It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legion-Who is psyched about this movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Not sure where to place this thread. I looked up in the search engine to see if there was a thread with others discussing the movie LEGION that is getting ready to come out in theaters on Jan. 22. There was one thread that talked about it but it related the angels as aliens?

I think this movie is going to be awesome and am looking forward to a good rush. I think the effects in the movie are going to be awesome.

Also I always thought Paul Bettany would be awesome in such a movie. Im not sure if he is playing a angel...fallen angel...Satan...? I cant determine that from the trailer anyways (mabey I missed it). He is the blond that is preparing to fight against the angels...so Im assuming he is like the fallen angel.

Anyways...is anyone else psyched? I dont think Im going to take my kids to this one. My oldest is 13 and I have one that is 11. The idea of angels killing and all...could be disturbing.

Im not easily satisfied with watching many movies. It takes alot for me to sit through a entire show unless I find it really interesting.

Looking forward to it

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-1-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I share you're enthousiasm !!
I''ve always been into these kind a movies.

Have fun !!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
maybe it will top Constantine in my book ...love religious themed movies...heck its based off the best fictional story of all time

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'm very much looking forward to seeing this movie!!! It should have all of the Fundies up in arms with the large horde of Angels sent to murder mankind...

Should make for 'fun' discussion around these here parts!

[edit on 17-1-2010 by JaxonRoberts]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Looks pretty good, I was a big fan of Constantine.
It does kinda seem you could replace the "Angel's" with zombies and still make the same film, if you get what I mean.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
That looks pretty good actually
I look forward to it

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Another film shot practically in my backyard. I auditioned but didn't get chosen, damn! A lot of my friends are extras/background.

Opening this week in Tamalewood. I should be able to see the Premier.

Review upcoming.....

[edit on 17-1-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
It looks pretty good, ..... so does The Wolfman with Benicio.

Daybreakers was a big letdown, but Legion and Wolfman look monumental.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Well my bad luck I probably won't see this movie in theaters because every time I go to a theater I end up going to the restroom during the best part, and I end up wasting my cash. So I will just wait til DVD. Looks pretty promising, but is it worth watching more then once?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

forget the theatre dude, .... download it online for freeeeeeee, and then make copy's for all your friends and charge them for it.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Are haters allowed in this thread? If so, I think this movie looks like utter garbage. If not, then I sincerely apologize and will be happy to delete my comment.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Haha I don't condone pirating, but I will hold you to that option.

Are haters allowed in this thread? If so, I think this movie looks like utter garbage. If not, then I sincerely apologize and will be happy to delete my comment. Karlhungis

I'm sure all thoughts are welcome, but I wouldn't call it utterly garbage. It has potential to do well, and it will most definitely sell to those that are in to this kind of apocalyptic mindset. I myself do not fall into that category, but I will most definitely give it a shot. Whether, its watching it in theater or what IntastellaBurst recommended.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I love biblical horror movies...so yep, I'll definitely be seeing this one.
The only thing I didn't like in the preview was the elongation bit of the one angel...looked a little too over the top...I mean, is that really necessary?

I loved the voice effect for Gabriel though...nice... Looks very much like the base story idea of Seventh Seal (i.e. the woman's baby to save mankind)......and another great (but underrated) movie...

I wasn't too disappointed with Daybreakers...but then I didn't expect too much.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I hate it when I just finish a post and loose it.

First...mods thanks for moving this...I forgot about the movie thread here at BTS.

Its great to have a group that I can come to after the movie and discuss it with! YEAH!

Theaters are very expensive now days...they take advantage every way they can. Shoot the theater in my town charges 4 bucks for a coke! BUT...Im gong to pay the cash for this one because I think I will get a better rush in the theater from it then at home on my little TV. Some movies are just made for the big screen! Im hoping to be put on the edge of my seat.

For the poster that asked if he/she could add negative comments about the movie...SURE THING...just let us know though why you think this so we can see where your thoughts are coming from. What good is a discussion without all angles??

Im still psyched!!

LV

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I agree, some movies are definitely big screen events...but I can't abide the price of concessions. I'll pay the ticket price, but I'm not going to be a party to the extortion at the concession stand...

new topics

top topics

join