It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body With 'Very Long' Fingers Discovered On Plum Island

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

Aren't there a lot of feet washing up on shore from nearby also?

Off to search......

Whoops!
Just realized this is an old thread. I thought it was new. Now I have to read through and see if someone already posted a link to all the feet washing up onshore in the area.
edit on 19-10-2010 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Old thread or not--someone said they bet the Montauk Monster was just a dead pitbull. The thing had a dang BEAK and CHICKEN-LIKE FEET!! -for cryin out loud. Some people doubt EVERYTHING just as a 'safety precaution.' Some day soon all the doubters will crack under the sudden realization that there are so many terrifying truths in the world that reality is absolutely NOTHING like they imagined.

Brace yourself, folks. There is 'Evil' in the world...and much of it is perpetuated by those charged with our protection and assumed by most to have our best interests at heart.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LYTSKR

I try not to be a big doom and gloomer, but I do feel that a lot of what we talk about, here, has a lot of truth to it, no matter which side of the fence you are, on the subject. And, even that little bit is sometimes scary. And, I feel like what you've so eloquently written.

Just try to enjoy life as much as you can. There's bad stuff everywhere and anything can happen at any time. But, good stuff happens, too, you know(?). (* for the post)
edit on 10/20/2010 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by eightonefive

a birds wing framework is exactly that = 'very long' fingers
that came from evolution.

i would suspect that 'Very Long' fingers bones would be some sort of birds'
and not from an anthropoid no matter how mutated... more apophenia I'd say

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
still no photos ..... someone should get 4chan involved.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Ok, hadn't checked this thread in a while, and I decided to scour the web and see if any more info had been found. I stumbled upon this: newsblog.projo.com...

The man had a well-healed head injury and indications of prior neurosurgery, a post-mortem examination showed. He had been taking the medications Dilantin and Phenobarbital before he died.

Then I located some info from the last episode of conspiracy theory with jesse ventura on the infowars site, where it says that the man had holes drilled into his skull. www.infowars.com...

On the conspiracy theory episode they talk of plans to move the biolab to kansas, which could spell disaster. Plum Island is rumored to be the place where lyme disease was created, and it escaped. I think that after the show aired the government decided that the heat would be too much if they moved it to kansas, so they are in limbo as to where to move the facility, but once they do, they plan onselling it. www.the-scientist.com...

edit on 1-11-2010 by eightonefive because: bad link format

edit on 1-11-2010 by eightonefive because: bad url

edit on 1-11-2010 by eightonefive because: bad link formatting

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This touches on the above mentioned lyme disease topic and plum island. It's also interesting to note how a documented nazi scientist who specialized in biological warfare and germ warfare was brought in thanks to project paperclip and given the top position at plum island. www.rense.com...
edit on 24-12-2010 by nuggets530 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
its a year on does anybody know if the body was ever identified or the post mortem results released?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
From what i know about Plum Island all sorts of experimental # goes not there........stuff we don't know about or could not even contemplate. What i believe this poor unfortunate could have been the the victim of human experimentation or maybe a human/alien hybrid. His futile attempt at escape probably served as a warning to other people kept inprisoned in there.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
yOu guys should really watch salad fingers. I think they come from the same species...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It's a sloth...a bald one at that

2nd

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If they touched it, they are dumb. They have no idea where or what kind of diseases that thing has. Just being around it is bad enough. To touch it, knowing where it may have come from, you only spreading disease to everyone else on the planet. Some people are just so stupid. It comming from that island only makes matters worse. Level 5 contamination, BIO HAZZARDS EVERYWHERE. I wonder how many things got away alive off that island. SCAREY. A thing running around spreading diseases. GEE GREAT. Now i suppose we will see people with weird cold symptoms or rashes. Another plaque on our hands. People are so stupid. OH GEE, lets touch this thing so we can get what it died from and give it to the rest of the world.
Shows the stupidity like on the cartoon beavis and butthead.
IDIOTS.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Incredible. If what's been reported IS true, then at least the public can get an idea of what could actually be happening on that island. Again, incredible find.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Sheep Mutant

Could this be the sheep creature you were talking about? There were several links and this one seemed more reliable.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperFoxBat

Hate to say, but the link doesn't work. Shows up as a 404 error

Tuskeegee Syphilis Experiment

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Now they are finding human body parts washing ashore on Plum Island, Massachusetts!

www.boston.com...
HUMAN LEG WASHES ASHORE IN MASSACHUSETTS
"A Newbury man was going for a walk with his dog on Plum Island Beach Saturday when he stumbled upon the unexpected—a human leg. The remains were confirmed as human Sunday.

"Carrie Kimball Monahan, spokeswoman for the Essex County District Attorney’s office, told the Boston Globe the leg was the first body part of several others to wash ashore this weekend. Cadaver dogs and local and state police are still investigating the area."

(According to this from July, Massachusetts' Plum Island body parts investigation may have plenty of suspects

www.boston.com... le_page
(July 30, 2014) WHO STARTED THE PLUM ISLAND MYSTERY BRAWL?
"Around 2:30 a.m. on Memorial Day, a fight broke out between neighbors on Plum Island: It was two dog-walkers versus a group of six, and Newbury police (and perhaps the brawlers themselves) aren’t entirely sure what happened."

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join