It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Gold Bars in Bank of England and Fort Knox

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Udo Hohnekamp Lux.

Why doesn´t someone near Fort Knox go there, have a look, and ask entry into the building ? I think it is still heavily guarded. So there must be some- thing of value to guard.

Well I was there just a couple weeks ago for a training exercise. We passed the site en route to where we were headed so although I didnt get to go inside, I can tell you what the outside looked like: Great big facility with a great big fence; and great big Empty parking lot..No one was there that I could tell of. Make of that what you will.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is interesting.Large parking lot?Tours mebbe?Or clean line of fire.

Wonder where the loading docks are,if any,my suspicion is it's serviced by air.

But the eerie aspect is the no one home thing.I'd expect guards and at least secretaries or some menial worker to park within the fence.Not even pretending to guard gold in Fort Knox.Hmmmmm

PS I don't think itsa such a good idea reporting on base activity while on duty.Much as I appreciate the info.,you could draw some heat,mate.

[edit on 7-2-2010 by trueforger]

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Im not sure what public forum you speak of; this quote is attributed to **Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744 - 1812) not to be confused with David Mayer Rothschild (1978 - ). This is a play on an English proverb, Let me make the songs of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws.

Mayer Amschel's first son, Nathan Mayer, (1777 – 1836) had this to say: "I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

David Mayer, is the "plucky" environmentalist who only want to make sure our chirldren are aware of the rampant dangers of man-made global warming....he'll leave the details of the carbon tax to Al Gore.

So you see, this has nothing to do with "hating Jews", although some groups that do have added the Rothschilds as fuel for their deplorable racist fire, but rather everything to do with loathing a banking system that thinks its a crime for all people to want to withdraw all of Their Own Assets, all at once, i.e. a "bank run".

The reason there has been minimal increase in the average standard of living for the last 70 years in America is due to the fact that the people Cannot produce their own capital anymore. Instead, we have since birth been indoctrinated with the idea that for most of us, barely making ends meet is normal, and all capital must come from a lending institution, and not from the private savings of one or more people. Moreover, we have been indoctrinated to believe that "debt i.e. Credit is a goood thing" and that "savings i.e. hoarding-and-not-spending-every-cent-you-make is a baaad thing"

One final quote- " If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
-Thomas Jefferson

**If indeed you were aware of the correct person you were speaking of, then I apologize.
***Also, I would like to apologize for the inordinate amount of sarcasm in this post, it is not intended to belittle; this is simply one subject that really ticks me off.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Aye, and thanks for the sentiment, however the reason I felt comfortable doing so is because the "site where all the gold is kept" is actually just outside of Ft. Knox, along a public highway.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join