It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is disclosure for 2010?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I seriously hope disclosure is this year, but I'm not going to get my hopes up. The way I see it, there are only three ways that disclosure will ever occur. 1. If an extraterrestrial craft lands or crashes in a huge city, 2. If the governments disclose, and 3. If people stand up for the truth and force the governments to spill it out. That's of course IF extraterrestrial races are visiting out planet, which I believe they are. But what are the likelyhood of any of these occuring? At the moment, the chances are very slim to none. It hasn't happened for the last 100 years, why would it happen this year? But there is always hope. It could happen. Imagine waking up tommorrow, picking up the newspaper, and reading, "They are real! An extraterrestrial race has just made first contact with planet Earth."

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
yes 2010 is the hear we make contact. duh.. thats how it was written, and besides. hollywood is getting ready to release the new A-Team movie to prepare us for disclosure too. Now all we need are fantasy island and the muppet show movies to come out and the set is complete, and then we finally have disclosure.. they will even tell us where the meeting is when the 80's telly throwback series of movies is complete.. waiting for V the movie too

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I have been interested in this subject for as long as i can remember. I have followed various groups and people. The last half of 2009 i was expecting the "big" so called disclosure but that was my fault following that muppet Wilcock and then i made the same mistake again following Steven Greer.
Wilcock had said that disclosure would be before christmas last year. And then Greer went and basically done the same by saying that he had given Obama a time limit. The next possible disclosure date is apparently at the state of union address but i wouldnt count on it. But, and its an interesting but.
Recently there have been many things that seem to be speeding up which all point to a possible disclosure.
Theres a few things that i would like to point out though. Its not Obama i think that he is just another pawn in the game. You have to ask yourself this, if you were a one in the know and were a part or one of those that run the government and you know that disclosure is imminent either way which would lead to a whole new way of life. Im talking a complete change where theres an abundance of food and free energy, poverty and hunger is no more. Given the way we have been decieved for years i know what they would do. They would make sure that they make as much money from the oil the gas the electric as possible before they disclose. I may be wrong but its just a thought. The current weather that we`re all experiencing is very beneficial to those who would be set to make a lot of money from fuels.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
To "update" my toughts..
I personnally think, and realized, that the discolsure is going to be non-official, I don't think that our governement will "let the bone" after 60years... But, hey! We can hope!

Cheers all and thanks for making my 1st thread a success

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I’d like disclosure (though let’s face it, the average person on the street probably wouldn’t benefit from it or meet an ET) however I don’t think it’s likely to happen in my lifetime. And if it does happen, I’m of the belief that TPTB will fight to the very last moment to keep things quiet.

All that said, it would be awesome if some ET could pop round to my flat and heal my wife with their advanced medical technology, so if you’re an ET who is reading this post, drop me a PM. heh

Rev

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
I’d like disclosure (though let’s face it, the average person on the street probably wouldn’t benefit from it or meet an ET) however I don’t think it’s likely to happen in my lifetime. And if it does happen, I’m of the belief that TPTB will fight to the very last moment to keep things quiet.

All that said, it would be awesome if some ET could pop round to my flat and heal my wife with their advanced medical technology, so if you’re an ET who is reading this post, drop me a PM. heh

Rev

I'm sorry for your wife.
I too hope that the aliens or whatever they are, will come one day to reveal themselves. Because I don't think the governement is ready to do it, and I feel like it will happen this way. If it happens.

:\

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I don't think we will see disclosure from the U.S government. As long as they are in denial, then there is nothing for them to explain. If it ever did happen, there would be more questions than answers.

I think if disclosure did happen, it would be from the aliens themselves.I don't think the aliens will present their technology to any government. In fact many military crafts have shot at the ufo's.Many contactees, (whether they are being truthful or not) have claimed they have had ufo secrets presented to them.

I certainly don't believe every story. There are a lot of holes in many of them.
One thing is for sure. I started down this rabbit hole 10 years ago, and things just seem to be getting more interesting.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think it's highly possible and within 2012 inevitable.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

Yeah, I didn't wanted to mention this, but, maybe it will matter. If 2012 is real...
I still don't know, after 1 year of reading about it, I don't know who to believe :\

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jolois

Originally posted by Cybernet

Yeah, I didn't wanted to mention this, but, maybe it will matter. If 2012 is real...
I still don't know, after 1 year of reading about it, I don't know who to believe :\

Certainly. I know there are many who do not believe in channelings, but if you read the channelings from the GFL, it is a good sidenote to consider when making up your mind. I can tell you that they are true and honest (for the most part) and the GFL aren't any made up beings or some wacky cult, but rather real evolved entities with good intentions. I know that 2012 is a complicated topic and issue to discuss. You have to listen to everyone and everything and from all that mountain of information you have to derive a spoon of salt, which you can focus on. I can tell you that i certainly don't believe what NASA has to say about it, nor the governments. Their "2012 is completely safe and boring, absolutely nothing will happen" scenario is really pathetic, just like how they manipulate pictures of Mars to make it look inhabitable and dead red. But i understand that they (TPTB) have to defend themselfes since they know their influence is collapsing and they will have to eventually fall at some point, sooner or later. But back to the core of the question. I deeply believe that in 2010 something very significant regarding extrarerrestral life will manifest, within November. Wheter it will be on purpose or by accident, i have no clue, but the thick wave of alien data that was sent throughout 2009 to be captured by our senses, even subliminally, is definately odd. The sooner the truth will be out, it not being the problem of "are we ready?" or nor "if", but "when", the better. This civilization is in a serious need of cosmic boost.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I have to agree that it is unlikely that disclosure - if it happens - will be via the US Government. If and when it happens there will be no ambiguity. So far the disinformation from the US and many other western governments has been aggressive and extreme.

Put yourself in the position of the visitors. How would you go about announcing your arrival/existence?

I think there will be a lot of egg on a lot of faces, so it's unlikely to happen 'officially'. Imagine if the western governments suddenly retract all the cover ups. Would we ever trust them again? Or would we think that they were hiding other stuff? Too much damage control.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1
I think there will be a lot of egg on a lot of faces, so it's unlikely to happen 'officially'. Imagine if the western governments suddenly retract all the cover ups. Would we ever trust them again? Or would we think that they were hiding other stuff? Too much damage control.

If the United States government were to come clean and say everything they know, to the average person it really wouldn't make a difference. The only people that "know" about the lies and deceptions and so called "cover ups" are people who have been following the UFO phenomenom, like us. Every other average person out there would have no idea about the cover ups, so there would be no trust broken. Consider it like this, if you were to ask someone who isn't interested about UFO, what happened in Roswell New Mexico, they will more than likely say, "I don't know." So after disclosure, if it ever happens, there will be a small group of people asking for all the other truths, but the majority will simply take the information and continue their lives.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i feel that disclosure is going to happen in 2010, just like i felt it was going to happen in 2009, 2008, 2007 etc. i bet ufo believers living in 1969 believed disclosure is going to happen no later than 1970

hope is all we have but the truth is that there won't be of any kind of disclosure in for the next 100 years.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Jolois, the signal will come long after all of us are gone. I know this troubles many believers very bad, however, we still have option A..God!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
The first link describes the plans of the GFL.

www.luisprada.com...
www.paoweb.com...
www.white-knights911.net...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Sargoth]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
the contact that is gong to take place is more metaphorical than as expressed; the disclosure is the revelation of deeds done intergenerational, and the contact will be apocalypses' based on the truth of actions contradicting the maintained actions that are contra-dictionary to maintained expressions of.

WTF does that even mean?

I have a serious hedache trying to decipher it.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

OK, so the GFL is on the clock for Enlightenment by the end of 2013. This seems a more official announcement than the one that predicted a mass flyover by the end of summer 2009.

I gotta say, around here you can't hardly tell the players apart without a scorecard

GFL "First Contact"

In the year 2013, it is your destiny to join the Lion Beings of Sirius ‘A’ and the human galactic societies of Sirius ‘B’ and ’C’.

I'll be waiting!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by jolois

Is disclosure for 2010?

I see it happening but not by way of official declaration. I think we are going to see a series of events that will be witnessed by so many that they will be undeniable. The government(s) may remain silent but the obvious will betray their efforts at subterfuge.

That is how I think it will happen also. I think TPTB, the secret government, will try to make as many deals as they can to save their own skins and their wealth. I see these plans go haywire, and become known by all through a whistle-blower type scenario.
I think they (ET) will will remain in close orbit for a few days, or maybe weeks, until people can accept that they are here.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thanks guys for replies! I didn't looked at my thread for awhile, that's why I didn't answer.. sorry

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
honestly I dont think they will EVER disclose the truth unless they really have too. It appears that the "truth" would have a profound effect on world religions and that scares the hell out of them. Religion is the primary reason for the cover-up in my opinion. The government also has plently of excuses for not disclosing the truth (Iraq war, terrorism, economy) As long as there is some kind of turmoil, it gives the secret keepers an excuse for not disclosing the truth. Disclosing the truth would likely lead to the stock market crashing and right now we already have a fragile economy. But there are just too many realities about UFOs and extraterrestrials that would freak people out. We all say we are ready for the truth but the fact is if an average person came face to face with an extraterrestrial, the person would be terrified. The religious nuts would call the demons and get thier guns and try to shoot them. The technology involved would make most of our technology obsolete and would have a negative effect on the world economy. Introducing technologies thousands of years more advance than our technology would shock the world economy which is built and operated by todays technologies. The people in control of oil and fossil fuels would have to give up thier power because who needs oil when people can have free energy. There are so many unknowns and they are scared to death what might happen if they told the truth. Also consider that its possible some of these visitors may be time travelers. Knowledge of the future can be dangerous, especially if it involves major events such as an astroid hitting the earth in our life time. with that knowledge made public there would be world panic.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by cityboi1978]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join