It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says its "nuclear rights" must be recognized

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
To JaxonRoberts -

Logical as always Mr. Spock . Who can refute that ?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
To December_Rain -

" Death To Israel ! "

Does that Phrase Ring a Bell ? The Whole World knows what Iran would do with offensive nuclear weapons . If it were just a matter of using that technology for the sole purpose of power generation , then there would be no Issue here , but that is clearly not the case with their recent voiced greivences .

P.S. By the way , the Symbolism in your use of an avatar speaks volumes about where your possible allegiances might Lie ......

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
To December_Rain -

" Death To Israel ! "

Does that Phrase Ring a Bell ? The Whole World knows what Iran would do with offensive nuclear weapons . If it were just a matter of using that technology for the sole purpose of power generation , then there would be no Issue here , but that is clearly not the case with their recent voiced greivences .
P.S. By the way , the Symbolism in your use of an avatar speaks volumes about where your possible allegiances might Lie ......

We can play this game forever:

"The very point of Labor's Zionist program is to have as much land as possible and as few Arabs as possible!"
--Yitzhak Navon ("moderate" ex-Israeli president and a leading labor party politician.) Cited on p.179 of Nur Masalha's A Land without a People who cites Bernard Avishai's The Tragedy of Zionism, 1985, p.340.

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail."
-- Rabbi Ya'acov Perin in his eulogy at the funeral of mass murderer Dr. Baruch Goldstein (Cited in N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1).

[edit on 18-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't think any nation (or group of nations) has the right to tell any other sovereign nation what they can or cannot do, up to and including developing nuclear weapons.

Here in the UK you have the totally hypocritical stance that tells nations like Iran they can't develop nukes, criticises any country that does so, while having the bareface cheek to refuse to give up it's own nuclear arsenal ... and in fact will be renewing said arsenal.

The US has how many nukes?.... inspected by whom? ... it's weapons development program under the scrutiny of who?

Ah... I see ... Do as I say, not as I do. The hypocrisy STINKS!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Why shouldn't IRAN have nuclear power ?

I don't subscribe to the Fearmongering of the Powers That Be of Iran and N. Korea. Delivery of a NUKE is much more difficult than merely having possession of one.

Granted, their leaders don't have the most squeaky clean image amongst us Americans but they also haven't started any wars as Israel and the US have.

Also, coincidentally enough, Iran and N. Korea are 2 of 5 countries worldwide that do not have a Rothschild OWNED central bank, as is our US Federal Reserve is.

We LOVE our Fed right ? Our FED who take our income tax revenues and funnels them to Israel instead of repairing our roads and bridges here in the United States ?

So I take alot of this negative press concerning these two countries with a grain of salt. Because we know the Zionists who own the media, their support for Israel as well as the stories that we are told about them to make them appear to be very evil. This fear mongering is simply used to justify the war effort towards Iran so we can gain control of their oil back.

Which is what it is REALLY about.

We had had control of Iran's oil and lost it to the current regime.

Iran couldn't fight a super power like the US, but they could get the US' attention by holding our citizens. Citizens that were under the employ of the major US OIL corporations where we were skimming about 60% of Irans Oil Revenues.
Thats why we were kicked out and our hostages taken.
They were sick and tired of US Oil corporations stealing their natural resources.

When we hear Death to Israel and Kims disdain for the US, perhaps they're looking at OUR actions and are in fear of what the US and Israel are capable of doing ?

Looking at what the Israelis are currently doing to the Palestinians which is essentially genocidal, as well as Israelis and our use of Depleted Uranium weaponry (which has a half-life of 4.5 billion years) in our battles against the Insurgents in Iraq and Afghanistan is in actuality genocidal as well.

4.5 Billion years genocidal.

So all in all, who is really the evil one here ?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Iran has as much a right as America does to own nuclear weapons.... When did America become the judge and jury on who gets a nuclear program/who doesn't. Correct me if i'm wrong but the U.S. is the only country in history to use nuclear weapons on another country and they are telling other countries they don't have "nuclear rights" oh the hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
What about the Iranians rights to a Sovereign Nation that were violated when the US CIA instigated a Coup-D'Etat and installed a brutal dictator that murdered thousands. So it's alright for a foreign intelligence service to instigate a coup-d'etat on the US?

I guess that you do not understand what the words 'vehemently opposed' mean... It means that I am opposed to such behavior. Now, since your entire post is based on your lack of understanding as to what I actually said, I do not feel it necessary to reply to it further...

Do take the time to completely read and understand the posts of others in the future before you reply half cocked. Only tends to make you look foolish and argumentative...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

While I understand what you are saying, it is a direct violation of international law, which safeguards diplomats, and then there's the fact that none of these people had anything to do with the CIA's backing of the Shah... Those people were either dead or long since retired...

Then please explain this. It's sounds like you're saying that the stance to toward Iran is acceptable because they violated the diplomatic immunity rights of the Americans at the Embassy? What about the act of war the US committed in supporting an overthrow of an elected government? You're a little contradictory in your statements.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

Maybe you've heard of the concept "Two wrongs don't make a right..."??? And I would also point out that it was done, not because of retaliation, but because it got them the attention of the world...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Forget it, you're logic is sound.

second line

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canis Lupus
reply to post by Eight

I am not talking about permitting Iran to get nuclear weapons only nuclear energy. It is really difficult to enrich uranium to a level that will operate as a nuclear bomb, it is unlikely Iran could do it. Even if Iran does want to create a nuclear bomb, they only have enough material to produce one nuclear bomb, and it will be over a year before they could possibly get enough uranium to produce another. Iran as a nuclear threat is unlikely, however, they would still benefit greatly from nuclear power. And as a sovereign state, have the right to nuclear power.

Are you privy to everything that it takes to make a nuclear weapon? Neither am I so how can you with conviction what they are and are not able to do?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Excellent post, you covered a lot of crucial connected terrain... shows your depth in understanding and intellect. Unfortunately the masses are on the other end of the scale ...but as many of these threads repeatedly reconfirm, it's more then just an info-war we are also up against, it's also sheeple's twisted believe systems and short attention spans.

Curious...

Also, coincidentally enough, Iran and N. Korea are 2 of 5 countries worldwide that do not have a Rothschild OWNED central bank, as is our US Federal Reserve is.

...i didn't realize that there were so few, which are the other three?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Iran has every right to develop nuclear weapons, just as it has the right to open fire on its own civilians, sponsor Islamic terror groups, beat women in the street for wearing trousers, blow up scientists that don't agree with the regime and attack diplomatic convoys in Jordan.

The rest of the world has the right (and in my view obligation) to limit and contain their aspirations for regional dominance.

I'm keeping my eye on China however. An oil-rich Middle East under the control of a nuclear-armed friendly country would serve their interests very well.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What i find to be the most intriguing and disturbing aspect of this whole inquiry, is how the U.S. uses the same insidious strategy that the Israelis have been using on the Palestinians for all these years. A strategy in which they strategically provoke/bully their victims to react, then immediate use the reaction to justify more provoking/bullying in the name of security/defense and on and on until they have gained complete control/claim over their victim's land and resources.

For anyone who looks just below the surface of the noise, this becomes clearly apparent but sadly for those fooled by the smoke and mirrors on the surface. Those of shallow and narrow sight are unaware that they are being used by the powers-that-be as tools in perpetuating this evil game of conquest/robbery.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0346d3405111.jpg[/atsimg]

Need i say more?

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Im not going to debate whether Iran has the right to go nuclear or not...thats really neither here nor there as none of us on here can do anything about it.

What i will say though is that Irans rights will soon be recognized LOL but not in the way they want. Thats just fact.

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

So what speculation(s) do you have in mind? ... iran getting the iraq make over? ...or do you see a glowing mushroom cloud in that crystal ball of yours?

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
To all those self-absorbed arrogant pro-war pro-isreal zionists & sympathizers out there who think of themselves as the 'center of the universe' and friend/supporter/kin to the 'chosen people' ... i ask you to first open your paranoid narrow minds to a very intelligent well grounded world leader and what he has to say about the topics your 'authorities' have all spun into toxic bullsh!t and without question have swallowed whole:

[edit on 23-1-2010 by The Blind Eye]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by The Blind Eye

Mr Ahmadinejad does raise a valid question: why was that region given to the Jewish people when the people living there already had nothing to do with the Holocaust itself? Europe would seem the logical place to establish a homeland for the Jews considering that is where the Holocaust against them and other minorities took place.

This question does need to be addressed.

[edit on 24/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I believe it has to do something with their (Jewish) Bible. As per their Bible Jewish people owned the land, that's why they(Zionist Federation) first demanded establishment of Israel on Palestine land.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join