It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swastika on the moon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The next person who states it's a fake simply does not possess the ability to read prior iterations of what they're about to type.

S&F for bringing Iron Sky to my attention. It looks great.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Lol. The name of the probe , the fact that the "dark side" of the moon shown on the picture is bright, the far fetched explanations from NASA, all of theses reveals one thing: It's a fake.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Is this a viral for a movie ? You know, with the space nazis.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by blupblup

Lemme guess, this thread is wasting bandwidth and slowing the www down. We pretty much sumed it up in the first 5 posts it was about a film.

I don't care about bandwidth.... and "We" didn't sum anything up..... more to the point YOU didn't/

All you had to do was read through your own source and then just make the thread about the movie...

This is from your OP.

Scientists are baffled by the discovery, and numerous UFO and conspiracy researchers have interpreted it to prove the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence.

The only people baffled are the members.... as to why you can't read through the site and find out that it's a movie.

Well done

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I can't waite to see the movie. The trailer is spectacular, and builds cleverly on so many conspiracy theories... almost plausible.
By the way, I hope you have a thick skin... there's a lot of good people here, but there are those that seem to have the idea that they are the internet conspiracy gods... pay them no mind. Just realize a little mental reflection goes a long way. If you like Iron Sky, I suggest looking up Luft '46 on the net. It takes prototypes and undeveloped plans of German aircraft from WWII, and "fleshes"them out...it's a damn good thing we won that war when we did.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The swastika on teh Moon is real. The movie is just a cover-up.
Open up your minds people!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos
The next person who states it's a fake simply does not possess the ability to read prior iterations of what they're about to type.

Read someone else say it's real?

I prefer to use my own brain for analysis.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Nazis on the Moon Already in 1945?

The Romanian scientist Radovan Tomovici, who has studied conspiracy theories for decades, disagrees. “For over 70 years, it has been common knowledge that the Nazis had a research programme overseen by Hans Kammler during the war, with the goal of conquest and control of orbital space,” he says. “It seems that Kammler, who mysteriously vanished shortly before the end of the war, and his team were successful. We’re in trouble now,” Tomovici adds.

heh, fake or not just imagine if the Nazi's had made it to the moon and set up a base there without us finding out. If such a thing did happen there might still be nazi's up there waiting for further orders.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Ironsky is a movie.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I wonder what else NASA has been blowing up on the moon.

Notice how all the blowing up has started now that other countries i.e. India are scoping the moon?

The structure in the image certainly looks like an artificial structure to me.

If the image is genuine then I'm ready to bet that structure is no longer there as it was right on top of a spot designated by NASA to be blown up to search for water dust particles.

Have you all forgotten the 'fraud' that was the NASA moon explosion?

The fraud? forgotten already?

LOL, and they are using the weather balloon argument too! If it worked for US Army in Roswell it will work for NASA because people are so plain dumb.

Next explanation will be swamp gas for sure

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Jinni]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Uh...this is part of a movie promo...google iron sky movie and youll see...sorry not real.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Sorry if reposted earlier but It's clearly fake. It's on iron sky's website for crying out loud. Fun read though.
Want some real stuff on Nazi's flying off to never be seen again, well for what it's worth here:
www.forteantimes.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Is this for real,this would be all over world news,lol..

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Its a £300,000 budget film being made about space nazi's they handed that paper out in Berlin and London looks like a good film, also the lead female is my cousin

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It looks like the Navy Buildings in Coronado, CA which can be seen at www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rexusdiablos

Good grief! Is anybody reading the prior posts before posting? Stop being facetious lemmings! We know the image is a facet of a clever viral marketing campaign just like District 9 or the Institute for Human Continuity for 2012. A dozen people have already pointed this out prior to my above post and now about another half dozen since. There's just no need for all the sneering. Fine, the OP got it wrong. Even the best of us duped from time to time. Rather than gently correcting the OP and encouraging his growth as an investigator a subset of contributors to this thread think it's best to deploy bombshells of sarcasm and bitchiness which will have no constructive result other than a) embarrassing the OP and b) discouraging him from future but more refined investigation. Is that what we want as an online community?

Iron Sky is still some interesting fodder for thought both in terms of special effects and concept and yet probably another dozen will hereafter will feel the need to shout 'omg fake, shopped, so lame' rather than deriving an interesting and subsequent discussion about the interconnectivity that might exist between the Nazi's, the moon and space travel.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by rexusdiablos]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Now the Swastika was an Ananazi symbol that the Natzis Bastersized..........So maybe its Ananzi and not Natzi.........

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here's the 'photo', and it's linked to Ironsky;

www.ironsky.net...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dwiggen

I don't think it is reliable. Just a quick search didn't come up with anything else besides what's on Ironsky, and something about this in some fake newspaper released in Berlin on scribd.com.

I mean I could be wrong... but honestly? Nazis on the Moon? I think they had plenty to do here on planet Earth without trying to brand the Moon!

[edit on 16-1-2010 by dwiggen]

You are correct, those where the only place (scribd and the link) that I saw this story and on scribd it was the link story with more pages. After reading the scribd other stories, this paper is a tabloid just read the scribd and you will find out. Also this may have something to do with the black and white movie that is coming out about Nazi's on the moon. Go to youtube and see the trailer for Iron whatever, you will see a german soldier riding a motorcycle to the exact swatzika building.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join