It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new member here, just trying to stay well informed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
hey guys, just like to introduce myself. im the baker from barefoot. interesting site you have here. im one of the old schools that hates seeing our constitution being shredded.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If you're trying to stay well informed, then what are you doing here????

Welcome. You will stay well informed. Maybe even over informed. lol
Just joking, I think......hmmmmmm. There's lots of great information here, and lots to learn.

Just don't believe everything you read here or anywhere else, especially if it's from the government. Of course, you knew that already.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

Is there some hidden meaning to your name or are you a bare foot baker.?

Sorry, being the site we are on makes me question most everything.

Anyway I enjoy baking too but not barefooted. I am true to my sun sign, Pisces, and my feeties are very sensitive.

It's late and I'm getting silly so I'll say buy for now.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

barefoot baker: i try to keep good track of time especialy around 4 o'clock or shortly thereafter. street name barefoot. theres a band i used to go see when they had a local gig- barefoot manner. there was a group of us that went together and now go to every widespread panic show we can. we called ourselves the bakers. josh and i shared a single wide and we named the trailer bakersville. more about me- army vet turns to construction and music. would be more than happy to answer more questions.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Need help with anything just ask

Cya around

top topics

join