It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenny McCormick: The Unluckiest Cartoon Character ever!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Do you know Kenny McCormick is the Unluckiest Cartoon Character that I ever Know because He always Dies in Almost first 5 season of South Park and Because of this I'm not fan of South Park

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It's funny because it was great when it first came out, but now I just see a character that they are really missing a trick with!
Take off his hood, give his foul mouth a real voice and I swear he could be brilliant!

I think he is the unluckiest character ever, purely because he is so under used and under developed!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant
It's funny because it was great when it first came out, but now I just see a character that they are really missing a trick with!
Take off his hood, give his foul mouth a real voice and I swear he could be brilliant!

I think he is the unluckiest character ever, purely because he is so under used and under developed!

Why his hood just Take away real voices from his foul mouth?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What?

don't understand what you're saying? sorry!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

What?

don't understand what you're saying? sorry!

What happen if Kenny Always Take off his Hood?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
He could have a real voice, no more hood blocking what he's really saying! could be great....he's pretty foul mouthed!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
He has got a real voice, check out south park the movie. He has his very own unhooded line!

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Part of the fun is trying to decipher what Kenny is saying...like watching the Ozzy show....

Another part of it is trying to figure out just how you think Kenny will die... I remember one episode, he almost bit it in numerous ways, only to actually survive that show...

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kurtcobainuk

I know but I meant on a permanant basis!

reply to post by Gazrok

I thought the same at one point, but we are on what? 13 seasons now, 14 coming up, I just think it would be an idea to give kenny a bit more, he feels a little limited to me sometimes.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Why he is so Underused and Underdeveloped?

[edit on 28-1-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Allready kinda said in my other replies! I reckon it's time they ditch the hood, and give him more depth!

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

reply to post by masonicon

Allready kinda said in my other replies! I reckon it's time they ditch the hood, and give him more depth!

Why they Kills him instead giving him more depth?

top topics

join