It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is disclosure for 2010?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jolois
Is disclosure for 2010?
I honestly hope yes. But think no.
Even if I see more and more UFO cases and big cover-up of them, we would need an enormous one.. a big case.

What are your toughts?
Hopes?
Predictions?

First, how in the world do you think any Government could keep free willed creatures who are highly advanced from appearing when ever they wanted to?

Do you think that the "aliens" are afraid of us, that they would have to keep their distance or an agreement? Vessels that can take off in the blink of an eye?

See, people see ufo's all the time, but they will never see an alien, simply because aliens don't exist.

Think about what extra terrestrial means. Extra means abundant and terrestrial means of the land. "More of the land" as in, what's buried. We are dealing with tech that is thousands of years old, NOT new. Shh, that's a secret.

Their will never be a disclosure because their are no aliens. The "alien" hype is nothing more then a cover story for Black Projects involving Ancient tech, NOT alien tech for the purposes of survival of the human race. It's taken us a long time to construct these bodies, so long, people don't remember anymore.

This knowledge is lost at the turn of every epoch except for the elite's who survive it, as they are chosen. Surviving is what the "mystery schools" are all about...Surviving the Epoch to be the worlds new kings. How do you think people come to own land seeing as how the land belongs to everyone?

Because they are left after the epoch and are the only ones who retrain shreds of civility to restart society to which people who survive flock to and in the process become their slaves.

We are alone and are bound to the earth, it is your body. If you want to leave it, it won't be physically. The universe as you see it is through a magnifying glass called the atmosphere. "Objects in the mirror are closer then they appear". You are looking through a convex glass to see the universe. That pushes everything way out. The universe seams to be expanding, but actually it is the earth...it grows and with it the convex atmosphere therefore making it seam as though the universe is expanding when it is actually the earth that is growing.

You don't want disclosure. It will become your enclosure when you realize we are all that is, was and will be. God doesn't get a vacation.

Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I don’t think we’ll see disclosure in our lifetime. If it does happen, I think it’s more likely to be by accident (like aliens landing and saying “Take me to your dealer...erm...leader) I also believe that if disclosure does happen (accidental or otherwise) that the public will not handle it very well and there will be a lot of suicides.

I’d love to see it happen though and I’d love to see what kind of technology will be released as a result.

Rev

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jolois
Is disclosure for 2010?
I honestly hope yes. But think no.
Even if I see more and more UFO cases and big cover-up of them, we would need an enormous one.. a big case.

What are your toughts?
Hopes?
Predictions?

Think exactly what 'disclosure' would mean (both in a financial & potential military) sense & those exact reasons are why it will never be revealed or acknowledged for as long as it can be held secret!

No government has anything to gain by revealing such a secret to the rest of the world but they certainly have everything to lose!

You really want disclosure.... to get it, all you need to do is gather tens of thousands of people & go storm Area 51!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think this thread should be shut down until we have EVIDENCE.

Remember the last 23275897038265 that said disclosure was imminent?

Ha. I laugh.

I will bet a million dollars that this thread will come false....

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well from history we already know there have been suicides over this (James Forrestal) unless you believe the government killed him. The world as we know it is an illusion. I think people wouldnt be able to handle the truth, especially if it contradicts very important historical religious events in the Christian, Muslim and Jewish faiths. We may even have an extraterrestrial blood line "junk DNA". Supposedly ET has been correcting our DNA over time for thousands of years and with ET abducting people for genetic experiments, it looks like our next genetic evolution upgrade is just around the corner and you know what that means. Truth is often stranger than fiction and the people keeping this secret wants it to remain fiction.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by cityboi1978]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If anything is going to happen then probably this has to do something with it:

However when? leaving ideas to you... i think its going to be 10 years from making the crop circle... therefore in 2012. I however might be wrong. As someone already said: "There wont be any disclosure". This crop circle is well understood because it was written in a language that we can understand. Seriously, if something is going to happen just do what you should be doing dont wait for it... it will finally come to you.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
guess we have to wait and see....

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
IF disclosure happens, it is going not going to be something along the lines of "we have been in contact with ET's for years, and here they are: their motives, and all the secrets we've been keeping from you for 60+ years".

It will be either...

"Scientists discover living bacteria on mars"

or

Obama: "It is true america: their are objects that fly around in our skies of which we have no idea what they are, or where they come from. To assume they are Extra-terrestrials would be foolish; we are in the process of setting up an expert scientific panel to study the subject".

or my favorite, which I hope happens...

"Indian lunar probe photographs artificial structures and ruins on the moon".

I think it might happen this year... but I wouldn't bet on it

I just read through the thread and came back to this post.

You can youtube Buzz Aldrin or Gordon Cooper and hear them talk about UFO's. They might do something or a person along their stature might say something to the public.

There is always the chance of an amature astronomer discovering something.

Obama canceled the moon mission, because it "lacked innovation".

"This isn't a step backwards. I think the step backwards was trying to recreate the Moon landings of 40 years ago using largely yesterday's technology, instead of game-changing new technology that can take us further, faster and more affordably into space."

BBC News - Obama cancels moon return project

Does Obama have a serious plan for discovering life in our solar system?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thanks all for your replies. Oh by the way this thread was NOT a disclosure is emminent kind of thread... by the way.

I'm not sure i agree about the "aliens don't exist" theory.. but hey.. who am I to say this?

I hope I'll see the disclosure in my life.. atleast

Thanks again all!
Peace

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I seriously doubt the Gov of the world are hiding the existance of unknowns, atleast not for their own agenda, certainly not through their own efforts, as the rabid folk claim, more certainly not without the co-operation or intent of the unknowns themselves if they exist.
If they exist and are as so many imagine, Im sure they could reveal themselves to the masses openly if that was their intent and there would be little any gov could actually do about it, especially with the world media as it is today.
Such official disclosure made by any government would get its 15 mins and then be pretty much forgotton (except by the rabid foil hat wearing folk), and therefore pointless without the co-operation of these 'entities' anyway.
There would be an initial booha in the world media, and every nutcase would stream from the woodwork claiming abduction, hoping to cash in on the excitement.
There would be a huge rash of global sightings suddenly, all generated by imagination and wishful thinking.
Remember orson wells 'war of the worlds' radio broadcast?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't think we'll get official disclosure this year. If we are lined up for it I'd say we'll get it nearer 2012/13. Everything seems to be on a pretty destined timeline at the mo don't you think? So if co-incidence follows through then 2012 is the year they make it known!

Of course, I may have swallowed too much Hollywood and GLP # to be coming to that conclusion
2010 will be exciting because revelations never cease to be exciting, new and better than the last - really I don't know what to believe but if the past 2 years of UFO research has taught me anything it's that it's all getting tighter.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by jolois

Is disclosure for 2010?

I see it happening but not by way of official declaration. I think we are going to see a series of events that will be witnessed by so many that they will be undeniable. The government(s) may remain silent but the obvious will betray their efforts at subterfuge.

The UFO disclosure will NEVER happen. Even is a UFO landed on the White House lawn and was shown live on CNN there still would be no disclosure. They would swore to there dieing day that they knew nothing about it before the rest of the world did. They would never admit to the fact that they had been lying to us all along. They would act as surprised as every one else. So you all that are wanting disclosure need to talk to the aliens about it because they will be the only ones to every do any disclosure and I am thinking if they have kept hiden this long then they do not have any plans to show themselves any time soon if ever.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Ok I see what you mean now.. !

I guess we'll see...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join