posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:44 PM
Okay, I really didn't know where to post this...
Now I know we all have our feelings about this somewhat eccentric and just kooky world leader, but there are many tales coming out of North Korea that
he is more then he appears...
Official biographers claim that his birth at Baekdu Mountain was foretold by a swallow, and heralded by the appearance of a double rainbow over the
mountain and a new star in the heavens.
Many North Koreans also believe that he has the "magical" ability to "control the weather" based on his mood, and has apparently demonstrated his
ability to make it rain many times. Now it could be propaganda(my guess) or some kind of technology but in any case it still seems interesting.
Even some rumors state he died and was replaced by an alien while others state he has completely brain washed the people of North Korea. I can't help
but think this is all propaganda but the fact remains he really is a cartoon super villain.
I don't understand how somehow so hated and "well known" to be a menace can be so loved over in his own country with many people worshiping his
charismatic and larger then life personality. So what do you think- Nut job, Alien, Angel, Brainwasher, Dictator, misunderstood or is he just ronery
oh so ronery?
PS: Here's a list of fun "facts".
1. Kim plans to solve North Korea's famine by breeding giant rabbits. In 2006, Kim finds out that there's a guy in Germany who breeds giant rabbits.
Seriously huge rabbits. Like, rabbits the size of dogs.
And Kim just becomes enamored of these, to the point where he decides that giant rabbits will be the solution to his country's widespread hunger
2. Kim shoots a 38 under par, complete with 11 holes-in-one, his first time golfing. You may not know this, but, according to the state-run North
Korean media, Kim Jong-Il is the best golfer in history.
3. Kim becomes the world's largest buyer of Hennessy. Much like LL Cool J, The Luniz and Oscar Schindler, Kim Jong-Il loves tippin' some Hennessy.
So he imports approximately $750,000 worth of it every year.
4. Kim loathes his height so much that he attempts to rid the capital of short people. Kim Jong-Il is only 5-foot-3. He hates this fact. He wears
elevator shoes to hide it. He reveres people who are taller (apparently, when Secretary of State Madeline Albright visited North Korea, she brought
him a Michael Jordan autographed basketball, which instantly became his prized possession).
5. Kim has his boyhood school blown up. More from his former tutor. Even though Kim's father was Kim Il-Sung, the former dictator of North Korea,
Lil' Kim still had to go to school. Kim was a "rather ordinary student" who ended up having to work hard to do well.
6. Kim's love of films leads him to kidnap two South Korean filmmakers. It's well known that Kim Jong-Il loves movies... he's written books on
filmmaking, he owns more than 20,000 movies, he's a reputed James Bond fan and, apparently, he's obsessed with Elizabeth Taylor.
7. Kim hires a staff to inspect his rice, to make sure each piece is the same size. In possibly the biggest example of his OCD, Kim apparently hates
eating rice if every grain isn't uniform in length, plumpness and color. So he hires a staff of women to go through each and every grain of rice
before it enters his palace's kitchen, making sure each piece meets Kim's standard.
8. Kim has schools teach people that his birth led to a spontaneous rainbow breakout... and that he doesn't defecate. Pretty much every textbook in
North Korea is Kim-centric. And many focus on biographical details.
9. We’re all Forrest Gumps compared to Kim Jong Il’s rate of childhood development. According to official North Korean biographies of the Dear
Leader, Kim learned to walk by the age of 3 weeks, talk by 8 weeks, and he wrote his first manifesto on the future of the Korean people by the age of
10. Kim Jong Il injects himself with the blood of virgins to stay young.
Seriously this is actually what is said about him and what he tell his citizens.....
[edit on 18-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]