It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever seen a demon?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fallow the light

she told me that the old man had handed her the phone and she had thanked him with a hug. but when she went to pull away the old man tried to grab her crotch. she quickly pulled away and walked off quickly and confused to use the phone. when she was done she walked up to the old man to give him his phone back and he had that wild look in his eyes again. he told her that he didnt trust my wife and i and that he wanted us to get our # and get out.

my wife quickly entered our tent, woke me up and started to explain what happened. i jumped up to go beat the living crap out of the old man but my wife reminded me of the his gun and made me promise that i would just drop it and we would leave. having no were to go, we walked out into the middle of no were not knowing what would become of us. i remembered that i had a pre paid cell phone that had no minutes on it but i could call 911. we had done just that and the police quickly came to our rescue (for the first time in my life) and dropped us off at the nearest hotel.

later that night i had a dream of driving in a car down a sunny road with the wind blowing thru my green hair. i had a deep feeling of happiness and felt like i was home. off in the distence i saw a car on the side of the road with some one working on it. as we passed the car every thing slowed down and there crouched down facing the car. it was the old man. he stood up, turned around and with the wild look in his eyes he stared into mine and gave me the most menacing smile i have ever seen.

after that dream i realized that the old man welcomed us into his commune just like a demon would. he got us to trust him just like a demon would. he got us to miss trust thou's that believed in God. he blasphemed the name of God over and over. and when we were vonarable he tried to harm my wife sexually and left us to die. as i look back, i know with no shadow of a doubt that he was evil. if he was not the devil him self he was definitely a demon.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I really don understand how you can be so sure this old man was a demon. To be honest, he sounds to me like a psychiatric patient, somebody who has a grudge against religion and maybe has a serious anger management problem. If this qualifies him as a demon, or being possessed by a demon, boy, there are a lot of them around them. I'm sorry, but not all evil is caused by demons. Humans are dualistic creatures you know. We can create beautiful things, at the same time, we can destory everything. Humans have a dark side, just as well as a bright side. In some, or maybe a lot of people, there is no balance between the two and this can cause a lot of problems. People are all too eager to blame this on negative spirits, instead of taking responsibility for their own actions.
"the devil made me do it." and stuff like that. While in fact, it is our own dualistic nature that is responsible. Most of the time, we ourselves are responsible for the good and the bad that we do.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknessFollows

did i ask you?

what are peoples problems on this site? they are always out to prove others wrong to make them self's feel like they are more intelligent.

were you there?

did you know the old man?

did you see the look in his eyes?

do you know the details that i left out?

did you know that the whole point of the story was that we came there to experience God and found evil trying to stop it?

did you know what happened after were i left off in the story?

do you know me or my wife?

or how about the west virginian family?

no....no you dont.

so next time if i dont ask you for your opinion, keep it to your self.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Everyone has the right to express their opinion, that's what this board is for, after all.
I agree with DarknessFollows's post however. A 'crazed' person is a more plausible explanation than a demonic entity.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fallow the light

what are peoples problems on this site? they are always out to prove others wrong to make them self's feel like they are more intelligent.

That's the entire point of the site. To debunk and prove others wrong to separate the fake from the real.

That's why it's called Deny Ignorance.

I'm also confused as to why the old man has to be demon.. why because he was a bad guy? There are millions of bad people out there, they are not demons just because they're bad.

It was just a dirty old hillbilly from your story, why does he have to be demon? He's just a scumbag.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

If you don't like people questioning your answers, I have a great suggestion: keep them to yourself!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Well it must be said that I was not heir but then on the other hand all that anyone can do is to respond to what you have written. If you go back and look at your post you may have ommitted something critical. I do believe that demons exist because I have sen and talked with a few. I also have seen those who have been overshadowed by them.

But I can only respond to what I read which is a general failing in any written communication.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

you people crack me up! so absorbed with the need to prove others wrong that you attach any one, who tells any one, to keep their opinions to them self's.

its as if you all go and look for the word 'opinion' so that you can attach it like a mugger who waits in a dark ally. faceless, so that no one can see anything other then typography that can be spell checked and copy and pasted from google.

any one can be any one, behind a computer screen. ' I'm an astrophysicist'. 'I'm an alien'. 'I'm the messiah'. '
i know every thing thru the power of google and the ability to not be seen'.

there is absolutely nothing that any one can say to make some one change what they believe. yet people still try so hard to prove others that, water is dry and the moon is made out of marshmallows.

leave the opinion alone!

poor poor little opinion
he gets worked hard, with no food. and at the end of the day, he gets no credit for it. he gets beat with a baseball bat just because no one likes him. they hate him even. they all know that he stands in their way of being right! and they must be right! they have to be right! that's all there is in life! being right.

now say what ever it is that you want to say. give me your 2 cents worth. find all of my misspelled words and correct me on them.

prove me wrong.

make your self's right.

you know you want to

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Yes, I have.
Multiple times in multiple places.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I dont know why, but i have been harrassed by them as long as i can remember ,parylised countless times ,menaced,terrorised by them ,struggled and fought with them physically .heard noises and voices .i had two cloaked ones in my room one at night ,i woke and my hand was resting on the small one .they revel in violence ,drug taking ,drunkeness ,sexual perverted behaviour.They have an unmitigated HATRED for humans .one night i was struggling with one an it appeared as a small bodied white humanoid on top of me.People who want to fool with Ouija boards or contact with them are inviting disaster DONT !!!!!! do it ,they want to control you and make your life a misery ,they hate you having a girlfriend or even friends .they will force you to do and say things to cause harm to yourself and others ,dont think your clever and wont be affected ,you can only put your hand in a lions cage so many times before he tears you to pieces

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th

Originally posted by fallow the light

That's the entire point of the site. To debunk and prove others wrong to separate the fake from the real.

That's why it's called Deny Ignorance.

I'm also confused as to why the old man has to be demon.. why because he was a bad guy? There are millions of bad people out there, they are not demons just because they're bad.

It was just a dirty old hillbilly from your story, why does he have to be demon? He's just a scumbag.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Zsaqulz78th]

The way the old man was acting sounds like he could have been "possessed" by a demon imo. Possessed people often have what seems to be a split personality. One minute they are acting normal the next they seem to have been taken over by an evil murderious personality in which they seem like a totally different person. Sounds like that may be the case with that guy.

I havent actually ever seen a demon, but we did draw a very evil presence into a room one time during a meditation session. And instantly felt that our lives were in danger. When it came in it drew the power out of everthing except the radio which was playing Led Zepplin. I said "Jesus" and everthing went back to normal in a blink of an eye.

My friend who i was meditating with and does not believe in god refuses to aknowledge that it ever happened. Lol but when it came into the room he looked up at me with the most fear i have ever seen in anyones eyes i guess he was tramatized by the event.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto my friend, there is something new to learn about you every time you post on ATS.

I am sure I'm not the only one that would like to hear more about your experiences, if you would care to elaborate further on what happened. Your story is intriguing to say the least.

[edit on 16/3/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

THATS INTERESTING....I FORGOT DEMONS CAN POSSESS IN A FORM OF DEPRESSION..EVERYTHING U DESCRIBED MAKES SO MUCH SENSE TO WHAT IVE BEEN DEALING WITH...LOOONG STORY,JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE THAT WITH YOU..

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
The invoker was running through the woods being chased by a cloaked figure with an inhuman face and 3 clawed hands. The gashes in his back went to the bone in many cases.

I have heard a similar story somewhere else... Hmmmmm.....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join