It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible Apparently Predicts Today Accurately (With Proof)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ok I would like to share with everyone something compelling and uncanny I have discovered about the Bible foretelling events of today.

This thread has no choice but to become in depth, because there are so many compelling facets to this that it will take all day to get through it.

I am not a religious person, but as a scientifically minded person I admit straight up that the Bible is not all bunk. There are parts of this book that clearly foretell the events of today and these verses should make this apparent to anyone with a open mind.

How is this possible? No clue.

Rather than me typing all day or night, I will simply link you to a video of a Christian Minister who is obsessed with this topic and dug up all of the information for us.

DISCLAIMER:
1) The Minister is clearly highly religious, as I am NOT. However, do not allow his super hard core religious nature turn you off, THERE are CLEAR facts here he will relate to us about the Bible Prophecy.
And this man backs his ravings up with BIBLE QUOTES-VERSES.
2) At the end of each section of the series, he has a little prayer thing, I ALWAYS SKIP over this because it is repetitive and slightly annoying.

3) Please focus entirely on the Bible quotes he presents and his reasoning for them. I approach this topic from a Secular and Scientific mindset, however my open mind does not allow me to reject this information as it is UNCANNY and BREATH TAKING.

Will Continue in next post.

Again - Please do not attack the man for his religious ravings, but rather, FOCUS ON THE FACTS THE BIBLE CLAIMS REPRESENT "THE END TIMES".

This is about the Bible and it's prophecy, NOT about the Minister and how crazy he is OK??? Any posters putting up rude or deflective or off topic posts will be reported. LETS KEEP THIS ONE CLEAN AND ON TOPIC.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
"The Jewish People"

This one is probably one of the most compelling, at least from my point of view. Because it is clearly all true and the Jewish People are fulfilling the Bible Prophecy perfectly. Down to the T. A nation created in just 1 day, the world turning against Israel and Israel standing firm against everyone.

"Modern Technology"

This imo, is the least compelling part of the series. I almost think he put it in as filler. EVERY OTHER section of this "Final Countdown" series is 1000x better than this part, evidence wise.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Whoops. Nevermind!

[edit on 16-1-2010 by DeathShield]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Reserved for 15min.

Will edit with more information.

"Worldwide Upheaval"

And yet the Bible verses just keep piling up. And this minister actually goes out of his way to argue against all the naysayers and answer all of those pesky questions.

This minister is clearly open to questioning (UNUSUAL for religion!!!)
He is smart and does his research and works with FACTS (UNUSUAL again!!)

I cannot properly debunk him. He did a good job, IMHO.

"The Rise of Falsehood"

Here he debunks the Global Warming Hoax and New Age Religions by using compelling prophetic Bible references.

Clearly there is a lot of falsehood in today's world. Of course there always has been. But yet again, the Bible clearly makes points that are incredibly difficult to debunk. Well, in the context that is being presented.

These days there is so much falsehood I just do not know what to believe in at all. How does that saying go? "Trust in no one but yourself".

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Can you summarize? I do't have the time to watch all day. Thanks

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by socrateeze
Can you summarize? I do't have the time to watch all day. Thanks

This thread is a summery.

I don't have all day to baby sit either.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Wouldnt it be funny if all of isreal was dismantaled and all of the zionists and fundamentalist christians lost their faith?

I could see suicide rates jumping by 1000%.

But what id really like is for their magical genie god to fly down on a cloud and protect them..... He might let little children be raped and murdered everyday... but hey, when isreals attacked god will be there... right?

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Wouldnt it be funny if all of isreal was dismantaled and all of the zionists and fundamentalist christians lost their faith?

I could see suicide rates jumping by 1000%.

But what id really like is for their magical genie god to fly down on a cloud and protect them..... He might let little children be raped and murdered everyday... but hey, when isreals attacked god will be there... right?

I suggest you review the information and evidence before you open your mouth spewing pure ignorance.

That means you do not know what your talking about.

Please read before you post. Geez.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I don't have all day to baby sit either.

It's standard ATS etiquette to post a summary and description of videos when you post them, especially when hosting a thread. From our video rules:

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

I've personally seen the series (and enjoyed it) but there are those who have not. As the thread starter, it's courteous to provide a synopsis of the material.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The bible is always being used to make predictions.

Unless it says in 2010 an earthquake will hit Haiti it's not worth believing...and I've read the bible, in multiple translations, and it doesn't, this # is just another pseudo-prophet making money on lies.

He's a looney.

Claiming that the end times are near because there will be a "great increase of travel and knowledge".

That #'s been true for literally centuries.

da da da don't believe the hype.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

I've personally seen the series (and enjoyed it) but there are those who have not. As the thread starter, it's courteous to provide a synopsis of the material.

Ok I am sorry for being a jerk, but I am tired of people not actually reading what I said.

I provided a synopsis in the Original Post.

The point of the original post was to lead into the videos, describing the topic and my personal view point of it.

I am glad this was cleared up.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight
The bible is always being used to make predictions.

Unless it says in 2010 an earthquake will hit Haiti it's not worth believing...and I've read the bible, in multiple translations, and it doesn't, this # is just another pseudo-prophet making money on lies.

He's a looney.

Claiming that the end times are near because there will be a "great increase of travel and knowledge".

That #'s been true for literally centuries.

da da da don't believe the hype.

You did not watch the first videos, they are too long for you to have finished them by now.

You skipped to part two, and jumped the gun.

If you were open to this strange yet obvious anomaly, than you would seek further information rather than viewing one thing and declaring everything afterwards as bunk.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

very few of us will sit down to 60 minutes of video. i for one would like you to please write a few paragraghs on what the video describes. go on, you can do it.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Dude, you you extend us the courtesy of providing the bible quotes you speak of so that we may investigate your claims.

Listening to this obviously deluded man is making my skin crawl, can you just provide the meat and keep the trimmings please.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangutang

very few of us will sit down to 60 minutes of video. i for one would like you to please write a few paragraghs on what the video describes. go on, you can do it.

There is no need for me to type 3 novels.

I simply cannot copy paste half the Bible here, the videos were invented so I could relate a message (and tons of actual bible quotes) without having to actually make a post as long as the Bible itself.

I updated info under the videos to give my opinion/conclusions on the topics he covered.

I just don't see why everyone is nit picking. Maybe its a way to ignore the main subject, I dont know.

If you don't have time, move along. This subject requires a full day of study AT LEAST. Its about all of human history, it covers everything.

The topic is too huge for me to cover in 5minutes. Don't blame me, I did not invent it.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Fine then keep it to yourself

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ah yes.. it's people like that who put the 'fun' in fundamentalism. Not to mention the 'mental' part.

I have to agree with Wertdagf:

But what id really like is for their magical genie god to fly down on a cloud and protect them..... He might let little children be raped and murdered everyday... but hey, when Israel is attacked god will be there... right?

I say the same thing: God lets good, honest, solid people get screwed by the usual woes of this planet, AND other Christians (who live it up) AND televangelists (who also live it up), children murdered and everything else- but let a warlike, crude backwards country who takes delight in crushing innocent people, gets untold billions in aid, and uses it's power and position like a ballbat take one in the nuts, and God's ready to jump on down here with a snarl.

Wonderful deity there.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Interesting.

You just will not even discuss the topic?

Not one person came here to discuss. Just bash me the OP?? Look IM NOT RELIGIOUS LOL. I simply found a few anomalies in what the guy said compelling.

I was seeking others opinions on a TOPIC...

Those witty one liners are just a fast way to ruin a thread.

Don't post here if you do not wish to discuss the TOPIC?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wylekat
Ah yes.. it's people like that who put the 'fun' in fundamentalism. Not to mention the 'mental' part.

I say the same thing: God lets good, honest, solid people get screwed by the usual woes of this planet, AND other Christians (who live it up) AND televangelists (who also live it up), children murdered and everything else- but let a warlike, crude backwards country who takes delight in crushing innocent people, gets untold billions in aid, and uses it's power and position like a ballbat take one in the nuts, and God's ready to jump on down here with a snarl.

Wonderful deity there.

This is off topic.
There are other threads where Religion Bashing is on topic.

Sorry but this is fail, you did not even listen or read or watch.

Yet another failure to debunk anything, although it was clearly your desire.

I want this properly debunked in a professional way. by discussing the topic at hand. Thanks.

I will not be replying to this ignorant nonsense anymore, I will ONLY reply to ON TOPIC posts that debate or discuss the ACTUAL CONTENT of the thread subject.

I will just start reporting people for trolling in here, I am trying to seek a legit discussion.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Stuff like this makes me giggle.

The bible is the oldest known scare tactic of control in my opinion.

The end times will come near when man travels and tries to acquire new knowledge, aka. we will tell you what you need to know, dont go looking.
-------------------
the jews returning to israel? I just returned from the variety store, coulda predicated that # too, and withing a 15 minute time frame, THE END IS NIGH BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!
--------------------
Thats all I got, the predictions in the bible are everyday events, wars, plague, famine, drought etc, etc. Thats been happening since pre-recorded history. I could say the end times will occur when the variety store has no more eggs or runs out of money in the ATM. Its an everyday occurrence. General prophecy is always the best.

(just so you know though, recorded history starts about 4,000 years before your jesus was supposedly born, and just because the bible uses location names does not make it factual. I could write a book about mary poppins and obama riding dinosaurs in nebraska, does that make it factual? I MEAN IT HAS NEBRASKA IN IT, ITS GOTTA BE ME BROTHERS AND SISTERSAH!)
---------------------
Thats all I have for now

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join