It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Phenomenal job Ashley. Just a great job putting it all together.

I can't wait until Rockefeller really gets the world going the way he wants. He doesn't even try to hide it. Just rubs in everyone's face.

Prophecy is coming along quite nicely and YES, this has been in the works for centuries. The 10 regions will come together, the 10 'kings' will rise from them, and then...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

A global government, as you've pointed out, can of course be a good thing but not in the hands of the societies that are currently fashioning it.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by rexusdiablos]

Bad news at every level there is greed, and anger driven by desire. I've taught white, black, red, yellow and brown kids, rich kids, poor kids, smart kids, broken kids... all the same.

There is no faction on the earth right now that will not resonate with that negativity or be overpowered by some other who will. Large power, small power, good looking false propriety or mad manners, all the same...

From the vast majority of humans on the planet something important is missing. And the masses have blindly followed these leaders for so long because they too have the same composite, just less power.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

You are the man......100 stars

I look forward to reading more of your work.

thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Excellent post and informative. Many thanks.

Personally I think certain powerful and covert groups obviously strive for a certain co-dependent and interrelated state of control of sorts. I also think it is clearly almost exclusively greed driven and will only have a very limited result. I never foresee a day that this planet will have a true global community. It is tempting to wax philosophical about any potential uniform and stable global utopia, granted, but humanity has shown time after time after time that if nothing else we humans have a real knack for creating divisions amongst ourselves.

Call me cynical, but I have a strong feeling that about ten minutes after being declared or enacted, any 'new world order'(in the strictest definition of the term) would look a lot like the old world order.

While vastly important in the short term that these groups are at the very least exposed, in the long term it will be human nature herself that drives the stake through the heart of these particular greed-vampires.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This has been done to death but I guess being a mod it will not get closed... Slayer already did a brilliant job listing all the players to help people get started in their research, you didnt really add anything new to this, except quotes...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I suppose if it calls attention then it has its merits.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ive always felt the sovereign world governments are all just pomp and circumstance anyways. Of course there is a group who truly controls things. They arn't living in secret, they are the elite bankers, executives, and captains of industry. We have seen recently with Benedict Ben Nelson being bought off for his healthcare vote that money is what makes this world go around.

Even if we had a one world government, the President/King of the world, would still probably just be a puppet, people like the Rockefelers would be pulling the strings, laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

So let me get this straight ... notwithstanding the curious underlying issues (which merit their own self analysis) you have with the fact that AshleyD is a moderator as indicated by you going out of your way to note that irrelevant fact ... you also, instead of ignoring this thread, felt compelled to voice your perceived great injustice at the notion that someone dared go out of their way to start their own honest inquiry into a valid and complicated subject, and decided to share her work with us. All the while YOU have come up with all of five threads in the year you've been here. Oh but I'm sure they're all golden ... including the priceless Christmas Truce!
(btw, that thread was good and highly original, still, no solid foundation upon which to cast little cranky stones)

Thanks for sharing all that!

PS. There's no need to tell meez how you're more focused on the postin' than the threadin' and that you've lurked for 85 years.

Originally posted by AshleyD

On the opposite end of what you propose, it is possible they want the concept to sound incredible so it will receive as little opposition as possible while in reality it is hell waiting to happen.

True, and therein lies one of the fundamental challenges ... identifying what is or isn't part of "their" (whomever they may be) plan, when neither "they" or their endgame is clearly identifiable, leads to nothing but a ever shifting muddled mess. This of course only gets accentuated when folks don't take the time to separate the NWO from a NWO.

After all the notion of a new world order isn't by definition a negative one. A new orld order can be just as easily a virtuous and ideal one, reflecting the inevitable evolution of humanity as an unseparated self. But as I said before that is not what the implied NWO (cabal) would wish for.

Perhaps I am not communicating my sentiments properly ... but all I am really trying to separate is something that I believe is being intentionally associated. Namely to breed the fear of god into us that ANY evolutionary movement, which by definition would imply a new world order, is the same thing as the NWO's intended goals. Thus leading us denying ourselves of the former to protect ourselves of the latter.

World orders are ever shifting ... to deprive ourselves of a natural shift simply because the nomenclature is the same as that which identifies that which we desire to shift away from, is to indeed fall victim to the before mentioned grand paradox simply because of three little letters.

[edit on 21 Jan 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
David Rockefeller:

We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.

Yes, it is only a matter of time before the governments of the world will create or explode upon a new unifying terror that will prompt all the nations of the world to clamor for one world government. Is it any wonder why they visit and study the conspiracy sites such as this? What unifies these conspiracy nuts? What terrible force will they unite behind? The recent thread: “What would Obama have to do to make you “Think” he was a good president" is one of these propaganda generation tests, in my opinion.

Make no mistake about it. Everything in our society of late is geared toward the goal of creating a global crisis. They have tested and prepared the world for almost every major possible event though strings of global disaster movies and documentaries. They have you, and I, all most right where they want us, in utter despair and ready to give over all our freedoms for the global cause they choose to use. They have even brought our national debt to unpayable levels, and yes, all for the global cause.

Fear, fear, fear, and more of it now! There is never enough fear in the minds of the public of the unknown, possible, or probable for the proponents of the New World Order.

Give up your right to keep and bear arms.
Give up your right to start a business.
Give up your right to choose your medical care.
Give up all your rights, for they are not inalianable, no, they are granted to you by your lords and masters.

This New World Order is all to prevent World War Three we are told. And yet, the only wars we have are the ones that they have caused. The only governments that are utterly deplorable are the Saddam Husseins that we have instilled, support, and now defend. Now, these last few statements of mine are not completely true are they? The New World Order hasn't caused “all” the wars, just most of them. They haven't instilled “all” the deplorable dictators, just most of them.

Beware my friends. You are being studied. You are being used!

You are being used to spread further fear and discontent among the populous with your conjecture and conspiracies. For the time of you being an enemy of the New World Order is over. Now, they need you more than ever to spread every fear and conjecture imaginable, to entertain any and every global conspiracy and threat, no matter how insane or unprovable.

Spread fear! Spread fear of the world and the future, and spread that fear far and wide. And just maybe, one day soon, the New World Order can create a false global disaster that all relevant test data of you, and your reactions, will statistically calculate an extreme probability that the entire world will unite behind the false cause, no matter how far fetched or absurd it really is.

Soon we will have not one, but many, global catastrophies and disasters that will supposedly threaten the entire world. Global Warming? No, that will not do, it must be more real, more tangible. War, famine, death and disease, that might do it.

Will you give in? Will you give up your freedom for security? How about for food and medicine?

Will you clamor to give them what they want, a New World Order?

[edit on 21-1-2010 by Hot_Wings]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
You know it makes me wonder,
We all go on about
"Screw the NWO!" etc etc
and how they are evil people, some even say reptiles,
but if they have gone to such a large amount of trouble and planning to create such a thing, why is it such a bad thing?

Looking at it,
They're providing
* a single money system, No more having to exchange money.
* a global law system, no more executions for bringing in heroin from sector G7 to Er4 coz you didnt know it was illegal there.
*Global peace! Why fight for your country, when the whole world IS your country! No more palestine/israel, no more kosovo, no more Iraq war.
*Everyone keeps going on about Aliens and invasions on here, well what if they exist! Would it not make sense uniting under 1 banner to welcome/defend from them?

Im not saying i support it, Im just saying look at it both ways before you think so harshly. They're apparently the "illuminated ones", meaning they have knowledge which us lot that make up the bottom part of the pyramid dont have. So maybe they have seen how mankind can not bond as one on its own, so with the knowledge they have, they think that mankind HAS to be as one with what they know. Correct or not?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

OK, first I have to say WOW about the time, thought, organization and energy that went into the OP!!! I am truly impressed!

Now I have a question. Taking out the possible agendas that various groups may have for forming a Global Government, would finally uniting mankind under one umbrella be such a horrible thing?

If we had one united government that was a democracy, with a Constitution that guarantees the rights of the citizens, much as the US Constitutions does, would it really be such a horrible thing? If we had one world government that was of the People, by the People and for the People, would the sun spin off it's axis? Would the continents sink into the ocean? Would we all just drop over dead?

Or maybe, we would finally get beyond our petty quibbling and fulfill our promise as a species...

Just some food for thought...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HoaglandIsMyHero
reply to post by AshleyD

Looking at all these conspiracy theories made me wonder why if you type in illuminati backwards and put it in a web site form it takes you to the NSA website. Why is that?

www.itanimulli.com

OMG!!!

Not a lot shocks me these days when it comes to conspiracy theories, but this sent shivers down my spine.

Also, why the hell would the NSA need or want a kids section to their website, called "Cryptokids: Future code makers and code breakers". Talk about hitting them young!

Hell, there's enough info on that website alone to give conspiracy theorists a field day. I know what my reading material for tonight is gonna be.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
S&F very well put together. I haven't been able to read it all yet but I'm sure I will enjoy reading the rest of the thread. Thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Perhaps a one world government is demanded by the aliens.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by masterp]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Sorry, you are wrong. The European Union, African Union, and South American Union have chosen their presidents. Bush already signed the North American Union with the presidents of Mexico and Canada in 2005, its a done deal on paper. The Asian Union is looking to chose their president soon as is the middle eastern union just as soon as the Iraqi Dinar is RV'd. This is current and plans are in motion to declare martial law here when Obams completed a dictatorial Act, called "Counsel of Governors", 10 of them to continue where Nixon left off when he signed Executive Orders 11647, in 1972 and EO 11731 in 1973. Nixons plans failed but they set up the Trilateral Commission in 1974 to plan for the NAU now. (Bush, Brzezinski, and Rockefeller).

Its going to come together soon and the dollar will collapse as planned when the shift hits the fan. You best google this before answering back, I've got 4 years of research to back all of this up.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I don't trust TPTB, if for no other reason than power corrupts and the majority of the individuals running the show can only have reached, or maintained such positions through expert manipulation, ruthlesness and greed. Not all, but enough to make such a sweeping agenda worrying.

However, for arguments sake, if we were visited by an advanced benevolent alien civilization, would we not expect it to be of one voice - if so advanced? Wouldn't we be surprised to learn that these advanced aliens came from a world split into nations with selfish agendas?

Surely a global nation is the goal of a civilized world. Question is can it ever be obtained without malice or corruption. Unless the each individual of a species is so advanced as to be without malice and incorruptible then the answer is NO.

But how can a species learn to share equally and reach this pure state without first becoming 'one voice', a global nation? It a 'Chicken & Egg' problem - a Catch 22'

Sadly, this Catch 22 impasse is perhaps a reason not to trust that alien visitors are pure of spirit and intention. Could any civilization become so advanced and of one voice without sacrificing those individual freedoms we fear are at stake right now on planet Earth?

If that sounds too cynical, as it does to me, then we have to accept that one day, inevitably before we are ready, we'll have to take the plunge into globalization. Maybe globalization itself will evolve us, despite the possible nefarious motives for its initialization; despite the fear that it may well set in place a system from which TPTB will never be threatened with sharing ever again and our evolution will stop....

Currently our species is spreading like a virus, using up all resources, rather than maintaining a balance. Thus our goal should indeed be to control population numbers so that everyone can have an equally fulfilling life without threatening the ecosystem.

This should be done in the open, with public understanding and co-operation. Problem is that globalizing openly, responsibly and peacefully will take much longer, so are TPTB rushing into this? Or is it a long planned strategy that involves a final act of great change - a Coup d'état upon the species? Are TPTB hoping to establish a global neo-feudal system run from a central committee, which preserves the current balance of the Haves and Have Nots?

Or, are they afraid Earth is reaching a critical mass and are acting in haste to save what they can - in the best interests of the species?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Hi Guys!

I just finished watching a series on Youtube called 'The Extermination' and i must admit, I was absolutely blown away.

This series covers everything about the NWO and also an added bonus, it covers everything about the afterlife too.

The series set out to expose the Satanic plan of the NWO while at the same time uncovering the divine plan.

A few videos were taken from the arrivals but there is a lot of stuff missing from the arrivals.

Please let me know if this series is fake to deceive us

Here is the intro to the series

[edit on 21-1-2010 by dchamp]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Simple mistakes show this NWO thing to be a lot of paranoia. Consider the 10 "kingdoms":

1. Greenland (region 1) is actually owned by Denmark in region 2
2. Isreal part of region 7 I DONT THINK SO! (It's considered european think football, eurovision song contest, etc etc)
3. Afghanistan part of region 9 as opposed to region 7 I DONT THINK SO.
4. Vietnam part of region 9 as opposed to region 10 with china...I DONT THINK SO

somebody has grouped "neighbours" instead of political, cultural and economic partners which are the real drivers behind any groupings.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Hi, would be great to see some of your research or hear aspects of it as I believe in theory your suggestion is correct but for example the Union of South American Nations has a binding structure to rid itself of the IMF and the World Bank and are doing a very good job at succeding in that, if thier goal is for an order to be established that is controled by the Elite how does this play into thier hands?

I can see this is one factor in the G20 kissing the Brazian presidents arse, think Barrak Obama "this dude is the main man" - almost as embrassing asa Gordon 'jaw jaw binks' Brown.

Asia, as I have seen please tell me different, has the Asia Cooperation Dialogue but that is all it is a Dialogue, althought they are obviously following the EU Model, slowly slowy catch a monkey. African for sure is heading in the same direction also by bit part Economic Unions.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I've got 4 years of research to back all of this up.

Also, Obama can write all the EO's he wants to, but the Vatican, through the usa's military industrial complex has the last say so on how things get carried out. See link:www.vaticanassassins.org...

Now that we know that the world is run by the vatican's ecclessiastical treatices, the rest is just a big ole smoke-screen, other than the fact that it's the "Rothschilds" who are the ones controlling the vatican. See link:www.henrymakow.com...
So let's not bust on the OP's thread, for this info is very good for those who know not much or nothing at all about the nwo. This is a really good thread, and the info is much of what I have posted in the last year myself, but that does not mean that the OP here should be belittled or chastised. Lotta good stuff here!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Whoa, someones bitter. Ashley usually writes very long and detailed threads that include her opinions and research shes done, I am sorry I expected more. This is just a brief overview with links.

I never said my threads are golden I have no idea the number of threads I make equals my worth... I have some in progress I like to take my time or if something is just bugging me I write fast.

I have not lurked here I signed up right away.

I can not help but think if I were to do a NWO overview some one would say to me it has been done to death. This is why I have not done one. I am very interested in the NWO as well.

Jeg vil holde min verdiløs meninger for meg selv

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join