It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
It seems we started seeing noticeable whispers of it in the 19th century (and some believe even before that) and it began to become blatantly obvious after WWI.

I am one of those and I even think that the Industrial Revolution had some major 'push' and influence from European interests. Something I have had little time to follow up on but...

As well, "blatantly obvious after WWI" is substantiated by some of the Bush families economic interactions of those days. This is also an era where we can start seeing scientific and political interaction with societal influence...namely how best to propagandize the popular society. Freud and Jung are major players in the early 20th as well (societal appealing and assuagement is a necessary aspect of globalization as you can't integrate a global paradigm without public acceptance) and as well there is alot of interaction with the behavioural sciences in the early and mid 20th century.

But most of this post is inadmissable extrapolation on my part...though I really think that societal trend can be traced back to indicate something...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Thanks for all the input, Everyone.

reply to post by MemoryShock

I think the trend towards globalization has been evident for quite awhile.

I definitely agree.
It seems we started seeing noticeable whispers of it in the 19th century (and some believe even before that) and it began to become blatantly obvious after WWI.

Woah, you're skipping a whole millennium there, don't you think? You can't disseminate globalism as a construct without appraising what was precedent to it.

This goes all the way back to Sumer and in chronological order thereafter:

- Hellenization at the hands of Alexander the Great
- The Khazar rulers
- The Roman Empire
- The British Empire
- The colonization of the Americas

...and thereafter again, much of the contemporary societies mentioned outlined in the OP such as Bilderberg.

Here's some food for thought:

(Sourced from my own blog)

Around 5000 BC we encounter the ‘Eye of Horus’ symbol which is said to provide the basis for ‘The All Seeing Eye’ symbol that we now associate with the Illuminati.
Historically the very first written tablets were found in Babylon dating 6000 BC which is known today as Iraq. The Babylonians scribed that a great flood transformed the face of the earth which is paralleled to the tales of Genesis found in the Hebrew, Christian and Islamic Bibles. Furthermore the Babylonians depict a tower built at the creation of the spoken world.
They also speak of people who came from the heavens (i.e. ‘The Annunaki’) that constructed pyramids and ruled Cro Magnon man under an authority known as ‘King Anu’. King Anu (a character of particular interest to me) was appointed the authority of ruling over our race and ensuring that we remained in servitude under the ‘Annunaki’.
The tablets elude that after a workers revolt the ‘Annunaki’ intervened genetically to create modern man. The ‘Annunaki’ are said to also have bred with the daughters of man thus continuing their bloodline. This mirrors the story of ‘Nephilm’ found in the Bible. The ‘Nephilm’ were the offspring of ‘angels’ from ‘heaven’ who also bred with the daughters of man.
‘Ashur’ the ‘wing angel’ and the great seal or symbol of the ‘Annunaki’ (circa. 6000 BC) is not entirely dissimilar to the Official United States Seal. The ‘All Seeing Eye’ of the ‘Annunaki’ is depicted by ‘the illuminated light of the truth’ coming out of the eye. The ‘All Seeing Eye’ on the back of the United States dollar bill is depicted by an illuminated eye.
From the Macedonians or Greeks their came ‘Alexander the Great’, an aggressive ruler and conqueror who ‘Hellenized’ most of Europe.
Hellenization (or Hellenisation) is a term used to describe the spread of Greek culture, and to a lesser extent, language. It is mainly used to describe the spread of Hellenistic civilization during the Hellenistic period following the campaigns of Alexander the Great of Macedon. The result of Hellenization, elements of Greek origin combined in various forms and degrees with local elements, is known as Hellenism. wikipedia
‘Alexander the Great’ was the first to conquer Egypt and centralized Babylon as his capital where he later would die.

Alexander’s father ‘Philip of Macedonia’ is of a lineage that can be traced back to ‘Heracles (not Hercules!) of Thebes’. Heracles is conventionally thought to be from the ‘Gods’ but others maintain that he was from a Babylonian or Egyptian hierarchy. Many Greek rulers of Thebes, Athens and Sparta are descendents of this hierarchy and the Romans are direct descendants of the Greek Empire.
Descendants are also said to be found in the land of ‘Khazaria’ which includes a collection of countries from the border of Hungary to Tajikistan. The Khazar rulers are descendants of the Babylonian rulers who’s advocacy of kingship by divine right predates that of their English counterparts. The Khazar ruled their land for a period but eventually, exhausted from war and beaten, the Khazar converted their religion. Unless the Khazar people converted to Judaism they would face certain death. King Bulan passively accepted the indoctrinations of Judaism but only to mask his true agenda. In truth the Khazar as descendants of the Annunaki were instead fixating on how to maintain the Annunaki’s control over man at any cost.
The Jews historically have been blamed for conspiring to gain societal and global influence. The Jewish kings and heads of government who are former Khazar royalty and Annunaki descendants are to blame rather than the Jewish people in their entirety and their religion. The existence of a Babylonian bloodline in Jewish kings and priests predates the people of the Khazar.
Historians such as Koestle (in the ‘Thirteenth Tribe’) acknowledges that Jewish rulers, priests and elite are of Babylonian descent. There is also a similar acknowledgment in the Christian Bible:
“I know your works, tribulation and poverty but you are rich; and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a church of Satan.”
Once the Jewish kingdoms disbanded the tribes fled to various countries for protection. A few fled to Scandinavian countries such as Denmark and titled themselves as the ‘angels’ from the Peninsula of Angeln. Eventually they would seek a new land in which to assert their reign again but all the while they would not sever their ties with their counterparts who now controlled the Roman Empire of Europe thus catalyzing the growth and dominion of the descendants of the Annunaki over the human race. The Annunaki Roman Empire, now spreading throughout the central Europe, equally required a new domain from which to impose their rule.

irishspud.wordpress.com...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by rexusdiablos]

Added 'ex' tags and a link

[edit on 20/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
(Sourced from my own blog)

The Roman Empire allowed a provision of their own military to assist the Scandinavian ‘angels’ in their taking over of an island off the coast of France and southwest of Denmark.
This island is what we know today as England. The Annunaki descendants, who by now have integrated their bloodlines, exercise an a series of offensive wars and take over almost half the world thereafter.
The College of Heralds in London has divulged that the genealogy of Queen Elizabeth II can be traced back as far as the aforementioned Zhararian King Bulan who converted his people to Judaism. Lions found in the ancient Babylonian ruins imply that the Babylonians worshipped the archetypical lion. The Seal of England depicts a lion in its symbolism despite the species not being indigenous to its island.
As the oppression in England subsided various factions of rebels left for the ‘New World’. As you can probably guess by now, the Annunaki English Hierarchy soon followed thus continuing their bloodline in what we now know as the United States.
34 of the Presidents of the United States are directly descended from English royalty and the remaining nine are closely related to such royalty. Those of the bloodline have organized themselves into entities such as The Bohemian Club, The Freemasons, The Skull & Bones Society, The Bilderberg Group, The Trilateral Commission and The Council on Foreign Relations to name but the most prominent. The most superior members of this nexus are all of the same bloodlines.
The Bohemian Club practices the worshipping of pagan Babylonian gods of the Annunaki. Interestingly almost all United States presidents have been a member of this group. Their annual worship of the Babylonian Owl ‘Molech’ occurs in Bohemian Grove. George W. Bush dismissed this as a “pastime I get together for” after being exposed by way photographic evidence by way of infiltration at the hands of Alex Jones and BBC in 2000.
The ‘illuminati’ is simply a word or ideology that translates as ‘enlightened one or one who knows the way to truth’. The truth is one which has been concealed from man for years, is that the ‘illuminati’ are but descendants of the Annunaki and more or less have always been in control of the major countries of the world.

Same as above

[edit on 20/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
Woah, you're skipping a whole millennium there, don't you think? You can't disseminate globalism as a construct without appraising what was precedent to it.

Indeed, but for purposes of simplicity, one can't really attribute the term 'globalization' to the crusades...though it is indeed an historical look at an attempt to conform the societies of Europe and the Middle East.

The motivation at those times were more religious and cultural based as opposed to what I think is a more modern motivation...that of international collaboration (despite the cultural and social issues that seem to persist)...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
Will I have that much fewer rights when it is done? No.

Um, yes, you will. For the slave and ruler class symbiosis to exist you first need to be reduced the class of a slave. You're not quite there yet but if these sociopathic megalomaniacs have their way then at the very least, your offspring will be.

A global government, as you've pointed out, can of course be a good thing but not in the hands of the societies that are currently fashioning it.

A one world government is like a high speed race car. We're not going to win the race if the drivers simply want to crash it.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
FYI: The above two excerpts are taken from an old blog of mine. It's a transcript I wrote based on a video I found on youtube. The creator of the video is aware of it.

Originally posted by MemoryShock
Indeed, but for purposes of simplicity, one can't really attribute the term 'globalization' to the crusades...though it is indeed an historical look at an attempt to conform the societies of Europe and the Middle East.

Understood. I just become annoyed at how most educational systems fail to paint a completists overview of the history and anthropology of our species.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rexusdiablos

Thank you for your thoughts.

According to some theories, this goes back farther than even a millennium and is believed to have been set up thousands of years ago. Please notice I stated, 'and some believe even before that.' In that world government attempts can be seen throughout history and can technically be traced back for quite some time but that it became extremely obvious in the last couple of centuries.

Also, I wanted to point out that much of what you refer to is extreme speculation (something I wanted to avoid here). Things like the Annunaki or the Illuminati, although interesting, are so highly speculative that I preferred to avoid them for things we know for a fact exist.

Empires have sought world domination throughout history including but not limited to Rome, Greece, Babylonia, Persian, Egyptian, Chinese, etc. We could literally write a series of books if we wanted to cover everything that pertains to this topic. For the time being, however, I'm limiting things to contemporary sources. I even purposely avoided obsolete but modern organizations like the League of Nations.

But you are correct, there is literally mountains of material related to this subject.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Understood. I just become annoyed at how most educational systems fail to paint a completists overview of the history and anthropology or our species.

I can understand that but context does change as well as motivation. I for one would love to paint the picture that European monarchies were cooperating with the Roman Catholic Church (whom had a huge amount of influence at the time and literally spawned the beginnings of a few sciences) but that negates fluctuating power bases and the motivation for such.

Industrialization changed the playing field immensely and for that reason I think it is justifiable to start in the portion of history cited by Ashley...as instant global interaction became a feasable and (for some) necessary endeavour.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This, I and have said this on many occasions, is the problem that I have with any discussion of the "NWO" because it is often utilized as a "catch all," loosely defined, conceptual umbrella nomenclature lacking specificity. Namely that unless one is continuously specific about what they mean by NWO, we end up having three or four simultaneous conversations.

NWO has many defined and abstract definitions ... for example:

New World Order:

In international relations theory, the term "new world order" has been used to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the notion of global governance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual states to solve.

New World Order:

In conspiracy theory, the term "New World Order" (the capital letters are distinguishing) refers to the advent of a cryptocratic or totalitarian one world government.

One is in essence a descriptive term to delineate shifts in global power structure paradigms (such as the fall of the Eastern block) the other refers to a hypothetical power cabal of a select few pulling the strings of global dominance.

Both may be true and perhaps a combination of both definitions can be at play, nevertheless many purposely confuse terminology to make a dubious point and re-enforce their beliefs upon a false premise ... like I said above, a sort of misnamed "catch all" conspiracy of the gaps notion where everything can be somehow incorporated and suspected. When applied in such manner it dilutes the value of the intended meaning and strips value from any relevant discourse simply because under such an abstract premise there is no singular event that cannot without relative ease be somehow attributed to the NWO.

Now, do such sinister little groups of people that we call the NWO such as the The Bilderberg group, CFR, Trilateral Commission, etc, use vehicles such as the UN, EU, WHO, etc, and other multi-national unions to do their bidding? That is the question and that is the considerable worth of this thread ... so a heartfelt thank you to Ashley for taking the time to research and compile this important information.

However ... I believe that we must be conscious that we are 1 species, naturally connected to each other. Yet as we stand we are all disconnected and divided by abstract mind made concepts such as religion, borders, language, and ideologies. The fundamental attraction to our natural state can be, and often is , misinterpreted as a function of some sinister global agenda by a NWO.

And here is where a grand paradox reveals itself ... if there is such a thing as a ruling elite running our world the last thing they want is for us to rediscover our natural connected and undivided state. Anything else, including instilling the fear of god into the hearts of conspiracy theorists about a potential united world would surely be part of their plan.

In essence, the last thing the NWO want is a NWO in which we all live united/undivided in harmony with our environment and at peace with each other!

In my humble opinion many of us are being "played" even as we are fighting what we think is the "good fight." Heck, they've got most of us thinking that being one with our fellow man is the worst of all possible worlds just by throwing three letters together.

We're all a bunch of reverse Candides ... there, I said it!

[edit on 20 Jan 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I thought this may be appropriate

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Great job, especially sticking to documents instead of conjecture.

My mother floored me with an observation a few weeks ago (wait for it...) she's a lovely women, but the world usually ends at the edge of her garden. Since the scandals over Chinese tainted foods followed by the economic meltdown she has tried to focus on local businesses and products.

She noticed that ALL honey (of all things) sold at the local grocery store comes from Argentina, even though it is locally and nationally produced (the supermarket is a national chain that actually sells itself as being 'local first'). Similarly fruit, even when locally in season, comes from the otherside of the country or the US, same with some veggies. A large portion of the meat sold is imported from New Zealand even though local producers are struggling to stay in business (something I can personally verify having worked in a packaging plant as a student).

These aren't Mom & Pop operations, most of this region is devoted to agriculture of one type or another (the entire province of PEI is little more than one massive farm with two small cities at either end); most of Canada's biggest agro-businesses operate here.

Check it out next time you buy groceries....

Everything we buy, unless it's direct from the farmer, is produced elsewhere. The supermarket chain DOES buy local products, but they are then shipped to the otherside of the country to be sold. Anything that is produced and sold locally is a 'specialty item' and is vastly more expensive.

These are small examples, but they demonstrate two facts;

1. No one region is allowed to provide for itself. Interdependance is being forced upon us even at the local supermarket. It is becoming apparent that a decison has been made regarding what products can be produced by whom, everyone else will be pushed out of the market.

2. Prices are being deliberately manipulated to be higher than necessary by importing things that can be bought locally.

Having Mom ask if this was the 'new world thingy' that she's heard about almost made the back of my pants heavier. The activities of these groups are now so obvious that people who don't want to know about it are starting to notice.

EDIT...

There are other signs too.

Last time I was to the hospital the nurse wanted me to fill out a 3 page questionaire. Of all the questions asked the only one that had any bearing on where I was and why was a question about religious affiliation (I count this as relevant because different religions view modern medicine differently). All the rest were about my politics, email addresses, lifestyle, salary etc.

Credit cards are becoming mandatory. I realize that many businesses use a CC as protection against losses (stealing a movie, damaging a rental car, cleaning out the mini bar at a hotel...). However it is getting harder and harder to do anything without one. The newest trend is that you can get a better deal on some services if you add a CC to the account.

Finally, I have no debt. None. It was hard, but I did it so I can get my affairs in order and see where I really stand before signing a mortgage (no comment). When I tell people that I'm debt free it's like I slapped them. #1 question I get is 'What do you mean you have no debt?'. We are a generation taught to accept massive debt as natural.

In response to a couple of posts (and the whole point of adding this); The NWO isn't for us, maybe not even for our kids. Bit by bit each generation is conditioned to accept lower standards and behavior totally unacceptable to previous generations (Don't believe me? Talk to senior citizens)

There is a statment that has stuck with me for years: It takes three generations for something to go from radical to taken for granted. 1st-it's new and scary; 2nd-parents (gen1) are nervous kids are warming to it; 3rd-cannot imagine primitive peoples living without it.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hi AshlyD, Thank you.

How do you forsee that, if unchallenged, the organizations will transition us to the NWO? Originally we were to transition first to the North American Union, with the Amero currency, then to the NWO dictatorship.

Today, the fast paced policies of J-ROPES (Jones, Reid, Obama, Pelosi, Emmanuel, Sunstein) are going to destroy the US (at least financially) first, confound or terminate the constitution, then deliver the US to the NWO. The goals of J-ROPES seem to be about the same as the Illuminati and others - total enslavement under a global dictatorship. Given that socialized medicine may not happen as quickly as desired by JROPES, they have other insidious plans that seem to be a prelude to a transition to NWO, specifically amnesty with voting rights for over 39 million illegals, re-interpretation of the 2nd amendment (Cass Sunstein) to eliminate firearm ownership, H-1B replacement worker increases, vicious trade agreements, and other heinous forms of globalism.

Even though the JROPES and Illuminati (and others) goals are about the same, is JROPES in sync with the pace and methods of the globalists, or is JROPES doing it on their own?

(Speculation) Spoilers could be situations where Iran and nK (now unchallenged by JROPES) can "pop a few nukes" and get away with it.

Whether it be by the globalists or by JROPES, or by a coordinated effort of both, what are the likely precursors to a NWO transition (eg. declaration of martial law)?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Great thread ashley!

I do honestly think that eventually we are going to have a one world government type of system- its inevitable, and as long as civilization continues to advance, there will come a point when it will happen.

I think that a one world government would be a good thing in the future, but not now- especially one that would be run by corporate elitists and just plain greedy evil people. We simply aren't ready as a civilization to have one- and probably won't be for another few hundred years, unless our consciousness and base values change.

It may seem that a NWO is already here, or in the making, but I don't think it will ever get to a stage where its out in the open and there is a true one-world government run by these elitists- They are elitists! They fight for themselves; and among themselves! Think of all the king's of the middle ages and their wars waged solely for money. That still goes on today, but in a different form at a higher level.

I don't think that they could ever come to a consensus on who gets what or how much. Thats why I think that the Bilderburg meetings are a place where they can shout and bicker amongst each other for more power.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Now, do such sinister little groups of people that we call the NWO such as the The Bilderberg group, CFR, Trilateral Commission, etc, use vehicles such as the UN, EU, WHO, etc, and other multi-national unions to do their bidding?

IMO, they certainly do. I'll get some facts together and post them tomorrow. For now it's not terribly hard to connect the dots when we notice members of the BG, TC, and G20 also hold important roles in the UN, EU, and national governments like the U.S.

Also, for the purpose of this thread (because it is true the terms can be very broad), my belief is that we will eventually reach a one world government consisting of regional divisions. Much like the federal government vs. individual states in the U.S.

And here is where a grand paradox reveals itself ... if there is such a thing as a ruling elite running our world the last thing they want is for us to rediscover our natural connected and undivided state. Anything else, including instilling the fear of god into the hearts of conspiracy theorists about a potential united world would surely be part of their plan.

I've thought a lot about this and have mixed feelings. On one end I can definitely see multicultural PC feel goodness being programmed into our minds. On the other hand, I see a lot of division, fear, and hate being sewn. Oddly, both come from the same sources: Media, politics, education, economics, etc. I often get mixed signals but it is something I've noticed and have developed my own side theory on it, although I am still ultimately mixed.

ETA: On the opposite end of what you propose, it is possible they want the concept to sound incredible so it will receive as little opposition as possible while in reality it is hell waiting to happen.

reply to post by Adonsa

How do you forsee that, if unchallenged, the organizations will transition us to the NWO?

One possible scenario (personal speculation only):

Gradual change. A formation of individual countries into regional unions that eventually make up a unified government and individual countries slowly allowing international organizations to chip away at their sovereignty via agreements.

Great post. I agree with much of what you say. Finances, definitely. Mess with money and people get desperate. The forfeiture of rights for the promised sake of security, etc.

[edit on 1/20/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
In essence, the last thing the NWO want is a NWO in which we all live united/undivided in harmony with our environment and at peace with each other!

I can agree and disagree with the above statement. Sociological speaking, Conflict Theory states that sociological differences must be highlighted so as to encounter progress...whether it be personal or group as defined by economic or political recognition.

So in that sense, differences and 'dichotomy' are a necessary propagation.

However, in order for an "NWO" type globalization to be prominent, it does require an alleviation of most base social/cultural issues.

I don't think that the intent is to create a united and harmonious society, rather to integrate awareness of the world's cultures and broaden economic/social interactions to a point where the world can than set about bridging resources to further not only the 'industrialization' (though western nations are transitioning beyond 'industrialization') of the entirety of the world but towards collaboration into the future.

There will be conflict, regionally, but ultimately, there is a need to incorporate the nations of the world into a singular goal...

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
The New World Order could be looked at as Global Corporate Feudalism. So yes, it exists. I think the NWO was formally birthed by 9/11. 9/11 was the Secret Government's Switch-Over, it's New Order Junction, the Clearing House Event that set the stage for the agenda that followed.

In this NWO, corporations will eventually own EVERYTHING. Including, if they don't already do so, governments and countries. Loyal to no one, loyal to nothing except their G.O.D. (Gold, Oil, Drugs). (The things of "real value" and wealth in their world.) (A world, it seems like, is becoming harder and harder to escape.)

George Bush I, Bill Clinton, George Bush II and now Barack Obama have all said the same things. I.E.: They see the world, including the United States, as interdependent (not independent) of other nations. Why they see this as in the best interest for America's future shows the level of their moral corruption. Bush famously said, "Liberty at home depends on security abroad". Why is that Mr. Bush? Maybe, it's because, now and for generations to come (unless we stop this monster), we (meaning my sons and daughters and your sons and daughters) will be waging wars to tame nations for corporate take-over or at least corporate pillaging.

The NWO and Globalist Agenda is simply to control, tax (or charge for) and own everything. If a new money-making scheme can be hatched and institutionalized then they're all for it! Turning you into a battery in their machine-matrix world. A battery once depleted will be discarded without a second thought. (See the workers of Enron).

Vivos Voco.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There is little doubt that we are moving (or being moved) towards a world government. My problem is from day to day I can't figure if its a 'good thing' or a 'bad thing'.
It rubs me the wrong way, I really hate the way it seems many (most) people seem completely apathetic. Its appears that people don't really care. Maybe the race is actually evolving towards some sort of collective behavior.
Get up, eat breakfast ration, sit in cubicle at work, eat dinner ration, sit in front of TV, sleep, rinse and repeat.
I started a thread on the subject here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So personally I hate the idea, but maybe I am just an old dinosaur.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Sorry Ashely, it's no dice for me. Asians are simply just too powerful. The NWO concept always comes from the western elites. It's kinda like the Baseball World Cup, it has the word world in it, but it really is just wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HoaglandIsMyHero
reply to post by AshleyD

Looking at all these conspiracy theories made me wonder why if you type in illuminati backwards and put it in a web site form it takes you to the NSA website. Why is that?

www.itanimulli.com

Because this guy...

John Fenley
1985N 360E Provo,
Utah 84604-1803
United States

...obviously thought it was a cute idea to get that domain name and direct it at www.nsa.gov in order to play a prank. Go to GoDaddy whois lookup and you will find he is the guy who owns the domain name.

No mystery here.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is my favorite David Rockefeller quote:

"WE ARE GRATEFUL TO THE WASHINGTON POST, THE NEW YORK TIMES, TIME MAGAZINE AND OTHER GREAT PUBLICATIONS WHOSE DIRECTORS HAVE ATTENDED OUR MEETINGS AND RESPECTED THEIR PROMISES OF DISCRETION FOR ALMOST FORTY YEARS. IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE FOR US TO DEVELOP OUR PLAN FOR THE WORLD IF WE HAD BEEN SUBJECTED TO THE LIGHTS OF PUBLICITY DURING THOSE YEARS. BUT THE WORLD IS NOW MORE SOPHISTICATED AND PREPARED TO MARCH TOWARDS A WORLD GOVERNMENT. THE SUPERNATURAL SOVEREIGNTY OF AN INTELLECTUAL ELITE AND WORLD BANKERS IS SURELY PREFERABLE TO THE NATIONAL AUTO-DETERMINATION PRACTICED IN PAST CENTURIES.” – David Rockefeller Baden-Baden, Germany 1991

Yeah, that quote is REAL good indeed... much better than his "startling" admission in the OP... here he is much more specific that he believes the world should be run by:

1) SUPERNATURAL Sovereignty of an Intellectual Elite
2) World Bankers

And that NATIONAL AUTO-DETERMINATION is so very old-fashioned.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join