It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre claims of malicious "energy attacks" spark mockery of Romanian politics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Paranormal activities during the presidential campaign such as the use of malicious energy attacks have been blamed by a top Romanian politician and his wife for his losing the presidential poll against Traian Basescu last year.

Ho t News
Washington Post
After Traian Basescu won the elections a known masonic figure stepped in and accused Traian Basescu of using the help of occultists to win so the media frenzy begun.
The masonic figure stated that Basescu was using the power of "The violet flame" and that is how he won the elections.
The violet flame
TV networks started investigating and what they found is intriguing.
Link
Now if you watch the video you will see a man that's always near Traian Basescu.
His name is Aliodor Manolea and he has a degree in psychology hes also an expert in parapsychology,bio synergy,neuro linguistic programming and something that i cannot find the English term for it but it has to do with psy vampires.
Parapsychology
Neuro linguistic programming
I googled bio synergy but couldn't find a definition for it but i did find devices that cost 400-600 euros a piece,bio tampons,cosmetics,anti aging etc.
The contraptions have something to do with the pineal gland(raising the amount of gold in the body).
After some more investigating a photo comes to light showing the counter candidate using the same guy in the EU parliament 2007 elections.
Bang Bang
Looks like our man has some good business.
So the politicians that run the country believe in this Violet flame that can cleanse all the bad things you do.
Kinda makes sense why they don't seem to care about the people they starve,humiliate,kill etc.
So everyone get your violet tin foil hats and start raiding.
Also here's some food for thought:
If these low life scum use stuff like this makes you wonder what the big boys are using eh?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by xSeraphim]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Is this thread of no interest to anyone?
I mean the president of a country believes in this stuff......

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Its of interest to me, Shows that the freemasons are still occultist practitioners.
Strange people govern our world
Democracy does NOT exist

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSeraphim
If these low life scum use stuff like this makes you wonder what the big boys are using eh?

Where did you ever get the idea that anything in this world happens without the use of energy invisible to the eye?

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by xSeraphim

Where did you ever get the idea that anything in this world happens without the use of energy invisible to the eye?

Well because i cannot see it and i cannot use it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It's a fascinating post, imo

thank you

heading now for the links to learn more

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

Right from the word go, this is very interesting stuff

In the first few paragraphs, I was surprised to learn this:

Violet and purple are becoming increasingly popular in color healing. Dr. Bernard Jensen, renowned pioneer of research in the healing arts, especially iridology and color therapy, recognizes violet/purple as the highest of all colors for healing. He has found that the vibratory rate of purple and violet activates the pituitary gland

Who knew that ?

If you knew, lol ... why didn't you tell the world right here on ATS ?

returning now to read more

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Here's some more

Play Strauss waltzes from time to time - for example, The Blue Danube. You can even 'waltz' to the music as you give violet flame mantras - it's fun, seriously! The 3/4 time and other qualities of the waltz actually activate and convey the violet flame.

I didn't know that

Now I do

Thanks again, OP

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by xSeraphim

S&F!! This is very interesting to me! I feel like I'm constantly finding new things on ATS that completely boggle my mind! I mean, I know the government does all sorts of strange and mystifying things, but it never ceases to surprise me. To say the least.

Thank you so much for posting. I'm going to go read all the links you posted!

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well thank you all it is good to know that i didn't post this story for nothing.
I know Romania is not a country of major interest for the members of ATS but the story is worth it.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

....it has to do with psy vampires
Vlad Tepes lives.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

....it has to do with psy vampires
Vlad Tepes lives.

That's some good sarcasm you have there.

top topics

join