It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Earthquake in Haiti!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
While I do not believe that Haarp had a thing to do with the earthquake or its aftermath, I do believe that the spiral of light that appeared over Norway was attributed to the Russian version of Haarp.

The sad truth is that so far nobody yet has ever been able to warn communities in advance about coming earthquakes, and even the after shocks while expected do not seem to cause any kind of prevention either.

Sooner or later, perhaps man will respect mother nature enough to really build to withstand sudden events like earthquakes.

Trial and error experiments such as evidently employed by Haarp are probably not in the best interest of society at large. Chernobyl is proof enough of that.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I think it would be important to point out reasons why people are thinking it is mad scientists and mad government folks working in an "above the law" capacity. The biggest reason I have noticed, for people to think these things is the current level of CORRUPTION being found everywhere, and it is increasing almost like technological development is.. Ordinary good citizens of the world don't trust governments anymore... Sure we trust many government people that we know personally and there are many good people in every place of government, but also many many bad folks too. And the bad ones seem to be running things, because we can very certainly see the effects of corruption and greed everywhere. Maybe anarchy could be a self fulfilling event based on current trends of corruption growth rate of corruption coupled with less and less trusting of world leaders?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
What better way to invade then to create a seemingly natural disaster which ruins the target government and infrastructure to a point where they will be BEGGING to be invaded and occupied.

Yep, another example of the Hegelian Dialectic -- problem/reaction/solution.

Oldest trick in the book.

Please cite where Hegel wrote of problem/reaction/solution.

(he didn't)

He wrote nothing of intentionally created events....but rather of the simple forces of nature that seem to be behind events.....push and pull...conflict.... not unlike the Chinese Yin/Yang theory (although Y/Y is more complex in terms of what it is used to attempt to describe).

I wish I knew who started this silly little rumor.

But you know who didn't?

Hegel.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiteraryOneTwo
While I do not believe that Haarp had a thing to do with the earthquake or its aftermath, I do believe that the spiral of light that appeared over Norway was attributed to the Russian version of Haarp.

The sad truth is that so far nobody yet has ever been able to warn communities in advance about coming earthquakes, and even the after shocks while expected do not seem to cause any kind of prevention either.

Sooner or later, perhaps man will respect mother nature enough to really build to withstand sudden events like earthquakes.

Trial and error experiments such as evidently employed by Haarp are probably not in the best interest of society at large. Chernobyl is proof enough of that.

methinks it has more to do with man respecting other men enough to LET them have the resources needed to build such structures.

haiti didn't become the poorest country in the hemisphere out of a lack of respect for nature....

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

That is a magnetometer that presents solar outputs in our earth. It would be crazy for the the perpetrators to leave behind such clues behind in the first place.

Also there is no benefit to ensure this would result in some form of conspiracy theory; Nikola Telsla is nothing more than an over-rated-individual. Too many things have been said about him but very few ideals ever came to life.

[edit on 1/21/2010 by krystalice]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Haiti was and still is prone to Earthquakes.

Why does no one understand this?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiteraryOneTwo

What are you smoking there? Whats the go with such impulsive conclusions? Are you a scientist to credit such statements with true hypothesis or is this your own imagination dribbling at its best?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
A sad example of flag-whoring on ATS. Post a random graph which you don't understand, claim it is something that proves your theory, hope that the conspiracy theorists don't check your facts (Believers of such theories rarely do), collect the flags/stars.

Did you get paid to post stuff like this?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by antideceit

I can respect distrust of government but it's one thing to distrust them and another entirely to believe they can control natural disasters and are willing to use that control to devestate an already impoverished nation and cost thousands of lives and probably Billions of dollars in the process.

If you think about it logically it makes no sense even IF the government has a natural disaster creating super-machine, why wouldn't they use it on an ENEMY of the nation, why use it on the poor Haitian people?

This whole thing seems a superstitious grabbing at straws, desperately trying to come up with a reason for this Earthquake when a reason already exists. It was an Earthquake, they happen, and every single quake on record has been natural. So what is it about this quake that makes it so artificial seeming to some people? Seems to me that quakes have a pretty well laid geological precedent, they've been happening, well probably ever since the Earth's crust cooled a few billion years ago.

There is no evidence, other than some inexplicable paranoia and wild speculation, that this is anything but a natural disaster. If it is man-made then show me some proof. Honestly, you guys might as well be saying goblins made of cheese shook the Earth with bad magic, there's about as much evidence for that as there is for the government or HAARP causing it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I totally agree with you in spirit of it, because you and me can't really accept very easily that our own governments would do things like this, most people never believe conspiracy theories for that same reason. Most people think it is crazy to believe such a thing, and probably they are right most times, but there really are very powerful and devious people out there in positions to do terrible things without any remorse at all. Some of these could be run and known only within their own circles of influence and never under any oversight or scrutiny, or the operation shielded by secrecy and compartmentalization. Many black projects are run by people that were chosen to do those things because of the very fact that they will push "the" button and not bat an eyelash. Just my theory
Remember the past where people killed millions like Mao, marx, etc.. their reasons sure were not logical or reasonable to me either.

[edit on 21-1-2010 by antideceit]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Haiti was and still is prone to Earthquakes.

Why does no one understand this?

That fact could make it an even better reason to target such a place with impunity

Just saying...

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by antideceit

I can respect distrust of government but it's one thing to distrust them and another entirely to believe they can control natural disasters and are willing to use that control to devestate an already impoverished nation and cost thousands of lives and probably Billions of dollars in the process.

If you think about it logically it makes no sense even IF the government has a natural disaster creating super-machine, why wouldn't they use it on an ENEMY of the nation, why use it on the poor Haitian people?

While I agree with you that it is unreasonable to believe wholeheartedly that the government/army/w.h.y. is able to control earthquakes, I think that with the examples of the monetary system and the military industrial complex we can be reasonably sure that those in power will indeed wield it to increase their sphere of influence.
The interest from the imf, which comes from teh fed, is itself a type of natural disaster creating mechanism.
The "war on terror" perpetuates itself, a fact that cannot escape anyone in government who has an iq above 50. It was and is a disaster creating mechanism.
These two mechanisms are fueled by profit and greed, and are allowed to continue mainly due to the obtuse attitudes of international bankers and the governments that serve them.
So, while a man-made earthquake in haiti is extremely farfetched from a standpoint of just having enough scientific knowledge to accomplish it, if such knowledge IS gained, I see no reason why that power would be used in a different way then similiar destructive forces that are used today.

The rest of your post I generally agree with.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
What ludicrous nonsense. I'd be surprised if HAARP could pop a bag of popcorn. Yet here, it can magically create crop circles, destroy buildings, and cause continental plates to move, causing huge earthquakes. It's like I'm watching James Bond movie!

This was an earthquake. Nothing more, nothing less. These DO occur naturally you realize.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phages are estimated to be the most widely distributed and diverse entities in the biosphere. Phages are ubiquitous and can be found in all reservoirs populated by bacterial ATS THREAD hosts, such as soil or the intestines of ATS animals.

Your the best. I think you must be Michio Kaku??

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Earthquakes happen because magma moves. Magma is metallic. It 's linked with electromagnetism, and therefore, the sun.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
thanks for the info! ill give u a star!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

In 1915 Nikola Tesla already released an interview to the New York Times in which it asserted that it was possible to alter the ionosphere. Varying the frequencies and the exposure times, the following results can be obtained:
- to influence in drastic way on the atmospheric weather;
- to provoke earthquakes;
- to interfere with the cerebral waves of men and animals;
- to generate nuclear bursts without fall-out;
- to scan the tomography of the Earth;
- to irradiate heat in bunkers even situated to great depths;
- to eliminate the communications on immense specific areas

I'm afraid this information cannot be correct. In 1915, Einstein had only just created his General Theory of Relativity, upon which nuclear explosions were based. Even if Tesla knew about this research at the time, nuclear explosions were not even concieved of until 1939, when the first Uranium atom was split and Joseph Rotblat realised it's destructive potential.

Source

Nuclear fallout wasn't known about until after the first nuclear explosion.

[Edit for spellnig]

[edit on 21-1-2010 by nik1halo]

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573
reply to post by Imagir

I too am a firm believer that this earthquake in Haiti and many others were caused by some sort of "technologically advanced" weapon. They can't be happening naturally. Isn't it funny how the majority of the quakes that occur these day's seems to only be happening in poor or impoverished countries? Believe it or not the PTB see these people as nothing more than "useless eaters".

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Zeus2573]

The above is a nice example of "Terror Management Theory", and a perfect way to cope with the dangers in dialy life. Paradoxically, then, it is quite ignorant to automatically assume conspiracies have anything to do with disasters.

Disasters happen, live with it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
HAARP is absolutely intentional. Google Kissinger and Haig Depopulation Plan NSSM 200.

If you want a summary of what they are going to do....google "Georgia Guidestones" They are so sure that they have put their objectives in stone.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
There is no conspiracy in Haiti Earthquake, that area is just really unstable. Puerto Rico, which is near Haiti, suffers from daily mild earthquakes, yes, Daily!

And just think, how much HAARP would need energy to cause earthquakes, except if they use suns energy somehow.

There is no connection between HAARP and Haiti earthquake, just relax, that is part of life keeping mechanism of earth. Without earthquakes and volcanoes, our natural carbon dioxide production will stop, and earth will be too cold place to live. Humans can't produce it enough.

But Yellowstone just keeps shaking, i fear worst. Strongest 3,7 M

www.seis.utah.edu...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join