It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul addresses house in special order speech on his bill to allow Competing Currencies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
In his special order speech on Wednesday, Dr. Paul talks about the need to legalize competing currencies and outlines the steps necessary to do so.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks for the post! This is something that is long overdue. It looks as if the FED will be audited thanks to Dr. Ron' resolution, but I pray that he is able to gain support for this and get it done. I'm already on the phone with my congressman.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If Representative Paul wants to live in some crazed corporatist oligarchy he can keep dreaming, but when I am in the United States I will stick to the dollar, not Coca-Cola Cash, McMoney, Dell Dollars or any other crazed play money that is created by corporations. I am all for auditing the Fed Bank, that sounds like something that should be done regularly to me. However, beyond that, Rep. Paul's ideas I believe are one inch to the political right of disturbing. I'm not a Libertarian, in fact I am diametrically opposed to them. I trust democratically elected governments to do what is best for the people more than I trust private corporations to do the same. I believe if we listen to ideas like these, we will come one step closer back to the kind of hell that was exposed in "The Jungle".

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I love this idea!

Give the fed competition.

Shake them to their core Ron Paul! Make them remember that a free market is key for a societies prosperity! Remind them WE the people are in charge; and not big corporations that have infected all sectors of government.

S&F'ed last night before i knocked out.

thanks for the post!

top topics

join