It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok I need help i'm being haunted

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranormalITI
But the thing is..its been 2 weeks and 3 days i am not even the slightest bit scared

If you're not scared...then why have you posted for help?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 2000 Yards

If you had read through my post, rather than finding a line to emphasize and try to be all clever about, you would have seen that I basically agreed with your post. You're arguing about two words rather than the context. Did you aregue with the rest of it? Nope, because that would mean arguing against your own advice.

"Spooking yourself" is a psychological phenomenon. Psychological phenomena don't all have to involve a couch and a psychiatrist. Some are very simple. Like the spiral tubes of warm and cold water that feels like scalding hot when you grab it. Just the mind playing tricks. Spirit sensitivity is very different, and actually quite mundane when you really come down to it.

Demons? Oooooh.....scary.....
Nope. That's just religious boogie men that help get kids to eat their vegetables. You'll find 'Demons' in religious texts and in heavy metal lyrics. That's about it, really.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranormalITI
Ok I need help!
2 weeks ago I watched Paranormal Activity and thats where it all began...
The night of watching P.A. my parents said I sleptwalked 3 times...
2 nights after watching it my mom had asked my dad to take
P.A. out of her disk drive before he went to bed... well he held it off...and while he did he kept hearing a dog barking, it went from the front of the house to the back of the house and would take 2-3 minute breaks..well this went on for 4 hours till till the dog abruptly stopped, and he suddently heard talking and he went to the computer and looked and P.A. was playing....then he closed the window and it was 3:00am...(3:00am is the hour in which demons can mock god)....
Now to 2 nights ago I was turning my tv off and as soon as it was offI saw a mutalated little girl's face with no eyes... I dunno what this means...
Yesterday mornin I was leaving the house and as soon as I grabbed the front door knob I heard a big bang and looked down the hallway and all the doors were the same except the bathroom door...it was shut...now this mornin I was going down the gravel driveway and I stopped at the botton and I heard someone running down the gravel and looked as it just had stopped behind me and no one was there....
Help!

In another thread didn't you state you were a medium? Stop watching the movie, the power of suggestion is amazing. My dogs bark at all kinds of stuff in the middle of the night. My computer will sometimes autoplay a dvd if i leave it in the drive. If the movie was already playing it started before 3 am. So don't sweat that. And all demons are beholden to a clock. Besides with spring forward, fall back and various time zones I don't put much stock in the 3 am deal. Turning off your tv and seeing a face? Matrixing, which is normal. When I was a kid and watched the excorist I saw demonic faces everywhere. But I knew the difference between that and the real thing. Bathroom door shut and you heard a bang. It's winter time maybe your heat pump turned on or there was a draft that pulled the door shut. As far as the running sound, maybe a jogger went by or an animal and they shot out of your field of vision by the time you turned around. Please don't take this the wrong way but I don't see anything paranormal here. Everything is easily explainable.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Me a medium? No way I said phychic if I was a medium....hmm....
And its 6:30 in the morning no joggers and no animals...andy why would someone run across my gravel driveway and not on the road>?

[edit on 23-1-2010 by paranormalITI]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join