It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Hearings Begin On “Falsified” Swine Flu Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe, a 47 nation body encompassing democratically elected members of parliament, has begun hearings to investigate whether the H1N1 swine flu pandemic was falsified or exaggerated in an attempt to profit from vaccine sales.

A PACE resolution, passed last month, gave context to the hearings which began yesterday in Strasbourg.

“In order to promote their patented drugs and vaccines against flu, pharmaceutical companies influenced scientists and official agencies, responsible for public health standards to alarm governments worldwide and make them squander tight health resources for inefficient vaccine strategies and needlessly expose millions of healthy people to the risk of an unknown amount of side-effects of insufficiently tested vaccines. The “bird-flu”-campaign (2005/06) combined with the “swine-flu”-campaign seem to have caused a great deal of damage not only to some vaccinated patients and to public health-budgets, but to the credibility and accountability of important international health-agencies.”

Heading the hearings will be chairman of the Health Committee of PACE, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, a former German lawmaker, a medical doctor and epidemiologist. Wodarg has referred to the swine flu pandemic as “one of the greatest medical scandals of the century.”

Wodarg charges that the WHO altered the definition of a pandemic from an outbreak in several continents at once with an above-average death rate, to one where the spread of the disease is constant.

The Parliamentary inquiry will determine if a “falsified pandemic” was declared by WHO in June 2009 on the advice of medical advisors, many of whom have close financial ties to the very pharmaceutical giants – GlaxoSmithKline, Roche, Novartis, – that produced the H1N1 vaccines.

INFOWARS

Wow 2010 has been a hard hitter on these issues. I would like to see what you guys think about this? I remember the swine flu being a conspiracy

[edit on 19-1-2010 by blankduck18]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Wow, what are the evil supervillains of the world to do? Their plans are being spotted left and right these days thanks in part to the internet. Except they really are not that super of villains when you consider the flu virus they came up with basically sucks and didn't work that well.

I think that is where they went wrong. Perhaps they have killed off all their good researchers. Real life doesn't work out the way it does in the movies. Once the scientist has been used in the movies, you kill them. But in real life as it turns out, you can't produce very good quality viruses any more because your scientist is dead.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i think the swine flu is the mark of the beast do not take that shot obama is trying to make it mandatory to take it soon.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

This will be very interesting to follow. I doubt it goes anywhere but I truly hope it does lead to people getting arrested/jailed or at the least fired.

Right now it's all talk (isn't it always?). In the US this type of investigation wouldn't go anywhere. I have hope for the EU when it comes to health and medicine-related issues.

top topics

join