It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat MSNBC host says liberals should cheat to prevent Brown from winning in Massachusetts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am not insinuating all liberals or Democrats are this way, but obviously some are. So my question is, will some Democrats try to cheat so Brown cannot win in Massachusetts?

Another question, if that it seems like Democrats are determined to delay certifying the election in Massachusetts if Brown should win, then rushing legislation so that they can pass healthcare before he is sworn in. If this happens, I could see it being the straw that breaks the camel's back. I could see this causing a huge political revolt. Agree? Disagree?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
by all means i hope they keep the status quo. i'd hate to think an innocent man is going to take the fury of whats coming.. so please vote DEM, that way theres one less i need to worry about.

oh yes, vote for the Health care.. its guaranteed to start the revolt. i'm looking forward to it.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

I think there is a thread on this already johnny, let me check and I will be back.

Yeah, here it is-

MSNBC's Ed Schultz: 'If I lived in Massachusetts I’d Vote 10 Times...I'd Cheat ...

[edit on 1/17/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I sincerely hope Democrats do not cheat during the election, or delay certifying the election. Not because of healthcare but instead because I fear what the revolt would look like in this country if that happened. I think that could be the last straw for many. An complete disregard for the will of the people.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

I think there is a thread on this already johnny, let me check and I will be back.

It is here ...

thread

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by endisnighe

It is here ...

thread

Yep you are right. Thought I looked. Good job Centurnion!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

As mentioned by members, this thread is already being discussed here.

Please continue all further discussion in that thread.

Closing...

new topics

top topics

join