It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever seen a demon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Now I ask this question with great curiosity. I witnessed a legitimately possessed girl whom was possessed by a demon, and the subsequent excorcism. I have seen somthing I assume was a lower level demon while documenting the occult in college. The invoker was running through the woods being chased by a cloaked figure with an inhuman face and 3 clawed hands. The gashes in his back went to the bone in many cases. And all the creature said was he refused to pay his debts. Thesmell was indescribable.

I'm curious if others have had demonic accounts and under what circumstances. I'd also like to know the end result. And if a nameless someone wants to post, demons aren't real ya'll are idiots, just skip it man.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Once..... though my mind was chemically altered at the time.

In real life though. That's one experience I hope to never have.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
no I havent. without sounding rude, who was this "demon" and how can I summon him? give me a name. I'll try and summon this "thing: tonight. I want to see and know all the things movies tease us about.

and dont give me any crap about not wishing this on anyone. I want the NAME even if its a u2u.

the only way I'll ever believe in a god or an afterlife is if I see proof.

demon-now!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
look into the mirror, and try to see yours 1st before trying to conjure or summoning others.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Everytime i look in the mirror!

boooh!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
THe one in the Excorcism was known as Turel. The one in my other experience where the young man invoked him was Carreau.

Summoning demons isn't my thing but those 2 I would not advise. When yyou go to the grocery store you don't just throw random things in, you know what you want and go get it. Try Murmur-he's a demon with a place in heavan.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I have had a few experiences during my days of evangelism. I was praying for a man once, who was suffering from deep depression. I was able to see in the spiritual realm at the time, and he was wearing a very heavy black cloak. It had a very long hood that hung well over the young man's face so he was unable to "lift his head, or see any light".

It had claws that were buried deep within his heart. And it was wrapped very tightly around him. I prayed, and it was lifted away. It was a creature.

The second experience, I was praying for another young man who was screaming that he hated God, Christians, and so forth. When I began praying with him, his eyes turned black. He began spitting, hissing, and kicking. I commanded the angels to hold him down, and it was as if he was chained to the wall at that point.

He was still growling, but unable to move. This is no lie. After the demon was cast out, the young man was praising Jesus. He told me that whatever was in him hated me and wanted to kill me.

The day after this, I walked into a local laundry mat, and a man who I had never previously met, stood up.. and growled at me. He watched me carefully. I did not introduce myself.

I don't know if this interests you, but these are a few of the things I have experienced regarding demons.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

For many years I used to see and feel this entity people have dubbed "Hat Man." Not sure if that even counts as a daemon, but whatever that thing is, I never had a good feeling when it was around. The fact that its seen all over the world tells me its not a ghost.

My mother said I was possesed once when I was a child. The weird thing is she waited to tell me until I was an adult, I recalled the experience, but I was in the room watching my body shake and speak a foreign language... I always thought it was a creepy dream

I could start a whole new post about the creepy experiences Ive had in my life, but I feel like there have been so many posts already dealing with that topic, without proof people seem to lose interest quick.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Yes I have, Sold my soul to understand everything.

DO NOT DO THIS! YOU WILL REGRET IT!

CRONOS.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by SpiritHipHop]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I've died twice and was brought back... So my tie is close.

Eagletalon thats very interesting, what denomination are you, were you?

I could provide some interesting info about your hatman.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I was non-denominational. Raised pentecostal, but began to question the reasoning of division among the Church.

...To be honest, I still do.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
IMO this is not a demon but an organized grouping of shadow people. I believe it to be an Egregore. Egregore (also "egregor") is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme. They are not aware of us and will crush us without pity if discovered. It is a created entity. Not one of natural origin.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I was raised catholic, but I questioned too many things to be pigeonholed. And as you know that is one church where you must subscribe totally to their doctorine for them to be effective. Interestingly enough the church still employed me time to time post grad. Mostly functioning as a consultant on excorcism cases when an official church psychiatrist was not available. Unfortunately the bible we read to day is a manufactured book with items left out as the roman hiearchy saw fit. Would have been nice to really really know its contents.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yes I have.

As with the poster above, I'd rather not say more

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I was once going to summon a demon through a black magic occult ritual and even got everything to do it, even though the occult shop didn't want to sell me the items for it and I had to send other people in one at a time to procure them.

I was about half way through drawing out the pentagram when I got a knock on my front door.

It was a next door neighbor with a friend of his and a girl that appeared to be his friend’s girlfriend I had never met before who all barged their way into my Apartment before I could tell them now is just not a good time.

Much to my chagrin and embarrassment, my neighbor’s friend spotted immediately what I was trying to do even though the pentagram was far from being complete. He proclaimed to know ‘this game’ and insisted I was going out about it all wrong, and then turned my giant taped together poster boards to start the process all over again this time doing it himself with my neighbors aide.

He explained my pentagram would have never worked, it needed to be perfectly round with no broken seams in it, and otherwise the demons would get in. He explained that if I wanted to do the spell I was doing the pentagram was perfect for summoning a demon but if I wanted to summon Satan I would need a six pointed Star of David for that.

He pulled out the medallions from under his shirt showing upsides down cross, a pentagram and a Star of David to illustrate his point. He drew out a perfect pentagram reviewed the ritual and spell I was going to attempt to undertake, and inventoried all the various potions, talismans, and ingredients I had procured for the spell and proclaimed I in fact had everything that I needed to make the spell work and summon the demon.

Then he looked at me and began to break out in a cold nervous sweat even though my apartment was well air-conditioned and said “I don’t think you understand that what you are about to do will actually work, and when it does you are likely to defecate your pants!” “To you this is all an academic exercise in leaving no stone unturned, but the reality is you are about to make the worst mistake of your life.” He then went on to explain that he had grown up with my next door neighbor there in Los Angeles and had since moved to San Francisco where he was the High Satanic Priest of the Occult there. My next door neighbor simply nodded silently saying this is true.

As his sweat intensified he appeared to be in noticeable pain like withdrawals from heavy narcotics, except that he didn’t appear to be under the influence of drugs, or have a drug problem, or even mentioned them or talked about them, and turned down my own offer to partake in some while he was working on the pentagram.

He then told me, I can’t make you not do this, but you need to tear all this up now, bag it all up and give it to me so I can properly destroy it for you, you don’t want these things in your house or anywhere near you, and I won’t leave your house until you destroy them and give them to me.
Then he lay down on my couch as if he was in great pain while his girlfriend cradled his head in her lap wiping the sweat from his brow telling him it would be alright it would all be over soon.

I am not easily dissuaded from doing the things that I plan on doing but I have to tell you it was just at that point way to coincidental, bizarre and down right strange for me to ignore that twist of fate and I relented and ripped up the poster boards bagged everything up for him, and they quickly departed and I never saw or heard from them again.

So no I have never seen a demon but I remain curious as to why the universe doesn’t want me to ever see one!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Yes, as a matter of fact I have................my ex girlfriend!

No, but seriously, I haven't actually seen a demon per say but, I believe they do exist. I think if one wants to see demons, they will. Why do you ask? Have you seen one yourself?

I have often heard that demons will appear disguised as messengers of light to deceive the masses. So, don't be fooled by that one.

Make no mistake about it, demons do exist. They are very intelligent and they do have an agenda. They are striving to control the universe and take over completely. They currently control planet Earth but I don't think they will get much farther than that in my humble opinion.

~ Zeus

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That's a fascinating account

You've always seemed to me to be stable with courage of your convictions, here in ATS and I always take the time to read your posts when I encounter them. Have to say that I admire your straightforwardness in relating the above, but hope you won't take offence when I ask why you would want to encounter a demon or what we here might refer to as a demon ?

I replied that I had seen a demon, above, although of course I've no way of knowing what they actually were (more than one experience)

I declined to say more, but what I will say after reading your post, is that it's not something I'd like to experience again. My experiences were spontaneous, I should add, with one being confirmed many years after the event by a close family member who, like me, had never told anyone

What I've written is most probably unwelcome. Apologies for that.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Nothing to apologize for friend, honest posts are always welcome.

There was a girl, a girl I very much loved and rejected me who after a year of trying everything I could to win back her affections I ran out of anything else left to do.

I had tried a white magic spell that the same occult shop was happy to furnish the ingredients with and it didn't seem to have any effect.

A month later I went back to the occult shop which was in and of itself strange because the interior of the store looked like a hurricane had gone through it, and when I arrived the shopkeeper was busy trying to tidy and straighten the place back up.

Oddly he was perspiring in the same way as my neighbor’s friend was later on that evening when I arrived. I showed him the spell I wanted to use and he actually remembered me from the month before even though that had been my one and only time ever in the store.

He said no, you don’t want to try to do that spell, I gave you a spell, a White Magic spell, give it time to work, might take up to a year, but it will work, if you did it right, and I sold you everything to do it right, and how to do it right, so I am sure, you followed those instructions and did it right.

I told him I had, but that I didn’t have a year to wait. I was young and impatient.

He said well, I am sorry, under no circumstances will I sell you those items or help you do that spell you want to do, you don’t understand what you are playing with. The store itself had been there for decades and was owned by an aging playboy, playmate of the year, who was an avowed Satanist and Occultist.

So I asked him, let me get this straight, your owner is in to black magic, this is a for profit store, you have the items in stock and I want to buy them and have the money to purchase them and you are flat out refusing to sell them to me.

He looked at me and said yes, I am flat out refusing to sell them to you, now please leave. He also seemed to be in some bit of nervous pain in his cold sweat and when my neighbor’s friend started exhibiting the same signs and I thought back to how the shop was in shambles when I arrived I really well was alarmed.

It was almost like everyone involved was being forced by some higher power to intervene and keep me from doing what I wanted to do at great costs. Both the shop keeper and my neighbor’s friend were avowed occultists heavily into the black arts. You would think they would have been hopping all over the chance to bring someone new into their practices and circle and to make a few bucks too. They weren’t!

In contrasts to Christians or Muslims for instance who would have had me baptized and on a plane to do missionary work at that point and likely extracted what ever donation they could get in the offing these people seemed to be being compelled to keep me from getting involved.

To this day I still don’t know what to make of it, were they simply bizarre and erratic people? Were they being compelled in a certain way by either some force of light or darkness, and where they purposefully trying to keep me from discovering something that they truly didn’t want me to discover for some other purpose dealing with fate, the universe or my role in it.

I have had some strange and otherworldly things occur to me in life but this was one of the strangest and most enigmatic of them all.

I gave you a star for asking, see I am not put off at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sure I have!

Tony Blair's regularly on the news.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
With what demons are supposed to be and what the Bible says they are capable of, a human being can only know in truth if he has seen one
and it was recognisable. No one can say for sure they haven't seen
one. The nature of the beast. The power to take a pleasing shape.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join