It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Revolution on the Mind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I don't mean to incite rebellion, because thoughtless rebellion is just more trouble; much like the French Revolution from whence Napoleon came to power. But the arbitrary laws, customs, traditions, trends, fashions, and leaders of this day of now have come, and it doesn't seem right. I'd love for you guys to add some grievances from your own reflections.

I'll start off with one; Firearms. I see the concern, a large raise in crime has just come and rose, and come and rose, but to take away or put queer laws to regulate guns would seem like they have forgotten the reason Americans have prided their ownership of firearms. Freedom. Not some hillbilly from Idiottisville, but for real liberty have security of that.

One example from a man who might just know what America was to stand for, and how guns were a part of that, a Mister Thomas Jefferson. "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government".

Now I'm not an expert, just have some rare dosage of Common Sense. Add more, please, take it away.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Sometimes people need change; real change. This world needs it, a unity of all peoples' and animals and spirit and soul. It baffles my mind how there are those that don't want autonomy and would rather act as a content slave. World, you amaze me much.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Aren't there allready seceral threads on this subject?
Do we really need another?

new topics

join