It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new, but not really.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hi there, I don't post much, but I've been lurking for several years. I signed up not too long ago, but still haven't posted much, I usually do not feel it is necessary. I do, however, love to read this board and have learned much from it!

I am a 35 year old male, I assume I am human, and I was born and raised in Boise, Idaho.
Currently unemployed, I am an IT guy, with experience in web development, and currently going to school for programming.
I neither believe, nor disbelieve most conspiracy theories entirely.
I'm not so paranoid about my privacy that I worry about giving up that much info about myself. I need to make some more posts, I guess, so that I can post my own personal UFO sighting. That's why I made this introduction thread just now.
Peace to you all.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hello there. UFO sighting eh? Looking forward to that thread. I have had several UFO sightings in my lifetime. I always like to compare notes with other sighters. Welcome to ATS braddah!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
welcome! I lurked for about 5 minutes then joined. I guess I was in the minority of 1 or 2 since everyone else has been lurking for years

no really, why do ppl lurk? I just dont buy it

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by defenestrator

Hey there. I'm in the same position as you, hehe. I also look forward to seeing your personal experience.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Welcome!!

Look forward to hearing about your sighting...get to posting!

Originally posted by Totalstranger
welcome! I lurked for about 5 minutes then joined. I guess I was in the minority of 1 or 2 since everyone else has been lurking for years

'Cause it can rough in here from time-to-time...not everyone is up for confrontation, nor the stigma that goes with those actions.

Your opinion is you, and not everyone wants to throw that out there...they'd rather watch from the sidelines, and understandably so.

itde mmagarr...

[edit on 1/20/2010 by happygolucky]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Welcome - or should I say welcome. again!

Originally posted by Totalstranger

I JUST created a thread regarding this and would like to see your input on it.

I lurked for a bit before I joined - I was wondering why some lurk and some dont so I created a thread. I guess it takes all kinds to post here, right?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dorian Soran

The Good Doctor

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Im just trying to get 20 posts..

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
So im posting again

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
And again,
so don't judge me! Leave that to God.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Cool another ufo tale! Welcome to the asylum, after you've been here a bit you get your own tin foil hat
Just kidding, unless I missed something in the store.

top topics

join