It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swastika on the moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
As the disclosure happens 1 drop at a time:
~ Of course it is a movie. Just a bad dream...go back to sleep.

The Secret Covenant

"An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane. We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us. We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

"We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute. We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

Sometimes they must be killed incase they "might" speak also.
Dead Scientists: Not all but Some not counting political and others
Many have claimed John Mack (Harvard Psychiatrist) studying abduction phenomena was not killed intentionally.
"Ok whatever ya say"

"Project Paperclip"

My goodness. They call it the Original Paper Clip....are there more?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmmm...I haven't found too many other sources that substantiates this. I've made a pretty decent effort as well. So, I don't know how seriously this can be taken.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Lol

watch your sources people.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Why this thread getting so much hit? It's a pic taken from either a old movie or forge. Damn.. are we so bored.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

I agree, that is hot!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
All debunkers on this thread should be banned for spreading falsehoods that there are no domes, towers and bases on the Moon! And it is a fact that there exists a Swastika fortress in that Moon crater, Schrödinger! Here it is....

That's the same one in the OP but zoomed. I believe Hitler's in there along with the SS!

The crap we have to put up with here!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
wow have to reply to this post

that was the 1st thought i had when seeing the picture in the op

the instant i saw it the 1st thing that came to mind was what ive heard many times

in nature there are no straight lines, everything is rounded or circular in form

that makes it very interesting to see such straight lines and almost perfect 90 degree angles

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

i had to reply to your post and the video, i cant believe there hasnt been more in the media or even here on ats about the swastika shaped navy building

that is really out there, theres no way the builders did that unintentionally, that is a clear message

i cant believe anyone can accept the excuse that it was an oversight

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dramey
in nature there are no straight lines, everything is rounded or circular in form

that makes it very interesting to see such straight lines and almost perfect 90 degree angles

Yep! No straight lines in nature but you can easily make perfect 90 degrees in PhotoShop!!
Try it. It's a cinch!!

And hey! Shouldn't this thread be shoved into the Jokes/Pranks forum?

[edit on 16-1-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I made the post titled. LCross=L'd Cross=Swastika?

During the launch but oh no I'm a nut..... On a Conspiracy website I'm now a nut....?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Another post I made on that thread.

Here is excerpt from this site about German space Technology.
greyfalcon.us... greyfalcon.us...

"The Germans landed on the Moon as early as probably 1942, utilizing their larger exoatmospheric rocket saucers of the Miethe and Schriever type. The Miethe rocket craft was built in diameters if 15 and 50 meters, and the Schriever Walter turbine powered craft was designed as an interplanetary exploration vehicle. It had a diameter of 60 meters, had 10 stories of crew compartments, and stood 45 meters high."

And this theory about Hitler from here.
www.telegraph.co.uk... www.telegraph.co.uk...

"Using secret rocket technology, Hitler fled to a Nazi base on the moon
The point when Hitler conspiracy theories lose touch with reality altogether. The Nazis' development late in the war of high-technology weapons – including the V2, an early ballistic missile, and the Me 262 jet fighter – inspired some to believe that Germany had secretly won the space race.

It was also suggested that the Nazis had made contact with UFOs and that they had made it to the Moon as early as 1942. Furthermore, Russian and American astronauts actually made it there in the 1950s, and stayed at a Nazi lunar base.

For added measure, it is claimed that the Moon is perfectly habitable for humans, but that NASA claims it is barren and airless in order to stop Third World countries visiting it"

[edit on 1/16/2010 by Chaos Lord]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I really hate viral marketing... That garbage makes it hard to tell what's real and what's not real.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
The photos reveal a structure in the Schroedinger crater near the southern lunar polar region; official sources have failed to provide an explanation for it. Scientists are baffled by the discovery, and numerous UFO and conspiracy researchers have interpreted it to prove the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence.
What does ATS think?

the website you are posting is a promotional site for a movie called "Iron Sky" about Nazis escaping to the moon after world war 2. Here is a trailer for the movie. Hopefully, this gets moved to hoax soon.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Here is a real image of the moon - It looks like Ze Germans have crashed der Heinkel!

And could this be the Disinfo story put out to hide the truth about the German NAZI bomber on the moon? Did The PTB know someone would find the truth and conduct a pre-emptive psy-op on us all - going to far as to replace the German plane with an American one?!

I joke - time for seriousness.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is another thread to put down in the annals of ATS members' gullibility.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

lets say that that its not a fake or a photoshop picture and there is a structure on the moon if you look at it with an open mind it looks like a dome structure in the middle with covered branches come off coincidentally in the shape of a third reicht symbol then here is the evidence that all the moon believers have been watiting for if you look at this image and compare it with the images of the moon lately it looks more legit you know nasa goes hog wild with there photoshop nowadays

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
upon further review nah that pic is faker then hell! i say burn it at the stake!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
My favorite part of the article (did anyone read it?) is NASA's official explanation:

In an official NASA announcement, NASA spokesperson Roslyn Villacorta stated that the alleged observations were due to a signal disturbance resulting from a weather balloon aligned between the satellite Cassiopeia and the groundside receiver. “Weather balloons are known to mess with probe signals,” she said in a press conference held at the Houston space center yesterday. “It is a freak coincidence that the erroneous signal formed a swastika shape, known all over the world as a strongly controversial symbol.”

A weather balloon?

Someone should tell the 'Never A Straight Answer' agency that weather balloon explanations have been passe since Roswell.

Is the gubmint capable of telling the truth about anything?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Dude, It is fake.

There is no swastika on the moon, no such probe, no such spokesperson and no such press release.

These pictures are real though:

A factory on the moon?

A mine?

A rocket?

A rocket leaving the Tsiolkovsky region?

A pipeline?

A tower?

It's all there for the taking. Or is it?

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Someone should tell the 'Never A Straight Answer' agency that weather balloon explanations have been passe since Roswell.

Is the gubmint capable of telling the truth about anything?

Are people capable of reading a thread, and finding out they fell for a viral marketing programme......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join