It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey from a Canuck newbie :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I would just like to say hello to everyone!

I found this site a few weeks back when googling Baba Vanga predictions for the up coming years...and well it seems everyday I have been popping back in to see whats new ( or maybe some would say lurking around lol ) anyways I would just like to say that this form is almost addicting. I love all the topics, Predictions, Science and Tech, Paranormal Studies, War, Conspiracies, Survival and on and on!

Its nice to see people on the same page as yourself with all the different topics and debates that goes on...most people I know would look at me like I lost all my marbles if I tried to have a discussion about some of these things.

I hope my avatar works...I was only three hours trying to put it up...LOL, should have looked at the instructions first!!!!

Cheers

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fernx

Welcome to ATS and yes, your avatar works wonderfully!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fernx

Greetings Fernx! Welcome to ATS!! You are in the right place if you are looking to connect with others who may be on your wave lenght!!!

I can say since I came here, I have connected with some of the greatest people I have ever known online!!!
Many people I would consider my real friends, and those I would go out and have a couple drinks with and talk about life and theories!!!

Yep, your avatar is working!!!

Nice meeting you!
Zy5

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fernx

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms and limbs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Welcome,

You would be surprised, with how many real people you know in life that are interested in much of the same topics.

At least you may be able to awaken others.

Go Pens!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
welcome, nice to see the Canadian contingency is ever growing eh?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It is great to be here.

I'm sure I will be seeing you around.

cheers
fernx

top topics

join