It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starship Warp Speed near Saturn?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
what fascinates me, is that every thread from the OP is so faaar stretched. My ignore filter should ignore the whole topic, and not only the op's messages :/

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
What I find absolutely spectacular and impressive is this… Abracadabra

It's just a cloack track....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Damn Romulans are at it again. I wish they'd get their Navigation Instruments Fixed. They keep Jumping in and out of our Solar System and people see this and then report it on ATS...

Next time I see the Borg, I'll ask them to have a word to the Romulans about this.

Maybe the Romulans can use my Tom Tom..

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Damian-007]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
There has been a recent discovery concerning Saturn as seen here:

Spitzer spies giant ring around Saturn.

Much more to come.....very soon!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
When i had my UFO experience i saw an intensley blue light at first when it approached and then a yelow/green light when it stopped and a bright red light when it left. i think dopplar shifting of light is the effect that causes it to happen and i would expect something similar for super luminal velocities, just as a side note the object i saw travelled from jupiter to earth in around 8seconds.
(from when i noticed light anomaly within jupiters shine to when i saw the object 'fall" into the sky about a mile away and levelled off at around 500-1000 feet altitude).

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I would want to clarify about the absolute seriousness and competence in these matters of the task force of Lunar Explorer Italia whom they have received, for their discoveries and their skilled analysis very professional, acknowledgments from many international investigators and researchers.
In order to only clarify,.... the task force of the Lunar explorer Italia is the same Group of analysts that has uncovered the "Monolith on Mars".

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

It is interesting to say the least, although you would have thought that some form of FTL jump would have to have been made on a straighter course than the one indicated by the trail that was left? Surely the stresses on the vessel would have shredded it at anything other than a straight path ?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I bought a Mercury
To go and Visit Venus
But how on Earth
Can I afford to visit Mars
Jumpin Jupiter!
Saturns sale is Saturday,
Uranus said that Neptune is selling Plutos cars.

Wow, that's really complicated to remember. We were taught a simple backromyn:

My Very Excited Monkey Jumped Swiftly Under Nine Planets. Stupid I know, but easy to remember

Back on topic: To the OP, when you say "Iperspace", do you actually mean Hyperspace? Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I haven't read through all of the thread yet.

IMHO, I do not believe this to be a spacecraft, but more likely a digital anomoly. Or it could just be light reflecting off venus and being refracted through swamp gas

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
I would want to clarify about the absolute seriousness and competence in these matters of the task force of Lunar Explorer Italia whom they have received, for their discoveries and their skilled analysis very professional, acknowledgments from many international investigators and researchers.

So professional... yet I cannot find the name of one LEI Investigator, nor do they have a website that I can find. If you can provide us with this information, it would be appreciated. If we are going to talk of competence and skilled analysis, we need to know who we are talking about... yes?

Also can you provide links to the acknowledgments of these international investigators? I would also like to check the pedigree of these people.

Of course, If you don't wish us to take anything you say seriously, don't bother with the links.

In regards to your "Monolith On Mars" pictures, it wasn't Mars, it was Mars' largest moon Phobos. Surely they (LEI) could get that part correct? I mean, these guys have had their professionalism acknowledged by investigators and researchers from all over the world right?

At the end of the day, it's just a piece of rock that looks kinda squarish. It's clearly not even symmetrical. If you can tell me why it's a Monolith and not something natural, I'd be very interested!

IRM

[edit on 19/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Dammit man! Stop hijacking the thread with you critical thinking and pertinent questions!

Don't you know that you'll be added to the list??
Jeez this list will make the new and old testaments look like a haiku!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Dammit man! Stop hijacking the thread with you critical thinking and pertinent questions!

Don't you know that you'll be added to the list??
Jeez this list will make the new and old testaments look like a haiku!

LOL... not the list? Sounds awesome though!

Care to enlighten me further?

IRM

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The list is a collection of people who are agents of disinformation.

You just need to disagree with the OP to get on it, so it's not particularly exclusive.

It is long though...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

The list is a collection of people who are agents of disinformation.

Oh... is that all. Hey, it's no secret... it's boldly stated underneath my username.

You just need to disagree with the OP to get on it, so it's not particularly exclusive.

Ahh.. ok.. so membership to this club is rather easy! Rock n Roll!

It is long though...

LOL... I bet it is! See you at the Gentleman's Bar Agent 86! My Shout!

IRM

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

And exactly what are your credentials? I have no problem believing that you are an expert on technologies that are as yet still sci-fi if you can provide me with references to where you gained this higher knowledge.

And no, being a life time member of the star trek fan club doesn't count...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50b6500b08f1.jpg[/atsimg]

Really ..

bigger

files.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-1-2010 by nophun]

[edit on 18-1-2010 by nophun]

DUH!!!! They are all moving at warp speed... This obvious spaceship is not merely moving at warp speed, but at super-duper warp (That is a technical term coined by the Alpha Centaurians) At this speed the ship sucks several stars along in its wake. The reason that the stars appear to still be there now is a bit of a mystery to me. I am pretty sure though that HAARP has something to do with it...

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
This is one of the most depressing threads I have ever seen on this site.

The thread title, ergo the entire premise of the thread, is entirely laughable.
In logical circles, this would fall to the wayside as a poster begging the question of his preconcieved notions.

Not even approachable, as it leaves no room for interjection. Instead, the OP accuses others of wrongdoing if they simply call his premise out on logic.

Get better, OP.

You are doing a disservice to all truth-seekers.

What's really depressing is that this thread has gained 30 flags so far.
Imagir is an obvious 'flag hunter' trying to appeal to the kids and whackos on here.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
weren't these photos taken minutes apart instead of seconds, if it was the streak lasted a long while

Wee Mad

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Imagir, what does a rock on Mars have to do with ships hitting warp speed around Saturn ?

weemadmental, we don't really know the time frame of the images but we do know that Cassini has "different exposure settings, from 5 milliseconds to 20 minutes. So it is complete logical that that last image took 20 minutes its self.
(giving it the warp effect
)

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i think it's a reptillian starship going for recruits as it needs back up from the on coming cassini satelite that is why they havent invaded us yet our primitive technology scares the livin day lights out of them or its returning to zeta reticuli with some saturians abductees

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There are absolutely large alien ships within the rings of Saturn, it's been known for 24 years.

If any of you can get your hands on a copy of "The Ring-Makers of Saturn," you won't regret it.

In the book he has a photo of a ship that's over 31,000 miles long (can't remember exact length but I know it's several tens of thousands of miles long).

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join