It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti's Mass Graves Swell as Health Fears Rise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Haiti's Mass Graves Swell as Health Fears Rise

www.foxnews.com

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti — Workers are carving out mass graves on a hillside north of Haiti's capital, using earth-movers to bury 10,000 people in a single day even as relief workers warn that Haitians are still dying of injuries from the Jan. 12 quake for lack of medical care.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Second wave ? i thought the h1n1 was dying off...
1) WHO gets looked at for this so called "pandemic" nothing really happens.
2) Europe starts selling off their vaccines .. decreases demand/products...
3) finally started seeing some MSM sources post saying "our exceptions might be to high for the Market" "its not as strong as many thing"

Not saying there is any conspiracy ... but facts are facts and all i do is looked at them ...the next step is where i can start putting together the puzzle...

Just wonder what your thoughts are on this article and if any of you have any puzzles that this piece may fit into?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

MBF

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I was thinking that it was taking an awful long time to get help to those people. I wonder if it is on purpose in order for more people to die off. Any fool should know that when somebody is buried, there are just so many days they can live without food, but more importantly, water. With the heat down there, that amount of time will be shortened. One of the first things to be moved down there should be heavy equipment to dig for survivors, but I don't think much has been carried there. Is it a planned slow move to help so more of the poor will die off, or just extremely bad planning? Look how long it took to get help after Katrina. Was anything learned or is this on purpose?

MBF

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's odd that this hasn't had any response.

Line two.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
One thing I saw just last weekend, was some film footage on some alphabet channel where the dump trucks would swing by the dump/make shift mass grave site and dump a load of what appeared to be slabs of rock, metal and wood.
Mixed in with this debris were actual human bodies.
I will never forget this for as long as I live.
Mangled arms and leg sticking out of piles of rubble, only to be quickly buried almost as soon as the load was dumped.
Family members are no doubt left wondering what may have happened to their loved ones.

I completely understand the rush to bury the dead BUT there is still something not quite right with this picture.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I just know that there are human vampires roaming Haiti at this moment looking for some unsuspecting victims to harvest organs from.

I couldn't help but think when I saw the title to this posting that someone somewhere is thinking "what a waste of organs that I could be selling on the black market and getting rich over".

Then there are those that are licking their lips with all the money being collected and being stolen at the same time. Stolen and diverted funds into private accounts to feed the cancer of greed and corruption that plagues our nation and the world. A world motivated by making money at all costs and with no regard for ethical or moral behavior. It's purely about making money and if some body had to die, well that's no concern for the vampires.

new topics

top topics

join