It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Am"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
After reading a paragraph or two, the song "Give Me Tha Old Time Religion" started playing in my head.

It's good enough for me...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to evil livings truth haters that enjoy negative existance and call it infinite existance life possibilities

to you two means you as possible individual freedom if two is an absolute base of ones, even if it is opposites or dualities it doesnt matter to you since you see it only for you as one positive reality you are without any consideration to objective reality being true base existing for your pretense or claim being right

masculines and feminines were brought because of that fact that you cant never mean truth reality first and define your positive oness according to a true positive absolutely detachment that you would realize fully alone and proove its concordance with truth absolute principles before claiming a freedom from as an identity of living creator to anything meaning his moves but always being true, since totally of his absolute positive reality that confirm truth existance being its bases too

feminine is simply the living denying truth being its base life, claiming that its positive experiences of truth realisations are the only base of its existance justifications to define living realities as existing inferiors
it is what nature do as the source of feminine element being evil life
it is proven by its end reality, because nature denied the truth as its base certainty existance that she was obliged to end as the identity defining existance lies as certainties

masculine is simply the living denying truth being its base life, asserting that he can invent his own reality base certainty alone and claim being free one moves wills from that can impose those wills to anyothers existing abstract conscious as their senses of individuals free lives inferior wills, god is the source of masculine element being evil life and prooved it at the end, how because god denied the truth as its base certainty freedom that he was obliged to end as the identity defining life lies as free wills ones

your insistance in preaching that unity is nothing is only ur insistance to profit from existing and living without any affilitation duty to truth bases of all pretenses individualities positive life, because it would mean that you must alone do what you claim being positive about, as an extra to the base that dont need you and is already absolutely positive that you must respect in being real with its bases before doing your extra life as a true living one

truth is truth which means that it cant be divided or denied because it is everywhere the source and end of anything existing and moving freely about .

truth source is a simple fact of certainty abstraction generating then positive absolute free moves that become itself life absolute reality realisator, as an extra fact positive making certainty as a value of absolute positive as being its bases realities existance and life, and that what become called truth absolute value as certainty base values recognitions, that allowed any free move absolute move from that base to get to its full realisations as positive extra existing or living,
and it cant be nothing when certainty base mean all kind of different free absolute moves from that become true identities existing and living according to what they realize truly upon truth fact certainty, that nourrish truth base absolutely from the abstract projection applications of truth life freedom reality happenings in void life

what is a plus as positive certainty absolutely out, is itself a plus but also always related to its bases certainties as the justifications of free moves as plus itself realisations alone, so it is logic to observe in void an absolute positive atmosphere generated of truth certainty abstraction that is a simple fact of void which means nothing at all but certainty fact

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
i mean the absolute void atmosphere reality is the result of what truth must consider base certainty to act as free move, that what generate absolute life of void principle existing certainty abstract reality
the more the free move is true out of nothing and for nothing but itself positive reality detached alone one the more that abstract true ones free moves would necessarly give to truth bases certainty positive recognition of existing meaning to justify their positive ones, and that is how the nothing became a living reality alone by itself fact one

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

In the begining there is the plenum for all possibilities. There is infinity.

Nothingness is the begining, but the word should be taken with a different perspective. This nothingness is in fact the potential for everything-ness.

Infinity. Unity, Unity is all that infinity knows. Infinity becomes aware and creates a point of awareness. This is where the One Infinite Creator arises. From this point the Creator wishes to comprehend itself, and for infinity to comprehend infinity it must do so in finite continuums or many-ness.

Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity (or the Oneness), there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration thus is free to continue infinitely into an eternal present.

And so my brothers and sisters of the One Creator, we are but portions of the One Creator experiencing ourself. The true illusion is that we are seperate, but truely one asks themselves "I am" as does the keyboard that you type on, the floor that you stand on, the very molecule of water that you drink when you are thristy, all is concious.

It is not "I think, therefore I am", it is "I am, therefore I think"

It shall be understood that any portion, no matter how small, of any density or illusory pattern contains, as in a holographic picture, the one creator which is infinity. Thus all begins and ends in mystery.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'm justa sittin' down/town in a rail/way station,

one toke over the line.

I am IS the division of light and dark. Divide and Conquor.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I found your interpretation far more rewarding then the original text; otherwise it was lost in poetry that didn't draw from any rationality; you gave this seemingly irrational rant something meaningful to the reader.

Without your interpretation; I don't think the average reader could have deciphered the message. Myself included.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
truth is an abstraction fully realized out of the creator so you cant be in anyways the creator itself parts life
and truth abstraction is the source of existance creations meaning any conscious interested to realize its free life of truth fact realisation out

that is why gods as god and nature dont care about truth fact bases, they know all so they know about the origin of creations being from void first conscious realisations, but they know also that it is all possible out of him

you insist to remain attached to someone else because you dont want to be attached to positive objective facts that would oblige you to be the only responsable of any positive reality pretense, you want to be made as living positive and not to realize your positive life

no objective reality as certainty positive existing reference is the same of another perspective to its free moves life
some points are common that can proove the reality of objective reality existing for all humans as positive certainty fact reality till now , but any free moves coming outside of that certainty is relative to each one reality with that certainty presently affecting him as a relative certainty too justification base to his free move as meaning positive reality abstract living one from concrete realisation of it

truth life is the relation between abstract and concrete, both are one truth or true, the abstract is more related to freedom true bases and ends from abstract certainty conceptualisations, it is what maths is for and each individual brain, and the conrete is more related to positive reality moves that mean to justify the abstract but also to justify the identity as positive existing real,

it is one truth because abstract and concrete mean the confirmation of positive truth life, that is always through more individuals positive proofs that respect what is already absolutely positive facts since it is the base of all positive senses
what you detach from should be more what you respect fully its free generations from what you respect the sense base being positive truth life always, and not what is said like detaching oneself is to hate better what is there or what hypocritly a lot say meaning to better profit from

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

The Infinite One is Unfocused and Undifferientated

Basis: The first known thing in creation is infinity.

Step 1: Infinity became aware of itself. Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. This has been called by various names, the most common being ‘logos' or ‘love' [But love is actually the 2nd distortion, Free will being the 1st and light being the 3rd arising and creating from love]

Side note: Love may be seen as the type of energy of an extremely high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in a particular way. All love emanates from the Oneness

Intelligent infinity discerned a concept, namely, freedom of will of awareness.

This concept was finiteness. This is the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness.

Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity (or the Oneness), there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration thus is free to continue infinitely into an eternal present.

From the Infinite One desiring to experience itself arises to Creator. The Creator = The focusing of Intelligent Infinity into Intelligent Energy.

Step 2: As the Creator decides to experience Itself It generates into that plenum (nothingness that has the potential for being) full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which it manifest to our perceptions as space or outer space

The Creator divides into (Or creates) individualized portions of itself.

Step 3: Step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know (or experience) Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. The creation itself is a form of consciousness which is unified.

Intelligent infinity has a rhythm or flow as of a giant heart beginning with the central sun as we would conceive of this, the presence of the flow inevitable as a tide of beingness without polarity, without finiteness, the vast and silent all beating outward, outward and inward until all the focuses are complete. Then their spiritual nature or mass calls them inward, inward until all is coalesced. This is the rhythm of reality. Over and over again, creation to creation.

The galaxy and all other material things are products of individualized portions of intelligent infinity. As each exploration began, an individualized portion of the One would, in its turn, find its focus and become co-creator. Using intelligent infinity each portion created a universe. Allowing the rhythm of free choice to flow and playing with the infinite spectrum of possibilities, each individualized portion channeled love/light into intelligent energy, thus creating the so-called Natural Laws of any particular universe. Each has its own local version of illusory Natural Laws.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by 11118]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
that insistance to preach such obvious nonsense is clear being of evil living wills

first it is too clear in observing universe life that noone is experiencing itself at all, all the stories are doll and pur inventions and realities consequences of inventions wills and lies facts upon superiority pretenses from actualization of killing

second, who are you to describe the steps of infinite realisations before the void conscious of and after, when obviously you mean to end up saying being a part of the creator experiencing itself, how do you experience infinity in being part of the creator as you say

you can never experience anything unless you are alone experiencing it totally and that is the secret of infinity, the eternal plus key sources of positive truth life

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

You use words such as evil and positive.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are.

You are not a part of a the creator you are the creator.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by 11118]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
evil is the opposite to truth so it is never of, but the fact that truth is always directly and undirectly all, evil life reach to be infinite life too
that is why there is two infinities, and that is why religions are meaning the time to put all to zero in order to separate both infinite as proven being against truth facts

you are not every being you cannot claim it for just reading a sentence saying it

there is a huge difference as heaven and hell between a true movement reality and a force or powers activity meaning to restrain all the moves for a possession of reality move alive without ever realizing it itself

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I believe you are distorting the simplicity of Unity into a complexity.

Let us not care about what is and what is not. Let us only see the love in every passing moment.

You speak of infinity as if there can be two.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define the infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
of course there is right and wrong but the fact that right and wrong duality are of negative infinity meaning creations possessions profiting from truth always principles applications is the reason why right and wrong are never absolute entities
but only because truth is an absolute abstraction fully out as the source of all rights livings and to true absolute livings freedom as absolute plus independant entities of truth base certainty

you cannot mean truth as a fact always absolute only existance when you are acting as a conscious only expression out of it, your expression as a conscious is killing what you mean to say being any fact
you must proove your full justification affiliation to truth by also prooving being a plus as living true

what a true living can say about evil livings is only to what evil is proven being to destruction path, but you cannot claim having any right to say others being realities at all, any reality is itself life that you cannot be, so to claim being the creator proove the reality of evil unsanity distorting yourself mind

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Interesting bsbray. The first thing I thought was kaabalah and the univeral interconnectedness of all things. Ur interpretation was the detailed analysis of my first thoughts. Kaabalah is fascinating to me. Pythagorean phil., kabbalah, theosophy, alchemy, e. phil., all connect together. The idea of each of us as gods that can will reality is interesting. You know much about astral travel?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
I found your interpretation far more rewarding then the original text; otherwise it was lost in poetry that didn't draw from any rationality; you gave this seemingly irrational rant something meaningful to the reader.

It was only because I am fascinated with all the spiritual reading listed in my signature that I was able to recognize several themes that weren't original, though the content of the message was pretty original. It seems like some others who read it were also able to make similar sense out of it without my interpretation. I posted this around before and it apparently seemed pretty obscure to most people though, which is why I tried to type up an interpretation, though one only really need be familiar with the concept of the Yin/Yang, and Jungian psychology and the Hindu Bhagavad Gita which particularly share some heavy similarities with what this guy posted.

I was looking up videos on YouTube that could clearly describe Jung's view on archetypes, just because of how amazing the concept is in his books, but I found something a lot more interesting to me and relevant to this thread....

Check out this video and compare it to the sentiments expressed about the "feminine" in the OP. Uncanny if you ask me.

Originally posted by stephinrazin
Interesting bsbray. The first thing I thought was kaabalah and the univeral interconnectedness of all things. Ur interpretation was the detailed analysis of my first thoughts. Kaabalah is fascinating to me. Pythagorean phil., kabbalah, theosophy, alchemy, e. phil., all connect together.

Absolutely and I wish more people had an appreciation for how all of these transcendental ideas dovetail into each other and create the most beautiful cross-cultural bridges.

You know much about astral travel?

Yeah, I've read a lot about it, and used to practice lucid dreaming. A lot of people seem to be able to make a clear distinction between astral projecting and lucid dreaming, which leads me to believe I have not actually astrally projected yet, but still not sure about that (ie whether they are in fact different, I wouldn't know). I plan on doing more personal exploration when I'm in a more conducive social situation to dedicate a lot of time to.. sleeping, lol.

But it's DEFINITELY interesting to me and I consider it to be of infinite potential, and very, very powerfully so, as a tool for spiritual advancement. I have a lot, a lot of questions about reality that are difficult to express in words that I believe I could extensively explore in an AP/LD environment. I would be calling on as many teachers for as much knowledge as I could manage. Learning is one of my core passions and joys in life.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
I'm justa sittin' down/town in a rail/way station,

one toke over the line.

Great song friend. It got stuck in my head and turned me on to Brewer and Shipley.

I am IS the division of light and dark. Divide and Conquor.

Exactly.

reply to post by imans

If you really believe what you say then you must realize that your own words are also "evil" at "worst," "nonsense" at "best" that must then be wholly up to the reader to interpret meaningfully, even according to what you are saying. All of this is relative and meaningless/completely different than what you mean without the right interpretation, which can never be guaranteed. We are all just pissing in the wind here, using very inadequate words to describe things that are on the far boundaries of human understanding, that I'm sure none of us fully comprehend.

I appreciate the effort to describe how nothingness became everything. That goes back to the whole 0 = 1 thing that someone posted earlier, and I agree, it's no less "valid" a perspective than saying everything just "always was" and "always will be." But I know I would have a hell of a time trying to describe how that could happen in concept. Like a non-existent snake eating its own tail and in the ensuing process becoming "existent." Except it couldn't be quite that simple of course. It all goes back to the original unification/singularity of infinity in the "unified field" that makes up every spec of existence I guess.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
no my words cannot be evil when i take the responsability for fully, when they are not supported by any powers and they dont mean any powers supports, when they are of truth since free abstract expressions reality, so it is like words can live on their own and when they are considered as a base to rely on here where they are related to evil sources ends life

and what you said proove clearly that you cant say a word about truth, truth is now much more than any time before at conception or not, so all what you lean on to say by conceptualizing past only proove that you have no relation at all with what is always there
it is very simple to say a truth as a matter of absolute definitive fact, it is observed everywhere in different forms and there is no one reality base or living move that contradict it

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by imans

True power comes from the heart. True power comes from letting the love flow in from the creator and out from the creator. See the love within the present moment, and let all else fade away.

Namaste! I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One.

There is only one truth, and that truth is that all is one. That one is of unconditional infinite love.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by 11118]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
you cannot honnor anything when you obviously identify truth what is not of you, and sorry but you are not qualify to judge anyone place to claim how then you are one with it

truth is the positive plus identification of becoming always plus, so truth is never what you are at your source or what any source is, truth is always the future absolute sense and that what proove how truth cannot be anyone nor anything but also definite definition that everyone can understand to become through true always living sense

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
and it is precisely that denial of truth existance that constitute the blasphem fact, truth is never one when truth is the abstraction of absolute certainty positive always but from any conscious ability itself as true realisator forward sense, truth is of void reality that creator is simply one conscious existing profiting from that every conscious should profit from as well

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join