It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outdoor Wire names Obama "Gun Salesman of the Year"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Apparently the one Industry thriving in today's economic downturn is the gun

Industry.

Outdoor Wire Publisher Jim Shepherd " It's credit where credit is do, Mr Obama has

consistently voted against individual's right to firearms, and made it plain to anti-gun

groups that despite what he might say to the contrary, he's on their side.

So the general population are rushing to arm themselves before they may not

have a choice. www.ammoland.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I did not know this was published, I almost made a thread speculating this very thing.....

I see your a fan of Roland, dig your avatar!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is old news. That article is from a year and 2 days ago.

I wonder if he got that title again. I'm gonna go check.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

Ya , I waited a long time between books to finish that series of books.

Roland of Gilead

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I have to agree, I;ve bought a rifle and 2 pistols in the last 6 months. That's as many as the last 10 years together! Ruger and Kel-tec thank you mr. obama! but as for being on waiting lists to get some guns

NO THANK YOU!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I knew he got it once... but it inspired me to go out and buy one heck of alot of ammo and reloading items...along with a 300 whisper and a few more toys...

hope he keeps up the good work...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
It is amusing that you posted this. I live in the USA and I just recently purchased an AR-15 because of that very reason. I have been a gun owner for several years, but when I found out that they are trying to make it illegal to buy "so-called assault rifles" I decided to get one before it was too late. I found it strange and unsettling, a little, that in New York State it is not necessary to even register the weapon with any government body. I checked with local, state, and national laws and found that as long as it is not automatic, doesn't have a bayonet lug, or a collapsible stock that it is perfectly legal to buy and own the weapon without having to register it with anyone. The laws are going to change and I can see clearly that the "right to bare arms" will no longer be a right. It is sad to even think that the basis on which we gained our freedom from the British is slowly being taken away from us. I pray it does not come to that but just in case GET 'EM WHILE THEIR HOT!!!

LifENcircleS

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I think there are a good many things getting ready to come out of the wood work here soon... I also hink that alot of what is going on that is on the news are diversions to some things like the gun bans and such.... but i would bet money that some idiot is going to stir up something they cannot win..... i also hope it does not come to that.

new topics

top topics

join