It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translator asked by DOJ to change 911 translations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
"Adjust the translations"...Can you say cover up?

Washington, DC -- March 24, 2004 --12:15 EST -- FBI translator Sibel Edmonds was offered a substantial raise and a full time job to encourage her not to go public that she had been asked by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to retranslate and adjust the translations of [terrorist] subject intercepts that had been received before September 11, 2001 by the FBI and CIA. Edmonds, a ten year U.S. citizen who has passed a polygraph examination, speaks fluent Farsi and Turkish and had been working part time with the FBI for six months--commencing in December, 2001. Edmonds said "Attorney General John Ashcroft told me 'he was invoking State Secret Privilege and National Security' when I told the FBI I wanted to go public with what I had translated from the pre 9-11 intercepts."

Source & full story here

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

"Adjust the translations"...Can you say cover up?

Washington, DC -- March 24, 2004 --12:15 EST -- FBI translator Sibel Edmonds was offered a substantial raise and a full time job to encourage her not to go public that she had been asked by the Department of Justice (DOJ) to retranslate and adjust the translations of [terrorist] subject intercepts that had been received before September 11, 2001 by the FBI and CIA.

Source & full story here

Tom Flocco. Yeah. Ok. This was the same dud who claimed Barbara Olson was caught on the Portuguese-Switzerland border (or some such non-existent border) with a bajillion Lira, 4 years after Lira had stopped being used as the national Italian currency.

Seriosuly. It isn't only the fact you Truthers are wrong about everything, its that there is *absolutely no* intellectual rigor going into *anything* you people do. None. Case in point is ponying up this Flocco garbage. Second case in point is Balsamo and his Pilots club - I've lost track of the number of flat-out wrong math - simple math - errors that fool has made, not to mention his inability to understand simple aeronautical flight rules.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by trebor451]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Your attempt to sway the topic off course is why many do not believe the OS. Regardless of the source the story is verified by mulitple media and the FBI itself.

So whats your excuse now?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelee

So whats your excuse now?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by mikelee]

Two words.

Tom. Flocco.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

If thats it then I respect it. Thanks for your reply and have a good one.

new topics

top topics

join