It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More NASA Alien Anomalies - a closer look at the Apollo 16mm "DAC" Footage (Trailer)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I'm no expert on these matters so I struggle to come to a full and frank conclusion but I do enjoy LunaCognita's video all the same.

Can anyone shed any light?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

awesome video. I have not seen those frames before. I enjoyed the production as well. The boomerang thing in the middle was quite amazing.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Great post - thanks!

How cool is the shadow on the Moon surface!?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I like the boomerang lookin one.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Very very impressive!

As Usual, Nice Video from Luna Cognita.

Thanks for sharing. S&F.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Some very interesting footage there mate. There were only a couple that I couldn't explain away as space debris, dust, camera flare etc.

The boomerang thing was obviously space Aborigines

Seriously, I haven't got a clue what that was, but if it was an alien craft it would have one hell of a drive system to make it fly like that!

The other one was of the small object aparrently flying in a controlled manner into the crater on the moon.

The light source on the dark side of the moon was very strange too.

Nice find

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
haha the moon are already occupied

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Either some aussie got annoyed and threw a boomerang into orbit i have no idea what the hell that was!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Awesome! I'm really interested in the first object... the fact that they got a shadow in the images is outstanding! Has this specifically been debunked to anyone's knowledge?

I've always thought the Moon was something much more special than just a giant rock orbiting our planet causing the tidal cycles (and werewolves of course). I hope we get to know Luna much better over this century!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Great footage. Many of them I have not seen before. I remember listening to an interview with one of the Apollo astronauts. He talked about seeing ufo's parked on the edge of a crater. I read Richard Hoagland's book too.
He talks a lot about anomalous artifacts on the moon and on mars. This is a very intriguing topic. Thanks for sharing the video.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If you haven't seen LunaCognita's other videos I urge you to go and see them, if nothing else they are well made with good production value.

I had never seen any of these anomaly's before and they really do look convincing, especially the moon shadow and boomerang

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The first one casting a shadow on the moon and the boomerang one were amazing. I cannot find an explaination for those other than it's of ET origin. But a lot of the footage clearly looked like debris. Good vid though.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
whoa.... the boomerang thing was wierd.... have never seen anything like that before.... and the shadow was awesome...

great post you did...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
LunaCognita and Greenmagoos are both doing outstanding work on the Tube..

They really give me more insight on what is faked on a set and where the secret space program begint.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wow!
Trully amazing!
Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Fantastic footage. Don't worry Jim Oberg will be here in 5..4..3..2.. to try to debunk it. That guy must get tired of doing it.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
One of my favorite sceptics brough this up.

Earth is so back water that the only UFO's are teenage aliens buzzing us for fun to see what we will do.

When they get home.... The parental units are fired up and take the keys away.

So any and all UFO activity is just pranksters buzzing us for a thrill...
They don't care about us, don't even like us, we smell and crap all over our planet and we are COVERED and FILLED with bactera and germs.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Finally a real ATS thread!

S&F for you!

the first one could have been a meteor, I mean, a lot of them do hit the moon pretty regularly...hence all the craters.

a couple were regular debris coming off our vehicles.

a couple i can't even begin to speculate what they are. The course changer dropping to the surface in a controlled arc I found interesting. Moreso than the boomerang which could have been debris.

It's important to remember that there is a lot of debris that travels with a ship once it gets into space and travels steadily at escape velocity speed which is some 17.5k mph or so.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
You will always find anomalies in anything, just like the recent odd pictures of Mars of what they claimed were trees. It doesn't make it so, things can be decieving, just look at the Socotra Island, very strange indeed, but still just mother nature doing what she does. I believe there is nothing strange on the video, I believe it's the way its presented that the decieveness comes in.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
You will always find anomalies in anything, just like the recent odd pictures of Mars of what they claimed were trees. It doesn't make it so, things can be decieving, just look at the Socotra Island, very strange indeed, but still just mother nature doing what she does. I believe there is nothing strange on the video, I believe it's the way its presented that the decieveness comes in.

Can you raise the bar on being a skeptic? you're kinda doing your name an injustice.
I mean instead of saying "mother nature is a quirky woman".. at least TRY and debunk the shadow.. or something..

Personally this is a pretty good video. The most major case I see in it is the first one with the shadow. that's not something that happens from a lens distortion, flare or other lens anomaly

tx for the vid

b

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Bspiracy]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join