It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Earthquake Cayman Islands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Old habits die hard.lol

[edit on 19-1-2010 by amatrine]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
its all good
i miss spell all the time

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I wonder just how much activity is going to start appearing in the news..

I wonder if there has always been a steady rate of quakes, but with the media looking for it - will there be a rise?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i think that while there may be a few more quakes than normal, we are all just on the up and alert because of haiti, and everyone is more involved and reporting it, most of the time quakes in the 5.0-6.0b range arent major news, although they can be destructive, i think we are just overly sensitive right now

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by l neXus l
i think that while there may be a few more quakes than normal, we are all just on the up and alert because of haiti, and everyone is more involved and reporting it, most of the time quakes in the 5.0-6.0b range arent major news, although they can be destructive, i think we are just overly sensitive right now

Yup my point totally, + No there really isnt no more than usual. It just seems it,

Media Hype is all it is. Because you are aware of more earthquakes recently dont mean there is more! Be Wary of media and it hype dont get caught up in it.

Not that its not a bad thing this time we all should be supporting the aid and relief of Haiti

[edit on 19/1/2010 by theflashor]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join