It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maitreya steps forward?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mathieu Gasc
I heard Benjamin Creme say in early January, that the day of declaration should, in his opinion, take place in a year or a year and a half from now, maybe...

This is interesting...Or it isn't. We'll have to wait and see.

I went to the Share-International.org website in the interview section and found two recent interviews with Creme.

In the January 9 BlogTalkRadio interview with "UFO & TIME TRAVEL" Creme states that there is a window of opportunity for the public emergence of Maitreya that started in November or December of 2009 and extends until about February.

That interview was on January 9. It was Creme's most recent interview, so we can consider his statements current.

This means that it could in fact be Creme's Maitreya...

I'm curious to see if there's a video of the interview. Creme said in that BlogTalk interview that many would recognize Maitreya as a significant spiritual figure, although not as Maitreya himself.

We will see...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

Thats another thing-If hes a reincarnation of Buddha how is that going to advance us humans,I mean theres already been one Buddha and he didn't manage to sort the world out as far as I can see.
If he reappears,how is he going to have any effect on,say,the Taliban,or the corruption of Governments,or future wars/disasters?

No one man can sort out all the worlds problems,be it Jesus,Buddha,Ghandi whoever...

People who are eagery awaiting Maitraya actually really bug me-Its like they feel everything will be ok when he turns up and tells everyone we should love one another...Been tried before,never works,IMO.
I just feel that to wait around for this "saviour" is bloody lazy quite frankly-If you are that concerned with the state of humanity,get out there and do something about it YOURSELF--DO NOT wait around for some mythical figure to show up and solve all your problems-Thats just LAZY and foolish,and won't help anyone.

Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

You and me both mate

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The Maitreya or second coming or whatever you want to call him is not the person Benjiman Creme is saying he is. First of all he will not consider himself a master nor a teacher but simply a man, a brother and a friend of all people. He will not promote a one world religon but the individual belief in god, creator or whatever you call him. Because just like Jesus Christ before him he will be nothing but a man who will consider himself a child of god as we all are. He will so us all the way to inner peace and with that we can heal and fix any problem with the world. Now I have no proof of this just a deep spiritual connection with god and I believe this to be true.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
Explanation: So we are looking for a middle to elderly male BRITISH Citizen of Pakastani/Indian culture, who has made a recent appearance on American TV and was seen by millions. That shouldn't be too hard to track down IMO! How many 50+yrs males, living in London and who are British citizens of Sub Continental genetic and cultural heritage that appeared on US TV in the past fortnight and who were also pushing a Share International like message???

Personal Disclosure : Share International has already shared Maitreya's origins etc. and we can use this info to FIND HIM!

P.S. They have no hope in hell of hiding that specific demographic unless Maitreya is a shapechanger etc.

I know who it is, his name is Mooji

www.mooji.org...
Seriously google him, he is simply amazing

[edit on 1/16/2010 by eriathwen]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Ben Creme is pure evil. His job is to prep the way for the Anti-Christ but to distract people from knowing who the Anti-Christ really is until the time is right, when everyone is begging for godly intervention.

The Anti-Christ is Barrack Obama. That is why Ben Creme says he is here and has been on TV and yet will not say who he is.

He is trying to fool Gods people. Ben Creme has paid visits to friends of mine that were digging into all this years ago. He has appeared and vanished right before their eyes. My guess is that a Watcher has taken his form and that the real Creme is really dead somewhere.

It was Ben Creme who told Bush to invade Iraq, Not God.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
IF there's one thing ATS has taught me it's that it doesn't take courage to lie through your teeth.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

Nope not him, Just some guy who smoked to much weed and wants to play little grasshopper.

Listen to Ben talk and he will make you sick he is so evil. Obama does the same for me but not as much as Ben does. I love George Noory for what he did when Creme was preaching his Blasphemy on air, He cut him off like everyone should.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm listening to Creme waffling on about the constelations of the zodiac right now live on the radio show that someone linked on page 3.

Christ...he's boring.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
My name is Jesse Hobbs and last year I had a radio program called,"ufo news 24/7" on the paranormal radio network.During the course of the show,I began to conduct interviews with various people in the ufo field.Now 9 times out 10 when I wanted to interview someone I would have to contact them to ask for some time to conduct an interview.

So in late June I started getting emails from someone named Jason,who wanted to speak with me about a possible interview with the leader of Share Internation,Benjamin Creme.First of I never heard of them,I thought they were like Unicef or something.Second of all,once I found out that they were not what I thought they were,(there a cult I suppose you would call it)I told this Jason guy I didnt think that it would be appropriate to interview someone from there organization because I didnt see any corolation between them and Ufo's.

Over they course of 3 months I was send magazines from them,(kinda like the Jehovah Witness mag,Watchtower,without the Bible verses!)This guy Jason told me that some star would appear soon and this Matriea dude would be showing up to go on Cnn or something.After telling him to piss off he let up alittle.But this week I got a email from him that Norwegian Spiral and the recent strange sighting in China on the 8th of Jan.(my bday!)were actually the Matreia ships in the sky(he named it Sheva I think).

In closing I just want to say that these folks are crazier then bedbugs!They are a quasi-ufo cult that prey on feeble minded people,kinda like all other religons in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Have you vomited yet?
Last time he was on C2C they had to cut the interview short when listeners kept phoning up and saying that his voice was making them physically sick...
I am listening now for a bit,don't worry I have a bucket next to me,just in case.

Hes going on about phase shifted martians or something at the moment...
Sounds senile to me,but what do I know?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No vomiting but I can certainly feel myself getting more and more drowsy. I don't know how much more if it that I can take to be honest so I hope that he gets to the part about the TV appearance soon so that I can tune out.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Yeh yeh...

guys, just don't kill people and hurt other's feelings.

You don't need a leader, you can be your own leader.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

well I never said I was eagerly waiting for Maitreya, and there are other religions more eagerly awaiting their messiah. Religiously/mythically speaking, the return of the messiah means a rebirth in spiritual wisdom. The Buddha mentions in the Mahaparanirvana Sutra (Great-Nirvana Sutra) that his teachings will start to corrode after he dies, meaning he does not fulfill a divine promise eternally, but that others must come after him. Realistically speaking, revolutionary ideas rise and fall, and so a rebirth or reinassance takes place every now and then to revive the world of knowledge.

Some criticize the Buddha as not elaborating enough on the metaphysical principles of the truth. Perhaps the new Buddha will elucidate these principles more fully. In addition, perhaps at some point a truth teller will be famous for exposing the criminal elite?

It does beg the question, when will a modern day religion suddenly announce a new messiah? The news media can not do it, although they will try, but it has to be something that believers actually believe. I can see them trying to pull a false messiah to break up Islam or Christianity, or maybe even Judaism.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well,hes still rambling on and on,with no mention of the TV interview yet.
I bet he won't say who it was...Better to keep people hanging on.
Sounds like hes got a mouth full of old socks.Don't think I can listen for much longer,although I ain't been sick.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

Sorry I wasn't having a dig at you specifically.

op by ancient_wisdomIt does beg the question, when will a modern day religion suddenly announce a new messiah? The news media can not do it, although they will try, but it has to be something that believers actually believe. I can see them trying to pull a false messiah to break up Islam or Christianity, or maybe even Judaism.

Thats interesting,and I agree that some corrupt governments would love to have "their boy" in the position of a new Jesus like figure.
As for letting such a person emerge naturally,I believe they would stop at nothing to attempt to rid the world of such a figure.
But if hes some controlled fake saviour,ran by TPTB,that would not surprise me at all.
I do find it interesting that Cremes theories bear a close resembleance to "project bluebeam." The way he goes on about giant alien ships,and signs in the sky,I mean.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I believe I have your solution. I think that the possibility of this Character being the NWO prince as seen here on The Ring Of Power NWO

Ring Of Power pt 26

And to solidify this, here this week the first portrait of the Next Matriya(?) or antichrist Portrait of the Antichrist

I do believe that people will either stay asleep or, wake up. Yah that about narrows it down... lol

Any yaya?s Nays? I say YAY

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hes just said that in ANY disaster,from tsunami to plane crash,the first reponders on the scene are all "masters,"like Maitraya.

Sorry buy I gave up listening after that.
The guy is delusional IMO.
And he looks like Yoda.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Oh yea I nailed it.

It's most definitly Prince William. The Goat of Mendes.

Please get back to me if you support my theory, as supported by this evidence

We wont let this happen as long as good people exist.... the NWO king wont be crowned in 2015

Semper Fi

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join