It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates, Underwater Alien Bases, WWIII, Bluebeam, and Armageddon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Sky watcher
What do you mean?

Do you really believe any of that?

Yeah I believe the Bible, the Book of Enoch, Dead Sea Scrolls, Sumerian, Ancient Hebrew writings found all over the place that say the same thing. Read and you will see.

www.michaelsheiser.com...

Mike Heiser earned the M.A. and Ph.D. in Hebrew Bible and Semitic Languages at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2004. Before attending the UW-Madison, Mike earned an M.A. in Ancient History from the University of Pennsylvania (major fields: Ancient Israel and Egyptology). Mike was hired as the Academic Editor of Logos Bible Software shortly after completing his Ph.D. Before joining Logos, Mike spent twelve years teaching biblical studies, history, and biblical languages on the undergraduate level. Mike’s main research interests are Israelite religion (especially Israel’s divine council), contextualizing biblical theology with Israelite and ancient Near Eastern religion, biblical languages, ancient Semitic languages, textual criticism, comparative philology, and Second Temple period Jewish literature. His dissertation was entitled, "The Divine Council in Late Canonical and Non-Canonical Second Temple Jewish Literature.” The dissertation sought to discern the ancient Israelite background to Judaism's "Two Powers in Heaven" teaching.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

yo doomsday i was just messin with you man.

but esteay whatever, this is your thread thing or whatever you guys call it. and i mean i'm not scientist or anything but you're really telling people that paintings in the denver airport are evidence of some conspiracy?

come on now, shameful

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by PennyQ
Just when was this vid made?, I can find nothing about the Marshall islands being under water from tsunamis, I think that is something we would have heard about.

Thats what I thought too but I found that they did get Tidal waves from an earthquake back on the fourth as well as the other Islands around the area.

news.yahoo.com...

Umm...nope, that link leads to a news article on the Solomon Islands.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

What do you mean?

Do you really believe any of that?

Yeah I believe the Bible, the Book of Enoch, Dead Sea Scrolls, Sumerian, Ancient Hebrew writings found all over the place that say the same thing. Read and you will see.

Funny, I don't remember anything about Project Bluebeam or alien greys in the Bible....

Please, indulge us. What is it that these ancient writings agree on. Let's get chapter and verse supporting your claims, not just someone's interpretation.

And let's look at this logically. You say the Watchers are like Gods to us. There is nothing we can do to stop them. So powerful, they are, one could manifest anywhere and destroy anyone. If they want to control the Earth, why ever would they need to manipulate governments to do their bidding or convince us they are actually aliens?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hi! My 2 cents: The scariest thing is how the food packages and portion sizes at resteraunts are half of what they were a year ago. Has anyone else noticed? The prices stayed the same and the food shrank, other prices just plain went up. Where is all the food really going? Did we suddenly have a population explosion? I don't think so people are dropping dead right and left. So is the food source depleated or missing? I bet they are stock piling the dumbs full of food. I know my teenage children are eating everything, and the food just disappears, the money used to go so much farther two years ago. All the discount stores are shinking their sizes too. Even the wine bottles look like 25 oz sizes now! No one can stock pile for starvation from any 2012 appocalypse. It's an extinction event when people starve to death from an event. I urge everyone to start saving their seeds from their produce they eat, (It's easy just rinse and dry on newspaper and then put in an envelope and write what it is, store in a aluminum tin if you wish.), and to compost for organic fertilizer. Who ever controls the food controls everything!

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by allknowingredman

Shameful
How do figure that having an opinion one way or the other is Shameful?

It woulnd't be proper not to show both sides of the story to help you form a proper opinion. Here is an alternative video that shows a completely different way to look at the Denver Airport theory:

[edit on 23-1-2010 by esteay812]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

alright how am i supposed to take the underground base pictures seriously when one of them is definitely a scene from X-Men II hahaha

and i know you guys hear this alot, but how does it not make sense: if it was a secret base, there's no need to put out all these symbols (paintings, engravings, words on the floor) to lead people to wonder.

if you want a secret base, you keep it a secret. and duh, why would airport employees be allowed to give structural information or tell what they do at work

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

i found this the other day and it made sense to me, what do you think?- 2012time2growup.ning.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Lots of the information in your video comes from Sorcah Faal = Such a fool. This person is know for writting very good hoaxes

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

That may be the case, but he is not the only person talking about this area on the map and surely he is not the catalyst to everyone's interest.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I was searching for some new interesting UFO/Alien stuff when I came across some information about the Gulf of Aden and the possible stargate there - and it being the cause of all the international attention with extreme pirate activity as a cover.

This is both what I love and loathe about the most zealous UFO believers. Everything is seen through the filter of UFOs. Everything. To them, there is nothing that happens that is not somehow related to UFOs, no matter how tenuous the connection. Politics, natural disaster, war, TV shows and movies. If they cannot find a connection, they will make one up. On one level it is entertaining; on the other it is yet another black market against UFO research ever been taken seriously.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

They don't have to because the connection is truly there, for just about everything. It really depends on what you believe about history. I dont share yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join