It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I HATE "No PLace For Hate" zones.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
but this way all the delusional people who believe in:

chi
astral projection
After life
soul
God
satan
reincarnation
ritual family orgies

They can all go about their own thing inside their houses and you speaking out agaisnt their stupidity will be outlawed.....

itsnt this your perfect wonderland?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well let me get this out of my system now before it's a no hate zone here...I freaking hate Lima Beans...lock me up and throw away the key...LOL!!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

chi
astral projection
After life
soul
God
satan
reincarnation
ritual family orgies

They can all go about their own thing inside their houses and you speaking out agaisnt their stupidity will be outlawed.....

I see no problems with most of those but two are something I don't want in my neighborhood here we call raping young children a crime(Hence why family ritualistic orgies are not a good idea) let's keep it that way... beleiveing in satan is another issue It's ok until they are slaughtering animals in satans name...which is also a crime I'd like to remain a crime.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

chi
astral projection
After life
soul
God
satan
reincarnation
ritual family orgies

i would never hate anyone for any of these well maby the last one
because you cant disprove em, but still reserve my right to hate.if thay keep bangin on about it after you say "i don`t care"

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Don't you think its kind of ironic that you come here and talk about how bad hate is, how bad it is to single out any religious or racial group.

But then what do you do? Make 5 or 10 posts about how evil the Muslims are.

Muslims, Muslims, Muslims. That's all you talk about.

Sound like you are singling out a religious group and preaching how they need to do this, they need to do that.

Um. Sorry. That's the definition of "hate".

Oh. I forgot. Muslims sent you death threats... Well black guys tried to rob me. Does that mean I should hate all black people?

You are living in a state of hypocrisy and denial. But that's probably the Muslim's fault too, right?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Free speech includes opinions.

Free speech includes all types of speech.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
The freedom to hate someone, is the same freedom that allows us to love.

If society can tell me who to hate, than I have lost my soul to chains in slavery.

I refuse to be a slave to this mind control bull crap, hate is part of my human dynamic, and without it I would never understand Love.

And do not forget, everything in the Universe has two sides to it, a dark and a light side.

Outlawing Hate would unleash more dark upon our reality than any of you realize, I mean we are talking a mirror image of Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia here. Pure slavery, pure ignorance, pure death.

Society stands at the edge of a cliff. One wrong move and we can damn ourselves to an oblivion of bondage.

Starred and flagged the thread. Good comments all.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Star for an excellent post, I agree.

Seems to me the truth about hate is that people hate the truth.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Not all Muslims were involved with Ft. Hood, not all Muslims were involved with 9/11. I don't have to apologize for the Nazis because I am of German decent. I don't have to apologize for anyone else's actions but my own.

Man your bigotry is insane! Push that propaganda some more JJay55, push that fear.

Fortunately for most rational people we know that a small amount of extremist Muslims don't account for the whole.

Please do try and deny hate.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Outlawing Hate would unleash more dark upon our reality than any of you realize, I mean we are talking a mirror image of Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia here. Pure slavery, pure ignorance, pure death.

Hi Muzzleflash

I understand everything else you said. As to it being literally correct in a narrow scope analysis, I understand it.

I don't believe anyone is advocating thought repression. We are all free to hate as dumb as it is.

I'm guilty too. We are taught xenophobia as children.

"Don't talk to strangers" Prudent, well meaning, but it instills fear of those we don't know.

But explain to me the mirror image of Nazi Germany an The USSR?

Hating was what both these cultures wanted, and it was quite legal. It was even legal to hate the state, as long as you understood it meant ... read my signature below for example.

Not inviting a flame war, just asking for some clarification.

Ziggy Strange

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with fighting things like racism. It's a good thing. But, where is this agenda headed? What comes after the signs? What will a hate crime be defined as?

Just seems like there could be more restrictions in our future, that started out under the guise of a good deed. There doesn't have to be a conspiracy here, but....

Looking at the fact that Christmas trees got the "villain" treatment, I just don't know what new rules and regulations are in the works.

It's ok to hate, but for the right reasons. If someone came into your house and chopped up your family, the obvious response is not going to be, "You know, I love what you did to my family."

I kind of feel we are headed toward a world without justice, where you can't fight back, because it would be considered hate, and you would be promptly put on Psychiatric medication for being violent.

I mean, if some grown up is beating, with his fist, on a defenseless child, you shouldn't be saying to yourself, "Well, that bothers me, but I don't want to get upset about it. It's not ok to hate." You don't give the person a hug; no, you grab a bat, a stick, or something and you knock his ass out. That child's life is in danger, no time for Mr. nice guy.

We are being taught that strong emotions are bad. Well, in the right situation, no. You've got to muster up some demons sometimes to right a wrong. This is not supporting violence or war, it's just something that you cannot avoid sometimes. In an ideal, peaceful, society, full of sane people, there would be little need for violence and war. But violence in no way is the final solution to our problems.

Sometimes you wonder if we are being made more docile and complacent, just so someone(s) can eventually come in and take control over us. Drugged people would be an easier target.

Troy

[edit on 21-1-2010 by cybertroy]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
how do i get my hands on one of those signs?

i think they're hilarious

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Good point about equality and hate.
In Islam non-muslims are not regarded as equal, they are lesser, even considered pigs and dogs.
In Islam the Golden Rule is not prescribed. Instead non-muslims have to pay a tax, are subjected to harsher law, and not allowed certain rights.
I consider that hate. If a muslim is practicing Islam then he is practicing hate. Let's lock up a few so the message is clear. Should have happened in Ft Hood way before hate was proven.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
What next?
No frowning in public signs in case you upset happy people?
No thin people signs in case you make fat people feel depressed?
No beautiful people in case ugly people feel self-conscious?
The signs should come down. Freedom of speech is a basic right but aside from that, isn't it best to know exactly where racists are in your community?
By silencing them they go underground, away from scrutiny but they still have the same beliefs and are harder to identify.

Incidently, racists are not only white, anglo-saxon males. They come in all nationalities, colours, creeds etc.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks
What next?
No frowning in public signs in case you upset happy people?
No thin people signs in case you make fat people feel depressed?
No beautiful people in case ugly people feel self-conscious?
The signs should come down. Freedom of speech is a basic right but aside from that, isn't it best to know exactly where racists are in your community?
By silencing them they go underground, away from scrutiny but they still have the same beliefs and are harder to identify.

Incidently, racists are not only white, anglo-saxon males. They come in all nationalities, colours, creeds etc.

I agree to a certain extent. Since racists aren't only wasps then maybe the wasps should speak out when they are victimized!!!

Or how about signs that describe free speech and our rights?
And how about promotion of laws against hate and enforcing those laws???
And LE can't possibly be responsible for this action, citizens must take action.

www.adl.org...
is the organization, send them your voice!

[edit on 21-1-2010 by JJay55]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I would like to know why you do not like "No place for hate"?

Maybe you have a lot of hate that has to go somewhere?

I think these signs are great.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
www.adl.org...
This is a good page, shows all the incidents of Islamic terrorism on american soil. But doesn't have much about what to do about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aceofclubs

So, after the delusional people have been blown away - what do you believe in?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob08
To me the most simple question regarding this practise would be who decides what is hate and how far will the definition be expanded once you start the practise? Anyway if I ever visit America I will make sure I get up to date with what is considered hate speech during the time of my visit. Not that I consider myself to be a hateful person but I have been known to tell the odd Irish joke.

Actually it is very easy to identify hate speech: Have a look at examples, I have bold the part which makes it easier to identify willify of whole religion or race of people which constitutes hate speech:

* Excellent point and the answer is... no. It's against their ideology to listen because the world is inferior to Islam.Now what?

* Wrong. We are kind and we are tolerant. Muslims need to have tolerance and assimilate.Muslims need to stop their own from using violence. Muslims need to step up and become less offended and understand that no one is insulting them when we speak the truth.

* There is no way to distinguish extemism in humans. It can be distinguished in a ideology however, and Islam has many many examples of terrorism. Over 15000 incidents of Islamic terrorism listed here since 911:

* Stop the ideology and it stops the violence. Islam has some work to do and only 12 people showed up at the last march/protest to prove they were peaceful and against violence.
1.6 billion people were absent at the demonstration of how peaceful Islam is. The OIC is responsible and should be held accountable.... oh but they have oil. F that.

*But Islam will never reform. Instead they will use WMD and that might be the end of their civilization as they know it. I hope that happens soon because this terrorism bs is getting old. Now that the whole world is aware of the violent nature of Islam they have totally lost their credibility with the world.

* Zero tolerance for Islam and Sharia Law in the US!!! Speak up! We do not have to take Islamic BS.

* Post one of those signs outside every single mosque in the US. Every single mosque should have a sign like that posted!!!

* Bottom line is that no matter what security place there will be muslims who will get past and commit acts of terrorism. Who is to blame? The terrorists.

* Yes this is true. Saudi gave tons of money. Alot was under the limit where it had to be accounted for. Millions of small donations.
Saudi would benefit with a muslim (apostate) in the White House.

* WTF? So you are saying that Geert is inferior and he is disgusting for bringing to light that Islam is a brutal and violent religion?

* Hey ****, what nationality are you?
I can't see the nationality on that photo. Where are you from?
Are your parents Americans too?

* The Jews were subject to genocide by the Nazi's, and so the Jews in Israel commit genocide against Palestinians.

The Jews stole the land though emotional blackmail, they want to take it out on anyone they should go and pick on the Germans not piss poor people who had everything taken from them taken though force.

* Here a reason one the Jews and Muslims dont get along and belive me there are plenty of them. But I like this one because to me it shows that Islam is as false of a relgion as they come, but that is my opinion. This one of many stories that out line Mohammid's thugery

with the growth of Islam comes the growth in extremism- this is something which goes hand in hand, regardless of what the relativists say.

Israel is a cancer on this planet. It needs to be removed.

*Holocaust was just a scam to make the World feel sorry for the so called Jews and to put them in Israel, what they did was "stage" Biblical prophecy to make everyone believe their lie about them being the Biblical Israelites.

*So called Jews are pretty much Christians in the sense that they believe they are some how spiritually Biblical Israelites by just converting, the Jews just had enough money to stage it.
(elite Jews actually do worship Satin and admit it)

When someone starts blaming entire religion or race of people for problems that constitutes hate speech, in simple terms.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
In my earlier post I mentioned how peaceful communities come from peaceful messages and leading by example. This is what I am talking about.

An aging Muslim priest who took a stand against violence and terrorism and took his message to the masses by walking across Canada to spread a peaceful message for not just Muslim youth but everyone who cared to listen.

www.m-a-t.org...

I respect this man and his efforts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join