It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's file some civil lawsuits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
NIST has refused to test the dust for any accelerant or explosive.

its standard investigative procedure, to perform these tests and release the results. Such tests are required by fire protection codes.

Let's file a civil lawsuit against NIST?

Michael Chertoff, "our" head of homeland security, who send the dancing Israelis home to Israel, even though they had incriminating maps and documents.
whatreallyhappened.com...

Let's file a civil lawsuit against Michael Chertoff?

The Executive Director of the 911 comission, who steered the commission behind the scenes, was Philip Zelikow, a close associate of Condoleezza Rice. In violation of the rules of the commission he now appears to have remained in contact with the Whitehouse during the investigation.
www.smh.com.au...

The commission adopted rules that it would present no controversial or dissenting opinions would appear. They suppressed any testimony that would call the official account into question.
Historycommons

Let's file some civil lawsuits against Philip Zelikow?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by conar]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You know, the list of civil lawsuits people would like to pursue would be limitless. I might have started a thread that said, "if you were going to file a civil lawsuit, who would you pursue?"

We the majority suffer by the few. It affects our health, our fianances, our mental stability and our constitutional rights.

Of course I support the OP. I'll look forward in reading this thread.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Interesting idea, OP.
Poster above makes a lot of sense too.
What I wonder about is , when you write about the "dancing Israelis" .
I know who you mean. What I don't know is whether or not those are the same guys who were on an Israeli TV show talking about how they filmed it. How they were there for the "documentation" or something like that.
As if the murder of 3000 innocents were not a stain on the very soul of man and god itself; whatever god is.
This travesty breaks the hearts of millions every day that it is not resolved.
Were there not people on TV in Israel with footage and talking about how they documented it?
Was that ever proven on this site?
This subject sometimes overwelms me and I'm just asking for clarity because I know people on this site know their s$%t.
This s#$t hurts me. I cry as I write this. And it's hard for me to understand all the details behind all of the theories.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
NIST has refused to test the dust for any accelerant or explosive.

its standard investigative procedure, to perform these tests and release the results. Such tests are required by fire protection codes.

Let's file a civil lawsuit against NIST?

Do not forget that the investigators also need to properly ID the planes for a crime scene investigation and for the airlines to collect insurance.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This sounds good but who is going to to pursue them. You have to look that the only time any politician sees that you alive is at election time. There is not one of them going to point the finger at one of the others with the house of cards so nothing is going to be done. When is the last time that you even seen a mayor of a small town known for his corruption being convicted of anything. The police know and they have proof, but they don't want their jobs in jeopardy. Why take up the courts time when you and I are much easier and safer for for them to control.

Steal a loft of bread to eat, you are going to jail, politicians rape a country they are praised.

Tru

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Whilst we are at the courthouse

we must file suits against the senior military officers in charge of Abu Gharaib

the "investigators" of the Barrack Obama/Barry Soetoro BC verification

the military and cabinet members who informed Bush of the WMD's

Geithner...and Greenspan...hell, throw Bernanke in there too

oh, and whoever decided to bring back Val Bertenelli

...more to come

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Bet none of you ever bother.

Still, I'd love to be proved wrong.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Bet none of you ever bother.

Still, I'd love to be proved wrong.

I certainly would not take that bet, as they will do nothing!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yes, I wish some of you truthers would go to court.

I keep hearing how the "OS" is full of holes and that you have so much evidence. Surely you want to get to it rather than post on forums for another 8 or 9 years.

I think William Rodriguez did actually go to court so you might want to get a few pointers from him.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
NYCCAN is filing a civil lawsuit later this year
nyccan.org...

The US media has not covered their recent fights for the truth, so they might ignore this too. How dare they ignore the 911 families who lost their loved ones?

It's going to be interesting to see what law suit they choose, so many to choose from

I see "Vote for answers New Hampshire" has just been added to their website

[edit on 28-1-2010 by conar]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by conar

Exactly what is stopping you from filing this suits? You can look up how to file a suit on-line, for free. You can buy the software for the forms for pennies.

What are you waiting for? Just present your facts and prove how you were harmed. Have at it.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Given the hasty rationalisations for not getting involved in the Moussaoui trial that were all the rage around here a while ago I wouldn't be holding my breath.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Simply cant file a lawsuit - must have what is called "standing", having
a VALID reason to file such a suit.

Recently number of Obama "birthers", those who subscibe to theory
that Obama was not born on US territory and is not a citizen tried this

Judges have slapped these suits down as lacking standing - declaring that
believing in a conspiracy theory does not give right to sue.

Several have also been fined for wasting the courts time

So go ahead sue - Just be ready to pay up....

new topics

top topics

join