, so i got out of my car to have a look, and i noticed thousands of live crocodiles on the bank, and there were children close to the river being eaten alive by the massive crocs, as i heard a noise i turned around and was devoured myself my a monster croc?

does anyone know what this means

the date that was in my dream was 1/22/2010 so i take it that today is the day that i will die? help please

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Dying in a dream does not really mean you will die in real life.

It usually means your life will change so radically that it is as if your old life died. You will just have to figure out what crocs represent to you to decipher by what means your old life (and childhood perhaps, or innocence, depending how you feel about children) is about to end.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
ive already gone through several times of the "im going to die soon" things. Its all only as real as your willing to make it.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
How'd you know it was that date?

I wouldn't worry too much if I were you. Pretty rare to die from crocs and most dreams don't seem to mean anything.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I don't necessarily think it means you will die, if that were the case a lot of people would die each day or so I believe. More than likely, but do tell how the date came to you in the dream.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

From what I read and documentaries I've watched on the subject, dreams are merely our subconcious trying new and different things with the data that our conscious minds continually gather...

I wouldn't worry too much about it, odds are better that you'll be struck by lightning while purchasing a winning Lotto ticket than you dying today due to a dream...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

I usually have dreams of dying as well as losing a loved one but I dont let it bother me. It may have something to do with what you eat that makes you have bad dreams. When I sleep now I hardly ever dream due to my tiredness but bottom line is your not going to die anytime soon so be glad you are breathing today and stay safe friend.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
If it makes you feel any better, you won’t die today.
Death in dreams does not mean death in reality.
Dreams usually are metaphorical. They are hard to decipher if you don’t know the background.

I remember and oldwife’s tale that said a death meant a birth

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Whenever I dream about a bridge it means that a life change is about to happen.

Maybe you have some kind of obstacle blocking something you want or need to change about your life. The crocs are perhaps your fears about that.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I really wouldn't worry to much.

From reading your dreams I think the crocodiles represent the government and all the controls that most people are feeling now.

Credit card companies,debt collectors all the you can do this,you must do this,we need this,etc.

Think of it as trying to cross a swamp a quagmire so to speak.

You need to get control of your life and they'll go away.

There must be something in your life that you can't resolve once you do the dreams will go away.

How do you know they are not alligators?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I took a powernap before work today, I died in the dream, quite weird.

Of course, I was scared ****less in the dream, and woke up with the emotion still there, feeling I was just about to die.

I was energetic all through work, but damnit, i'd rather of been sleepy then anxious feeling like i'm about to die!!!!

Just stay away from crocs, or stop watching the discovery channel before you go to sleep.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
funny, well, basically if you aren't in Africa right now in the river, full of crocodiles, you should congratulate your self with successful reincarnation, have a good one

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
If you are reading this much into dreams I think the dreams are the least of your problems. I am pretty sure when you mix reality with fantasy and dreams and you are not a small child it is a pretty good sign of a mental disorder of some kind you might want to get it looked at before it gets worse and reality becomes the dream.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
A dream of death is actually not a bad thing, as it symbolizes a change in yourself that involves something very out-dated to be reborn into a new state.

Death is just change, and change is good Donkey.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

That would explain why in my dreams I end up getting murked
. Changes are bound to happen when my time is over.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Indeed Stop-loss, and this begs the question: Have fish ever had dreams that Jesus killed them?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

most likely they had dreams of the very water they swim in turned to Jesus juice and got mad wasted
. Im glad you still remember.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

How can I forget, I shun at the thought of religious leaders abusing their powers to destroy fish and sour water. Yes, I admit I eat sushi, but I didn't kill those fish, they were already dead when I got there, and I am pretty sure Jesus played a role in their execution because he is Lord over all things.

Where I ate in solitude with the lesser life form, he may have laughed and reveled in the execution. A thought I cannot bring to my heart to bear. Such cruelty to fish upsets my lunch.

[edit on 22-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Its true, so much abuse that religious leaders bring to the world. Maybe Jesus tells the Japanese to kill all forms of life in the ocean just for his bloodlust? We can't dream in peace when Jesus kills with his fish killing tendencies.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

does anyone know what this means

Dreams are most often best when held under the light of self examination and reason. We are the ones who dreamed it and are, for all that really matters, the only first-person witness to it.

You have to evaluate all the factors going in... like what you had to eat and drink that day and what mood you were in at bedtime. Most dreams are far less prophetic than they are excursions to the mind's playground.

By the way... I was not aware that there were crockelgators in either Iowa or Nebraska. We have them around here... every now and then they'll dine on a small dog that got too close but mostly, they stay away from people.

sweet dreams

top topics

<<   2 >>

join