It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US air force takes over Haiti airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sunny_2008ny
Why is this effort bigger than Hurricane Katrina?

It isn't. It is just more concentrated. Also there's no laws limiting the participation by the Federal Government. I lost track of the number of Katrina posts that whined about a supposed Federal takeover and the declaring of Martial law. During Katrina the Local and State governments of Louisiana, dicked around with their request for Federal response for political gain. Over 100 rescue helicopters sat on the ramp at Pensacola for over three days waiting for permission to start operations.

In this mess the US is damned if they do and damned if they don't.

I'm waiting for the sh*tstorm that is going to happen when the 82nd Airbourne starts shooting looters.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I suspected this was all staged, and they were doing this with HAARP.! Permanently take over someones air capabilities. That deal is usary and illegal to begin with. Helping is concurrent to the current situation only!

So this was a strategic move and they want their militia over their and the beach fronts for themselves!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The plan was all along to turn Haiti into their own little owned military brothel. Well, those contracts arent legal, its usary and like a shot gun marriage they arent even remotely legal!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The plan was all along to turn Haiti into their own little owned military brothel. Well, those contracts arent legal, its usary and like a shot gun marriage they arent even remotely legal!

WTF? I think you need to back off on the recreational chemicals while there's still a few brain cells left. If this HAARP thing even exists, why waste it on Haiti?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

While I agree with you, this could be a "start" of a heavily U.S influenced Haiti.

If they have no government, no food, no supplies - is it wrong for an empire like the U.S not to try and take a bit of control in a situation like this?

Keep in mind the U.S is not the only country in the world and there are still hostile super powers in which we have to remain strong against.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join