It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama ramping up for Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ft Knox has always had an armor brigade permantly stationed there up until the 1990 decade. If you live near there. you should remember the 194th Brigade, later 3-10 Task Force. Who knows why they put another brigade back there.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
It would never happen, It would be a slaughter. With the fact that our troops being on our side, and the amount of fire power the citizens have, it would take a day! they would face an ambush on every corner! they would get cut to ribbons.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nathwa
I really do hate being a stick in the mud, considering I have an open mind, but here is what I sincerely think about this: it is the boy who cried wolf. People have been posting threads warning of the "Obama declaring martial law" stuff ever since he was sworn in. This past summer, the new year, Copenhagen, you name it, have all come and gone with warnings of coinciding martial law declarations that never occurred. This argument simply has no credibility left at all. Such a shame, because if and when it actually happens, I will not be aware. Talk about the boy who cried wolf!

Your President has already proven his ability it jump the gun and 'cry wolf', when he declared H1N1 a national emergency. But who's counting, right? The next 'national emergency' could very well be enough for him to declare martial law. Ignorance is bliss or deny ignorance? 99% of the population has made their decision abudantly clear.

Everything that makes world or national change, is thought to be impossible or just a crazy conspiracy theory right up until the day it happens. The sheep continue their stampede right towards the cliff. It's sad to see, but it has to happen, unfortunately.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

The sky is always falling tomorrow in this forum it seems. Russian soldiers in America, it sounds more like a videogame or movie than anything else. Of course, since it was on Infowars, people here will defend every word of it. Alex Jones isn't always perfectly right, in fact sometimes he simply makes things up to suit his agenda. A perfect example was this past autumn, when President Obama was made "president of the United Nations Security Council." Such a thing simply never happened, at all. Not only did Mr. Jones report this, but he continued to report it and spread the falsehood after being made aware of the dubious nature of such a statement.

I'm also wondering where all of the bluster goes after each false-alarm. The posters here "know" that this time is the big one. They "have no doubt" that by this time next year life as we know it will cease to exist. Yet we, the rest of the forum posters here, never get so much as a "sorry mates, I got a bit carried away there" from the true-believers. Instead it is somehow President Obama's fault again that they got carried away, either that or the even more laughable "we spooked the NWO by figuring out their plan!"

So here's the bottom line, how much more of this is there going to be? Are we just to keep listening to you nutters fly off the handle that the world is ending only to be proved wrong again and again? How long before you just admit that this whole New World Order conspiracy is garbage and move on to what is really going on?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathwa

This past summer, the new year, Copenhagen, you name it, have all come and gone

www.un.org...

Senior UN climate change official calls for united global action to forge rapid accord

UN climate chief Yvo de Boer
22 January 2010 – The failure of last month’s United Nations summit in Copenhagen to agree on ambitious and immediate global action to combat climate change means that the task has become more, not less urgent, a senior UN official said in an opinion piece published today.
“The window of opportunity to tackle the climate problem closes more rapidly the longer nations delay to act together,” UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) Executive Secretary Yvo de Boer wrote in the Bangkok Post. “But Copenhagen has raised the challenge to the highest level of government policy, the level where it must ultimately be resolved.”

He noted that negotiators at Copenhagen came close to decisions on a set of measures which would make a long-term response operational: a framework to help poor countries adapt, a mechanism to speed technology transfer, a programme to build capacity, and agreements to cut emissions from deforestation and agriculture.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Yes, questions re the camps. All these camps built and waiting, incl on military bases. When Obama announces he's closing Gitmo, he also announced they need to build a facility to house them in Indiana I believe it is. Build a new facility? Why...why build a new facility? And I have heard no one at the national level ask this question. Further, holocaust memorial groups say never forget, never again. Haven't heard one public statement from them re the camps. Haven't heard Ron Paul say anything about the camps. Nor the tea parties. It's sureal.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

A new facility is not being built, instead a prison in Northern Illinois is being refit for it. The reason Representative Ron Paul, the Teaparty whatevers, and other Libertarian organizations have not talked about the "camps" is because they do not exist. The issue has been one of the largest examples of paranoia run amok in the American psyche since the days of Senator McCarthy and the "Communist Purges."

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
How long before you just admit that this whole New World Order conspiracy is garbage and move on to what is really going on?

So tell us what is it you have on your mind: what is "really going on" so we can move on?
Cultures and civilizations change. The trend is either in a better direction or a worse direction. Everyday incrimental events and decisions move the culture farther one way or the other. If you think life-changing events pop spontaneously out of nowhere, without warnings and alerts that were clear to some at the time and clear to all in hindsight, you simply aren't a student of history.
Eyes wide open my friend is the way to go through life if you have anything you cherish and wish to protect. Or you can just paddle around, ride a wave now and again, and just say you never saw the tidal wave comin'. And that will be correct.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

How long before you just admit that this whole New World Order conspiracy is garbage and move on to what is really going on?
How long before you and others like you admit that the nwo is for real and acknowledge that fact? You sit around and berrate others who show tons of info that plainly shows that there is a new world order/globalist agenda, and yet never offer anything but your "opinion"?

You say we should deal with what's happening now? Okay, let's do just that shall we? Below are just a few things that have happened right up to this point and to the date of jan 22, 2010:

1)The establishing of america as a british corporation in 1812
2) International Bankers kept away via Andrew Jackson's Presidency
3)International Bankers open up their first bank after Ole Hickory leaves office
4) The Civil War is financed by the House of Rothschild
5) Freemason Albert Pike lays the blueprint for 3 world wars in 1871
6) The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 is illegally passed
7) WW1 begins and the usa is dragged into it by Woodrow Wilson courtesy of the Rothschilds. League of Nations also established
8) Tha Balfour Declaration is drawn up and gives the Rothschilds control of Palestine and Israel
9) The 1929 stock market crashes, Rothschilds at it again
10) USA goes belly up in 1933, removed from gold standard
11) 1941, USA goes to WW2 as Prescott Bush helps Hitler finance Germany's attacks
12) United Nations established in 1945, Rothschilds at the helm once again
13) 1948, Israel becomes a nation courtesy of the Rothschilds
14)JFK passes EO once again allowing USA to print it's own currency. He is assassinated.
15)Battle of Tonkin, fake attack on USA to drag us into vietnam war.
16) 1971, Billy Graham caught on audio tape in conversation with Nixon on gassing the jews in vietnam.
17) 1976, fake gas crisis due to conflict with Iran
18) 52 hostages taken in Iran in 1979
19) 1980-1990, Iran/Contra Reagan, Bush, Cheney, North, and many others up to their necks. Globalists sit back and just laugh at hearings.
20) 1991, GHW Bush Invades Iraq, calls for new world order
21) 1993, WTC bomb explodes in basement, Clinton does nothing as usual.
22) 1995, Oky City bombing. McVeigh blamed but ATF people were told NOT to go to work that day. HMMMMMMMMM?
23) Ruby Ridge Idaho, Randy Weaver family slaughtered because Weaver would not go undercover for feds and infiltrate a neo-nazi cult.
24) Waco,We all know what happened there, don't we?
25) Bosnia, total BS slaughter of innocents carried out by Bill Clinton
26) Flight 101 over Lockerbie Scotland, more than 100 people seen a rocket hit that plane, and to this day the feds still deny that!
27) 9-11
28) Bill Cooper killed in nov of 2001. Was preparing to expose illuminati.
29) 1996, Phil Schneider assassinated for going to expose new world order plans. Found dead with a piece of piano wire still in his neck!
30) 2005, Free Trade Zone of the Americas signed by Vicente Fox and GW Bush.
31) The Real ID act signed in 2005
32) 2006, Term New World Order hits mainstream media, Lou Dobbs, Glen Beck, and even Keith Olberman interview many guests on this very subject.

And here's just a few things I forgot to post in the above. GW Bush invading Iraq cause Saddam Hussein halting the acceptance of the american dollar, and taking euros. The 3 banks that control the world, and are owned and operated by the Rothschild Dynasty, and they are: the World Bank, The IMF, and the Third World Bank of Third World Nations.

Now, what I have posted doesn't even scratch the surface PJ, so now, where's "your" proof that none of the above exists? All of what I posted is very well documented!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

A few years ago, Ron Paul was right on the senate floor giving a speech on nothing but the new world order. What rock was you under at that time?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy
have not talked about the "camps" is because they do not exist. The issue has been one of the largest examples of paranoia run amok in the American psyche since the days of Senator McCarthy and the "Communist Purges."

In another thread someone posted a map of the camps, so I start checking. One was a supposed ww2 internment camp that had been refurbished. However, the only thing remaining of that camp was a chimney.... and they claimed 15,000 people were going to fit in the chimney! Another one was another ww2 internment camp built before a bird sanctuary was proclaimed in about 1932, however the bird sanctuary makes zero mention of the camp. So as you said it is just paranoia

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Ft Dix was closed, and yet remains fully staffed. How's that sound for a conspiracy for ya? Here where I live, they have built a regional for every county, and yet they keep the local and town jails fully staffed? I asked why at a town hall meeting and was told to basically shut my mouth and worry about something more pertinent to county issues.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

As I have stated numerous times before, I rather think that Representative Ron Paul is a nutter. It does not surprise me one bit that he wasted the time of Congress with talk of the New World Order. Just because something is said in the halls of government by a politician does not make it true, or for that matter even reasonable. Just watch a day's session of Congress or Parliament to see what I am talking about.

As For Fort Dix, it was not closed. Technically it was merged with a nearby air force base and a naval air engineering station to form a larger complex for the cost. Fort Dix is also home to the largest single federal prison in the United States too. It is a low-security facility, housing 4,310 inmates as of November. It doesn't take a conspiracy to imagine why the government would want to keep an active base and prison staffed.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
Ft Dix was closed, and yet remains fully staffed.

Oh dear, it was not closed why lie and claim it was?....

"Today, Fort Dix is a major training and mobilization center for the Reserve Component Soldiers - the Army Reserve and National Guard."

How's that sound for a conspiracy for ya?

a very typical conspiracy theory - all lies!

It is not closed, it is a very busy base Fort Dix is the largest mobilization station in the nation and one of four Department of Defense designated Joint Mobilization Sites. As we continue our mobilization mission to support the Global War on Terrorism we also serve as the major training center of the Northeastern United States for United States Army Reserve and National Guard Soldiers.

Fort Dix is the Home of the Ultimate Weapon, the Infantryman. He is our symbol of pride in what we do on a daily basis; able to carry more than our share of the task, ready to fight and ready to protect our country. We are dedicated to providing world-class facilities and services to the Soldiers, Airmen, Sailors, Marines, Coast Guardsmen, civilians, contractors and their families who selflessly devote themselves to preserving our nation’s freedom.

One Family… One Team… One Fight"

and this is one of the FEMA camps that is supposed to be empty, a fully functioning busy military base!

Now do you accept how silly the conspiracy theory actually is?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Oh dear, it was not closed why lie and claim it was?....
I never lied, sorry. Ft Dix was set to be closed in 1988, and got recommissioned. I never knew this because when I was there for my basic & ait training, we were told that we were one of the last sets of troops to go through basic there. GHW Bush wanted to close it again in 1991, and from the chart I just now found, it was recommissioned for official gov't usage, which means, troops, prisons, etc. Here's what I found:

www.globalsecurity.org...
1988 Commission

Because the 1988 Commission was the sole authority for recommending closure and realignments to the Secretary of Defense there were no recommendations made that were not accepted by the Secretary of Defense.

1991 Commission

Installation Recommended Action Commission Action
Army
Fort McClellan, AL Close Open
Fort Dix, NJ Close Realign
Fort Chaffee, AR Close Realign

So, according to the above, Ft Dix was supposed to be closed. So no, I never lied.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

So no, I never lied.

You said "Ft Dix was closed"

Fort Dix was never closed, yet you claimed it was.... so what do you call that then?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

So no, I never lied.

You said "Ft Dix was closed"

Fort Dix was never closed, yet you claimed it was.... so what do you call that then?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I am sorry but I can't honestly put any stock into infowars anymore. I happen to think that that site and Alex Jones are pushing a disinformation campaign. You can believe what you want but if they tell me to look left because the action is going to happen there then I will have to look right. Just my opinion. That site makes random predictions and has been discredited many times.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
pertaining to the ops thread, i thought this was interesting. last night i was at a party when a good friend of mine who is in the marines mentioned that he just had the strangest debriefing ever. i believe he said it was a colonel doing most of the talking, while a guy from the fbi was sitting in. the meeting basically went with the colonel talking about islam, about how they have cells all over the US, and how they have been changing parts of our constitution, piece by piece.

of course we immediately got into an argument about who (tptb) was really changing our constitution bit by bit. with a little help from google, i was able to show him some of my research on that topic and he had a kinda of aha moment...but anyways, i asked him what the purpose of this debriefing was...

he told me that he thought he was basically being a guinea pig to this info, that at the end of this thing, the colonel asked many questions about how he thought he did on presenting this info. he believed the military was going to start peddling this info to everyone in the armed forces (which they already do but maybe not to this extent). and i gotta say, he really did think that "islam" was penetrating the US at the highest levels and that they were the ones pushing for the disarming of US citizens and such things.

it can only make me wonder, if they are using these sort of scare tactics with there soldiers, that maybe there being conditioned for martial law?

he mentioned a documentary i believe that they were going to start issuing military personal, it was something jihad, but bascailly it was about how "islam" was taking over the world....and that they were designing a website privy to this "info" that only certain people will have access too. he said as soon as he gets his hands on the website and documentary, id be the first he'd call and i will gladly throw some links on here.

the more and more i think about this though, the more i feel it is all propaganda being pushed on the military to get the soldiers to justify in there head that martial law could be ok and in fact necessary. any thoughts?

which leads me to that new council of governors that obama just set up, dividing our country into 10 regions i believe. and of course he appoints the governors for this council, we dont vote them in. and the primary reasons for this council of governors i believe is so that federal can link better with state during a "crisis". ill leave that at that and you can decipher what you think as that is just a part of this post, but theres a lot i could say about this particular council.

i have been doing much research into the nwo and it really appears as a big chess game, all the pieces are being put into place, and when the timing is right, it will be implemented. as for the timing? i can only speculate here but i believe it will be when the US dollar collapses. i believe they are just milking the US currency to get all they can out of it until the whole system collapses, including the fed reserve going bankrupt. the only other scenario i can imagine is when oil gets crazy. people do not understand that our entire infrastructure is based on oil and petroleum products. from tires to plastic to transportation of food and well, everything. i believe there might be a massive inflation period with oil if its not already happening. and when it peaks, this could also possibly be a time the nwo could be implemented.

either way or whenever else it might happen, i believe it will be during a time of disruption and chaos and that government is going to be setup to be our knight in shining armor to bring is out of the madness and into the nwo. this quote sums up my last sentence, "the people will not revolt the nwo, they will demand it!" -unknown

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CmdrZero

I'm in the northern part of the state and I totally agree with you. It's not if but when. And it's like you say, they will come quietly in the night. That will be the only advantage they have on declaring martial law. I am so glad I live in the country and not in the city................

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join