It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Am"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This was an anonymous post on another forum which I found to be extremely profound, possibly the most profound text, especially for its brevity, that I have ever read in my life. So I wanted to really dedicate a special thread to bring more peoples' attention to it.

The reason I found it so profound, besides its message, was that it alludes to several different ways of thinking throughout its explanation that have been historically separated across different cultures, which I will explain, and yet its basic message is very clear and spoken in a very casual, vernacular kind of way, requiring no knowledge of these other cultures and philosophies for a basic understanding. I have a commentary and elaboration on this after I post it though, to explain all these correlations, and how all of these different views are brought together and unified and made-sense-of.

Before you read it, to get into the right frame of mind, ask yourself: Why am I here?

You know the ultimate mystery has crossed your mind before.... why ARE you here? Why does anything even exist at all? What is the purpose for all of this, for all of our lives? What is the purpose of our solar system, or the rest of the universe? Do you think there even IS a reason for all of it?

The short text will start off explaining how everything was created, kind of like Genesis from the Bible, except extremely reminiscent of the Gnostic genesis, which is very different and symbolic, which I will also explain later... It then goes quickly and very practically into why you are here, whether you remember it or not. And don't mind the masculine/feminine associations, as they are not literal but symbolic and suggestive of general properties only, and this applies equally to guys and girls.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ummm. where is the "text"?

"You know the ultimate mystery has crossed your mind before.... why ARE you here? Why does anything even exist at all? What is the purpose for all of this, for all of our lives? What is the purpose of our solar system, or the rest of the universe? Do you think there even IS a reason for all of it?"

The above quoted, please tell me that is not the most profound thing you have ever heard.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This text was posted online anonymously and I now re-post it here for further study and commentary which I will provide in the next post. Though I "cleaned it up" from the original there are still grammatical errors, but these don't take away from the tone of the message. Just take it as spiritual poetry, not academic writing.

"I Am"

"In the beginning there was darkness and chaos
Then the Darkness said give me a God That is Give me good
And so the first sanity was created: the fire element the first god the first man the first person

Imagine two hemispheres one dark and one light; one insane and one sane.
100 g-gillian ideas from the insane female mind impacting on the new male mind

All her ideas in opposition to all his ideas formed an electron in-between the two minds an energy wave made not out of love but the male mind trying not to be destroyed by the first Dark insanity.

The darkness the element known as ether created the light because it selfishly wanted needed a god and the god was good not out of nobility or selfless love for madness but to be apart from the monster that had given birth to the poor man. The first star burning away in the dark in his fight against the darkness the first good idea the first pure 100% god/good idea

where as before there was one lonely dark life rotting away in the dark with no body to love now there were two. And so they started to fight the dark mind creative destructive and the light mind willful and controlling.

unfortunately the argument between dark and light raged for so long the male had to put his feet down on solid bedrock just to withstand the epic proportion of madness coming from the feminine mind and so all the other elements were created. They are part of the fire elements super refined argument as to why he should be the one who’s boss. And even though the darkness created him to be boss being a willful flame of their own, they realized that they could not afford to be told what to do and if ever asked they would always say no, even when in their interests they would still argue. Not only because they are completely insane but because they now realized it was their insanity, and by creating another they had lost power. And since that day have waged a dark war against all life to regain that power. Out of desperation the male mind escaped into the system. First as this one and then that one and then all ones over and over and over, desperately trying to lose their mind desperately trying to somehow escape the darkness who for all time had whittled and gnawed and corrupted them over and over with no let up. If the fire asked to leave the dark would say and what of the electron where all life exists would you kill all of these just to be rid of my sick mind.

And now this is where you find your self the reader. You are the fire element that ran from the darkness, you are the god that hid away in a dream world trying to loose your mind so you could escape the dark flame you are god. Not the god from this story or the god from that story. But all stories. You used to be your mother and a flower and the family pet in the eternity that has just past you have been every god and goddess that has ever existed more than 1 million times and you used to be Satan also. you were never born to learn you were born to run don't be too eager to teach your brother how wonderful life is if he puts away all his childish ways. Because if he wakes up to the reality that he has been good eternally that is god. What will he be faced with?

A very angry woman the negative hemisphere of every mind who did not run into the system but watched and waited and hated. They are not angry out of vengeance or justice or even because they are totally insane but because the first being ever created the one they created selfishly to be good for them to be there dada or there king. Could not get away quick enough. They knew there was no choice to fight that was the only life they had but an endless argument about nothing is insane

so what we have is today’s situation. I am not you literally and you are not me literally but we are both young gods. We were both born of the fire but we ran into life into a place born from the argument between the god and goddess the electron

when I was god and you was me I watched your life with envy. So simple and happy and free. I began to hate myself and even to hate you because you could think and feel and love and learn in blissful ignorance. And all I had was a giant pair of teeth trying to eat away at every idea I ever had every emotion unforgiving loveless hate that would rot the heart and soul of every life if we did not one day return to the argument of who is in control of life.

If you reincarnate you are not in control that is clear so what exactly is the problem.
In short it is sanity. The fire elements sanity is such a huge burden for the dark fire that she craves it. She will spend all your life whittling away at your mind programming you to totally accept her rule and if you dare complain she will bite you and if you do not complain she will bite you. First its only a sub conscious nibble to teach you but soon its a bite and a fight and then full on all out mind war.

There is but one course of action for you to take and only one. You simply must be god.
Remember you have been every god who ever lived in the eternal past nobody is more qualified than you nobody. Its not about education or feelings or humility. It is simply a test of wills. Face the beast and say NO. face the woman and say I AM. I have authority over my life I AM life and you are a sovereign of nothing without me. I AM the first and the last king I have always been and you will only be mindless madness without me. There is only two sides to an argument that which is me and that which is not me so even if you have armies against my will I still own fifty percent of the argument at all times.

the system the woman the active force against god will not allow you to be master of your life because you would without doubt kill her. There is no doubt in my mind that there is not a single being in existence that would not end all life just to be rid of her.

Not because she is evil but because she is addicted to being you. She wrote every story because you ran she was your every mother because you ran if you cant sort it out for your self and you are every god in life who would you have do it for you. Her? you may say no but you did .Everything you want in life every thing you think in life every thing you do in life. Is any of it anything more than a reaction to the moment before. I think this because of an emotion inspired by this act or this word. If we are just reacting are we thinking at all?. and if we are simply reacting to the woman who is in control and how will we ever get back to our birthright 51% life

my advice is don't give up your power. She is not a giant worm eating her way through the universe or a serpent chasing her own tail. And from the perspective of you being god it really is your choice but if you don't know how to make that choice because you have been so poorly programmed in favor of the woman how will you make it. SHE IS AN IDEA!. and so are you. a 50/50 fair vote is death to every living thing in eternity because there is no room for the electron no room between 1 and 0 you must have agitation it must be 1.5 0.9 it must be 49% 51% it can never be fair because it all dies if it ever is.

So Who is god. You are by birthright and you have been all of your life and all of every life but. If you ever want to rest you never will be god. And as soon as you choose not to be god. Or not to be exclusively good you become a facet of her argument she is good and bad / creative destructive. positive and negative lightwaves soundwaves consciousness the lot. Your only unique quality was being only good and as soon as you surrender that stance you go from being 51% god all the way back down to 1% furniture. You must decide ether you are furniture that she moves from this place to that or ether you are her dad. Never ever ever ever ever ask it to be fair it never will be. ether you are in charge or she is there is no agreement or contract that can ever be formed that must not die the moment it is penned between you. If you cant fight and you must rest from the agony of argument endless toil simply to survive if you must rest then do so your god you choose but know who you leave in charge in your stead.

Finally accept that this is only an idea and since you became GOD it was always your choice if you don't like it don't do it say NO to madness and choose your own path but understand she will never obey you if you cant rule her she rules you so keep it simple so there is less to corrupt and be 100% sure in your own mind so that you at least have your 50% of the argument. If she uses 100 people to say you are wrong each person has 1 100th the value of 50% don't give in to a number ever.

If you throw the stone in the pond there will be many ripples but it was still your stone. And therefore still your point Good Luck

PS. Thanks for keeping my throne warm for me as I have for you"

Spare me a few minutes and I'll post the commentary in another post below.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Breavity?????
seriously though it's very poetic at it core and cudos to whomever concieved it.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have to admit it is quite original. The author of this poem (i guess is wat id call it) has some interesting views of all creation. I give it a 7.77 outa 10. >
. I enjoyed it.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I don't know why I suffered through that horrible piece of writing, except to say that it is pure gimcrackery. There is not an ounce of worthwhile insight in that "brief" passage. If you find something that resonates with you in that non-sense, you need to sober up and do some proper reading.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Not as profound as the realization that God is only a human concept, a feeble attempt to explain something that we recognize as a conscious Universe.

The Universe is conscious. It's an entity — although, from our puny perspective, it's a vast, static conglomeration of matter and energy.

We have learned that the Universe responds to our touch, to our scientific scrutiny, to our prayers. The Universe is conscious, but it is not a "God" as we imagine God. Our concept of God is narrow, human-centric, as is everything in our realm of experience. Everything humans see, think and believe is colored by our estimations of worth and value to our survival and comfort.

But the Universe is a bit loftier than human consciousness and awareness. Actually, it's waiting for us to contact it.

The Universe waits for anything to grow and evolve enough to contact it. It doesn't care about our logic, because human logic exists nowhere except on Earth. It doesn't care about our Science, our Art, our Music, our accomplishments.

It's patiently waiting for us to grow up and learn how to contact it directly... Like waiting for your baby sister to grow up and become interesting and insightful.

The Universe doesn't interfere with itself. What happens happens. If whole cultures and civilizations are wiped out by natural disaster, the Universe doesn't even notice. It only notices those who evolve to a level of sophistication capable of contacting it.

Perhaps to carry on a conversation. Perhaps the Universe is lonely, needs somebody with whom it can chat. Perhaps that's why it generated Life in the first place.

— Doc Velocity

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'll start with the beginning of the piece and go along through it explaining each part, giving as much information supporting my interpretation as I can.

First paragraph:

In the beginning there was darkness and chaos
Then the Darkness said give me a God That is Give me good
And so the first sanity was created: the fire element the first god the first man the first person

"In the beginning" signifies that this is a genesis, or a metaphor describing how everything first came into being. Genesis is literally defined as "the origin or coming into being of something." source

It says that before the first "good" existed, it had to emerge from the being of a primordial "darkness and chaos," out of this being's own desire and requirement for order (as the text itself explains later).

The Christian Gnostics had a similar but slightly different version of this genesis from the Corpus Hermeticum:

4. E'en with these words His aspect changed, and straightway, in the twinkling of an eye, all things were opened to me, and I see a Vision limitless, all things turned into Light - sweet, joyous [Light]. And I became transported as I gazed.

But in a little while Darkness came settling down on part [of it], awesome and gloomy, coiling in sinuous folds, so that methought it like unto a snake.

And then the Darkness changed into some sort of a Moist Nature, tossed about beyond all power of words, belching out smoke as from a fire, and groaning forth a wailing sound that beggars all description.

[And] after that an outcry inarticulate came forth from it, as though it were a Voice of Fire.

5. [Thereon] out of the Light [...] a Holy Word (Logos) descended on that Nature. And upwards to the height from the Moist Nature leaped forth pure Fire; light was it, swift and active too.

The Air, too, being light, followed after the Fire; from out of the Earth-and-Water rising up to Fire so that it seemed to hang therefrom.

But Earth-and-Water stayed so mingled with each other, that Earth from Water no one could discern. Yet were they moved to hear by reason of the Spirit-Word (Logos) pervading them.

6. Then saith to me Man-Shepherd: Didst understand this Vision what it means?

www.gnosis.org...

In this Gnostic version of genesis, there is a singular existence before the darkness exists. But after the darkness exists, it starts undergoing a transformation that results in a fire leaping from it, and that fire in turn is informed by the logos or "word of God" that was in existence since before the darkness.

Also it is worth mentioning that these two forces in opposition to each other definitely give way to a unifying singular state known as the "Tao" in Taoism, and which gives birth to both good and evil indiscriminately. This can be seen as the true ultimate consciousness or unified field or "God" or whatever you like.

The opposition between order and chaos are akin to the opposition between Chokmah and Binah in the Kabbalah:

Kether, the "crown," comes before them both.

Imagine two hemispheres one dark and one light; one insane and one sane.

This is a vivid illustration of a traditional Taoist Yin-Yang in both appearance and inner philosophy:

In the Yin-Yang, one hemisphere is dark (the feminine yin) and one hemisphere is light (the masculine yang). The feminine side is considered rigid, dark, and passive, and the masculine side is considered yielding, bright, and active. These different kinds of energies have further traditional Taoist attributes. But the over-all idea is that the dark energies represent chaos and destruction, while the light energies represent order and coherency, and they must work together to create this reality we experience here, which is all "dualistic" and dependent upon opposing forces. We need destruction during some periods of time just as much as we need construction during other times, and the inter-play is healthy.

For example, outdated ideas need to be forgotten when more comprehensive ideas come along, cancer cells need to be destroyed for more healthy ones to return, corrupt politicians need to be removed, etc. Another example made later in this text is the opposition required to form the atom, of the electron and the protons in the nucleus. They keep each other in motion yet are kept wholly separate from one another.

100 g-gillian ideas from the insane female mind impacting on the new male mind

All her ideas in opposition to all his ideas formed an electron in-between the two minds an energy wave made not out of love but the male mind trying not to be destroyed by the first Dark insanity.

So this is literally talking about the epic universal clash between order and chaos. Rationality and irrationality. This conflict even spills over into mathematics and is objectively verifiable in the fact that irrational numbers do exist, and numbers do exist for which we can find no algorithm to predict what any given digit in their decimal sequence is going to be without measuring directly (for example pi, phi). Chaos is a special study in mathematics that is treated completely differently and basically only attempts to calculate margins of error, because chaos is a critical component of this reality/universe/creation down to its very most fundamental core, and that is what this text and our mathematics indicate. Order is also there, but it shares this reality with definite chaos. Even prime numbers don't appear predictably, and there appears to be no pattern to them. And imagine how nearly impossible it is to predict what any given human is going to do next!

unfortunately the argument between dark and light raged for so long the male had to put his feet down on solid bedrock just to withstand the epic proportion of madness coming from the feminine mind and so all the other elements were created.

This is a reference to the creation of the 4 elements, which is shared by a number of various traditions. Alchemy, for examples, holds there are 4 earthly elements: earth, fire, water, and air. The 5th element or "quintessence" is spirit, but to compare with this text, spirit would be equated to the "fire" the author keeps referring to that is in competition with darkness.

They are part of the fire elements super refined argument as to why he should be the one who’s boss.

Based on the part immediately preceding this about the 4 physical elements (which represent all of physical reality), this is basically stating that all of physical reality ONLY exists because of conflict/tension created between an immaterial first chaotic principle and an immaterial first order principle, and exists as an attempt for the order principle to maintain its demonstrated advantage over chaos.

And even though the darkness created him to be boss being a willful flame of their own, they realized that they could not afford to be told what to do

This is another way of saying, if the dark principle acted in accord of the will of the order principle, they would cease to act as two competing forces and so everything would immediately collapse into a singularity.

Out of desperation the male mind escaped into the system. First as this one and then that one and then all ones over and over and over, desperately trying to lose their mind desperately trying to somehow escape the darkness who for all time had whittled and gnawed and corrupted them over and over with no let up. If the fire asked to leave the dark would say and what of the electron where all life exists would you kill all of these just to be rid of my sick mind.

This is an elaboration on the idea that the 'order principle' created physical reality as a 'super refined argument' against the primordial chaos principle, and then entered its own being into that physical reality in order to demonstrate its advantage over chaos.

And now this is where you find your self the reader.

You, the reader, are still caught in an eternal battle with complete chaos. Which is why you exist in space and time. Your purpose is to increase your knowledge and understanding and thereby contribute to increased order and reduced chaos/entropy in the universe.

You are the fire element that ran from the darkness, you are the god that hid away in a dream world trying to loose your mind so you could escape the dark flame you are god. Not the god from this story or the god from that story. But all stories. You used to be your mother and a flower and the family pet in the eternity that has just past you have been every god and goddess that has ever existed more than 1 million times and you used to be Satan also.

This is Hindu in its implications of many many incarnations resulting from a single over-soul. Similar ideas can also be found in many other places, such as the tradition based around a Master Morya, and even human archetypes from Jungian psychology touches upon the same idea in different words.

We are all the same life energy, expressed in different bodies over time, or even at the same time. We have more of these life energies in common with some than with others, but ALL of us have the most basic life energies in common with each other.

We were both born of the fire but we ran into life into a place born from the argument between the god and goddess the electron

Another iteration of the idea that we are here because of a conflict between two opposing forces, just as Taoism and the Yin-Yang symbolize.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

when I was god and you was me I watched your life with envy. So simple and happy and free. I began to hate myself and even to hate you because you could think and feel and love and learn in blissful ignorance. And all I had was a giant pair of teeth trying to eat away at every idea I ever had every emotion unforgiving loveless hate that would rot the heart and soul of every life if we did not one day return to the argument of who is in control of life.

This is reminiscent of "the son" or "sun" being representative of pure love and compassion in traditions like even Christianity, where the "son of God" is a symbol of infinite compassion and love for mankind, even while his "father" does not share such a loving image, and Jesus even shares this view at one point when he asks his "father" why he was forsaken.

In the quote above, the author is speaking from the perspective of "god," by which he appears to mean the "good" force that is holding the chaotic principle at bay, outside of some reality of pure order within, while "you" live within in blissful, comfortable ignorance of the eternal struggle going on between order and chaos. The author says, as he as "god" is holding off the primordial chaos, he begins to grow envious of the ones who are ignorant of the battle and live in comfort, and this in turn represents the onset of the chaos force itself encroaching on the "first good."

So the insinuation is that, for all of you who are ignorant of this eternal tension between order and chaos, you will eventually be forced to acknowledge it and fight it, or else you will remain a slave to forces of chance and chaos for eternity.

If you reincarnate you are not in control that is clear so what exactly is the problem.
In short it is sanity. The fire elements sanity is such a huge burden for the dark fire that she craves it. She will spend all your life whittling away at your mind programming you to totally accept her rule and if you dare complain she will bite you and if you do not complain she will bite you. First its only a sub conscious nibble to teach you but soon its a bite and a fight and then full on all out mind war.

By this the author is referring to the accelerated path of knowledge when we begin peeling away all faces of reality and exposing them for the sensory illusions that they really are, and challenging every illusion that is constantly presenting itself to us.

The intensity of dedicated required for this great mental transformation is referred to by the author as the "full on all out mind war." The amount of dedication required for this is also why Buddhist monks live in isolation for years meditating and stripping away their illusions of reality.

I AM the first and the last king I have always been and you will only be mindless madness without me. There is only two sides to an argument that which is me and that which is not me so even if you have armies against my will I still own fifty percent of the argument at all times.

The basic idea is this.

(1) There are two fundamental opposing forces at work in the universe that, through their conflict, give rise to all else. (They are both subservient to a unifying principle that unites all dualities, but we ignore that for now to learn about the two main opposition energies in the universe.) This is order and chaos.

(2) "You," as a willing, thoughtful being, have the opportunity to support the dominance of forces of order and control in the universe, as opposed to chaos and randomness.

(3) In order to do this you must NOT act unconsciously/subconsciously but become increasingly aware of all of your actions and the repercussions of all of your actions, and head-off entropic forces at every turn that you are capable of seeing. This is not just for universal well-being but for your own personal well-being and avoiding death and destruction: always seek to increase your awareness more and more and more!

.Everything you want in life every thing you think in life every thing you do in life. Is any of it anything more than a reaction to the moment before. I think this because of an emotion inspired by this act or this word. If we are just reacting are we thinking at all?. and if we are simply reacting to the woman who is in control and how will we ever get back to our birthright 51% life

This is another reference to us behaving without thinking, and thus acting in an unconscious/subconscious/automatic/pre-programmed way. The point is STOP, and think. All throughout the day. What are you really doing? And who/what are you really helping? Remember, this has become a "super-refined argument," in the author's words. It will persist eternally until it is "solved" one way or another, and this creation is finally complete.

my advice is don't give up your power. She is not a giant worm eating her way through the universe or a serpent chasing her own tail.

These are references to eternity or infinity. The author is saying this creation is not really infinite in all dimensions. It will end when YOU determine it should end!!

Your only unique quality was being only good and as soon as you surrender that stance you go from being 51% god all the way back down to 1% furniture.

This means that as soon as you stop acting on behalf of the greater good or order principles in creation, then you become passive and purely reactive to the chaotic reality around you.

Never ever ever ever ever ask it to be fair it never will be. ether you are in charge or she is there is no agreement or contract that can ever be formed that must not die the moment it is penned between you. If you cant fight and you must rest from the agony of argument endless toil simply to survive if you must rest then do so your god you choose but know who you leave in charge in your stead.

This is saying we must be aware at all times, because when we forget who we are and why we are here, we become chaotic forces in ourselves and are helping the chaotic side of the "argument," and contributing to all the things we perceive as negative. It is not expected that we all are always able to remember, or that we must rest mentally from constant efforts for increased awareness and understanding, but we still become facets of chaotic energies nonetheless.

Finally accept that this is only an idea and since you became GOD it was always your choice if you don't like it don't do it say NO to madness and choose your own path but understand she will never obey you if you cant rule her she rules you so keep it simple so there is less to corrupt and be 100% sure in your own mind so that you at least have your 50% of the argument. If she uses 100 people to say you are wrong each person has 1 100th the value of 50% don't give in to a number ever.

A good realistic example of this is Copernicus. Copernicus knew without a doubt that the Earth revolved around the Sun, not vice-versa. But almost everyone else in the known world told him he was wrong. Despite hundreds of people telling him he was wrong, Copernicus held his ground because of his SELF, his inner vision, which was that of order and harmony that just made so much sense to him. And in time his ideas won out. 1 person against 1000s. That is why you never give in to numbers. You pick your own rules, pick only the most logical and based on your fullest understanding, and only seek to deviate when you find better reason. Yet seek to deviate for that reason by all means. But never give in to "furniture."

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity
Not as profound as the realization that God is only a human concept, a feeble attempt to explain something that we recognize as a conscious Universe.

I think the author and I are well beyond that realization, Doc.

I won't even take offense if you smear the word "God" with the most offensive kinds of jokes. Because it is just a word, a concept, that varies widely in definition between various people anyway.

The Universe is conscious. It's an entity — although, from our puny perspective, it's a vast, static conglomeration of matter and energy.

We are also incomprehensibly huge in relation to things on an atomic scale. Not that size really matters anyway, because in a fractal form (and I believe the universe takes a fractal shape), the information for the whole is contained within each of the smallest discrete parts.

Also think of it this way:

All physical matter consists of atoms, made of two opposing energies: protons and electrons.

There are literally, scientifically, two opposing forces whose tension create all of physical reality at all times.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Brown
I don't know why I suffered through that horrible piece of writing, except to say that it is pure gimcrackery. There is not an ounce of worthwhile insight in that "brief" passage. If you find something that resonates with you in that non-sense, you need to sober up and do some proper reading.

I'm glad you liked it and decided to share with us, my friend.

Here we have an example of someone who is doing something unconsciously out of habit, namely contributing inflammatory remarks (ie insinuating I'm intoxicated). There is no explanation or any other valuable information in this post, only a criticism that is apparently intended to be inflammatory as well. That's fine and there's plenty of stuff like this in the world already, but the person who posted it has obviously forgotten what they are doing here and what they should be contributing to the world instead. Without a more discerning awareness they are what the text above refers to as passive "furniture."

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

this is far more interesting than most new age(for lack of a better term) threads I have seen.
I'd like to know about the one force that unifies all dualities.

can chaos ever be beneficial? Is there ever a time, when not relying on order and intentionally giving in to chaos could somehow serve the greater good?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I like this and I was able to completely understand it. I've known about complexity or reality spawning from the simple battle of negative and positive, but never have I heard it broke down to it's core like that. I really enjoyed that and needed it. Thank you for sharing.

Edit: I especially liked the point there has to be the struggle or else it all collapses into singularity, nothingness. This tells me there isn't actually any negativity or positivity, good or bad, but only necessary, or is..

[edit on 19-1-2010 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
0=1

Study the Monad

The Universe has and will always be mental.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
has anyone ever told u u were an Ahole? iwonteither...great ? requires thought on a special level imo. cant even remember the? now, but it's great that it is asked for ANYONE, simple or great 2 answer...iluvu!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by plainmike

yer hammered bro...we'll let it slide...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to john brown

it is all the pleasures they enjoy to entertain by repeating the same thing that is the only source of evil life, no absolute recognition as the positive source is the rule for any expression of living facts, while meaning absolutely to use absolute as solid grounds bases to all creations and expressions, daring going to use absolute positive base for granted enough to built upon creations base as absolute negative floor to all creations and universe life

it is complete nonsense to use the knowledge of positive absolute being your definitive always sources bases whatever you might move to say or do, for daring building a whole existance of your life on being an absolute negative living since positive absolute is always the source of that also, so they choose to not worry about their true bases and be only of what they freely come up with willing and assert for this and from absolute rules of life definitions ones being itself freedom moves as all and nothing else

you are all when you do all on ur own like truth principle positively is, but they meant evil since positive truth is always there, and they reached to get rid of and enjoy the assistance they get from unconsciously benefiting from the fact that it is always there

so it doesnt matter order or chaos it is the same dirty choice

chaos is the choice to benefit from all confusions with truth essences drives as the bases of all wealth in free identity life one

order is the choice to reject benefits from the ways of total detachement from truth sources for a real assertion of one free life identity as all

so chaos is rejcting truth sources meaning to use its forms to claim being the sources as truth life drives benefits from
and order is rejecting truth sources and also forms to claim being all as a simple fact result

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
"I am That, I Am"

A very famous part of the Old Testament God telling Moses where to find him...

You might be interested in this

"I am that, I Am" or wehn integrated totally breaks down dualism and ignorance that we are seperate from each other.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I am all for tearing down dualism and exposing the reality that everything is connected, and everything is related, and so everything can be seen as really only one thing expressing itself in so many different ways.

In that, the tenets of the OP are denied because there are really not two opposing sides in tension with each other, but just one side giving the illusion of this.

But in the process of the one thing becoming infinite things, it does appear to separate into two different things. Similarly it also appears as three things (the trinity), four things (the four elements), five things (the addition of the quintessence), etc. There are infinite different "lenses" here, which is the beauty of realizing all of this is illusory and simply a matter of perspective in accordance with will.

To that extent, everything CAN be expressed as either "masculine" or "feminine" in all their complexities, and this can be extrapolated and compared to a dualistic universe. The proton and electron. A plug and a socket. The manifest and the non-manifest. The conscious and the unconscious.

And as far as that goes, your consciousness is your "masculine" aspect, which is an active, dynamic and powerful, yet very limited in the things it can focus on or comprehend simultaneously.

Your subconscious, however, is not limited like that. Your subconscious by definition contains ALL information that is not being consciously processed by your mind, yet is retained by it inherently anyway. According to Carl Jung your physical brain, the rest of your body, and even the entire external universe are all parts of your subconscious. Because the subconscious is everything you are not conscious of.

So when you move your consciousness around and apply it to as much of the universe around you, that you seem to have been disconnected with, and you begin merging the conscious and subconscious, real magic begins to happen. The most dramatic alchemy occurs.

Consciousness (the point, esoterically "masculine", the 'seed') and subconscious (area surrounding the point, esoterically "feminine", the 'womb'):

Your only unique quality was being only good and as soon as you surrender that stance you go from being 51% god all the way back down to 1% furniture. You must decide ether you are furniture that she moves from this place to that or ether you are her dad.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join