It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti = Shock Doctrine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
After the earthquake in Haiti, America is seen coming to the aid of the Haitians, with its mighty military power, although aid has been sent, it is not getting through to the people, which may be purposely done to plunge Haiti into rioting and looting that will need the U.S. soldiers to step in and declare military rule. This will be the prelude to yet another puppet government put into place to serve the U.S. Imperialists.

The Shock Doctrine has been observed many times before.
After a tsunami wipes out the coasts of Southeast Asia, the pristine beaches are auctioned off to tourist resorts. New Orleans residents, scattered from Hurricane Katrina, discover that their public housing, hospitals and schools will never be reopened. These events are examples of the shock doctrine: using the publics disorientation following massive collective shocks - wars, terrorist attacks, or natural disasters -- to achieve control by imposing economic shock therapy.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sorry but this is already being discussed here ://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread535130/pg1

My apologies, I didn;t scroll down far enough the see the video. Mah bad

Good video, well worth watching!

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Asktheanimals]

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sianara

We will see what is done, The world is watching and I think you might be right. The US does need a new get-mo.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
great post Sianara

Bottom Line is that the elite do not give a damn about these peoples suffering, they dont care about their pain, dont care about their loss, all they care about is what are they gonna get out of it.
# George Bush hes an asshole I dont wanna send cash I want to send my skills and efforts but then you cant cash in on that can you, Im seriously getting really mad about this, they took their doctors, block food supplies and beg for cash

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pan7her
great post Sianara

Bottom Line is that the elite do not give a damn about these peoples suffering, they dont care about their pain, dont care about their loss, all they care about is what are they gonna get out of it.
# George Bush hes an asshole I dont wanna send cash I want to send my skills and efforts but then you cant cash in on that can you, Im seriously getting really mad about this, they took their doctors, block food supplies and beg for cash

i know what you mean, there always seems to be another agenda going down instead of 'saving lives'
whenerver the US uses its miltary to 'help' one has to question the motives

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
But what if this temblor was created artificially by so-called weather weapon, as some tell us.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Sianara

After the earthquake in Haiti, America is seen coming to the aid of the Haitians, with its mighty military power, although aid has been sent, it is not getting through to the people, which may be purposely done to plunge Haiti into rioting and looting that will need the U.S. soldiers to step in and declare military rule. This will be the prelude to yet another puppet government put into place to serve the U.S. Imperialists.

What tripe.

The US has no interest in Haiti beyond assistance. We are in a serious enough financial and economic bind as it is. Why in the hell would we want to expand into some region that would drain our already depleted economy?

Oh, and what if the US had only sent civilian aid? The trickle would have been hammered because with our military assets, we could have done a much better job, much sooner!

So, here in the midst of suffering, you wanna score political brownie points by slamming the US because we used the tools at hand? And if we had not, you would have made hay of that too, right?

Finally, I suggest you get out of your comfy desk chair and take your expertise to Haiti yourself. Go there in the middle of a city of two million, that is practically a pile of rubble, and make immediate order of it. And do be perfect about it too! Because if you run into any logistical problems along the way, some other snot nosed genius is going to tell you how they can do it better.

Sheesh.

new topics

top topics

join