It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP made earthquakes: Speculation or truth???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Well, it's not my theory. Some other guy on a Global Warming
thread here at ATS brought it up and it made sense to me. The locations
of the Alaska HAARP and Norway HAARP look very suspicious.
I found them both on Google Earth. Get a globe out and look for yourself.
I smell a rat. A weather controlling rat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW, i found another Global Cooling trend post. It looks like an 11 year
cooling trend.
11 Year Cooling Trend

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You said you were on the fence about Global Warming.
Jesse Ventura did an investigation on it.
It's a HOAX. It's all about fear and control not Global Warming.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Wondering if the Hadron Collider could somehow be
a part of all this mess? any idea's?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by trig_grl

No. That's not it. Where do you guys get this stuff?

--------------------------------------------------------------
The tectonic plates are always moving around.
This is actually a pretty active planet to live on.
I think i would prefer to live on the moon.
No global warming there.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

HAARP cannot create earthquakes, nor can magnetometers predict them.

Many geologists have been claiming that the aurora-like glowing lights EVER appear before quakes. These lights are OBVIOUS EM disturbances in the ionosphere and HAARP magnetometer catch them. Someone in the US navy isn't interested in develop the statements of these geologists. May be why...??? However, Tesla, 50 years ago, knew that these technology would be used to military purposes. If the creator of HAARP prototypes knew it, how are u so sure that it can't create quakes??? Obviously none expects an Obama TV statement, telling the people that the US army have a technology capable to fire up massive EMP onto Earth and trigger seismic shakes.

Do u expect??

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Here we go. I hit the jackpot.
An MIT grad with a patent!
Bernard J. Eastlund
HAARP graphs on his patent- click on patent link at Wiki

Scroll down to the bottom paragraph on his patent page.
"Weather modification possible"
Click on "Images" to see how HAARP effects the Earth.
- You will need Quicktime -
----------------------------------------------------------
First heard about this on another thread.
The guys name is Wires.
Wires has a total of ......1......post at ATS!
This is it.
Wires Post - Page 9 ATS

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Link for that?

There are several things wrong with that

1.The colours in those clouds are called iridescence, caused by sunlight.

www.atoptics.co.uk...

2.Clouds happen in the troposphere, the Aurora happens hundreds of kilometres above the troposphere in the magentosphere.

3. Earthquake clouds are a different phenomenen all together

Since 1994, Zhonghao Shou, a retired Chinese chemist living in New York, has made dozens of earthquake predictions based on cloud patterns in satellite images, and claims to have a 70% accuracy. Stress and friction in the ground can vaporize water long before the earthquake happens, according to Shou, and clouds formed through these mechanisms are distinctively shaped. He has identified five different types of earthquake cloud, including "line-shaped""feather-shaped", and "lantern shaped" clouds

See. its more about the formation of clouds from water vapour being released from ground fissure, not of the colours. It still isnt scientifically accurate yet

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

While I respect Jesse Ventura.....I do not take everything that comes out of his mouth as gospel.

Good show though from what ive seen of it

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

COMPLETE SPECULATION
- and an unfair biased baseless one at that...

HAARP (a United States military program) would not be used in this matter...

Why?

The USA is the #1 in aid funding by far. We are expending all kinds of resources on the recovery, reconstruction and rescue of the civilians in Haiti. Money and resources we would rather shove in the bank.

This was tragic and inconvenient for everyone. Nobody benefits here.

It's pretty disgusting to even speculate without evidence or motive. Hundreds of thousands of people died. Think about what you are implying.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If you click on the youtube logo, it will take you to youtube
and you can watch all 6 parts. They have been editing
the reports in order to show a uniform problem.
An MIT professor says it's a billion dollar industry now.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You only just discovered Eastlund's patent?

One does not need to demonstrate the efficacy of a method to obtain a patent. He is covering as wide a claim as possible. Look at the shopping list. His Method and apparatus for altering a region in the earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere slices, it dices, but wait there's more! ""Weather modification is possible!" (it should be noted that Eastlund was not a climatologist or a meteorologist). You'll notice that he doesn't even say what effects there would be on weather or climate, just that modification is "possible".

The capabilities of HAARP do not approach what Eastlund proposes. It would take magnitudes more power than is available to HAARP even experiment with any of the usages proposed.

And again, jet streams do not cause the movement of arctic air (as wires claims, apparently he is no meteorologist either). Their location is determined by the location of the interface between arctic air and tropical air, not vice versa (as I pointed out earlier).

[edit on 1/16/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I found it to be an interesting read.
Anybody who graduates from MIT has credibility with me.
He went on to get a Phd. It's too bad he died a few years ago.
Who knows what Wires does?
-------------------------------------------------
Did you check out the images?
How does a guy just think this stuff up? I was impressed.
"Which will act as a lens or a focusing device" How did he know that?
"A particular molecule can be chosen for increased presence"
What?!!! Just by turning on HAARP?
That last paragraph in his patent has my head spinning!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
What's the purpose of the patent???
Did he make any money from it?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
As an aside, I also remember them mentioning in the HAARP episode that there is a base in Puerto Rico, I believe? Right there near Haiti.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

Yes. Check the Wiki HAARP page.
It's there BUT HAARP doesn't create earthquakes.
You would need some Star Trek Starship with a cool low level
tractor beam to grab onto the tectonic plates and shake them
around.

----------------------------------
I'll play along though.
Why create an earthquake in Haiti?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Yes. Check the Wiki HAARP page.
It's there BUT HAARP doesn't create earthquakes.
You would need some Star Trek Starship with a cool low level
tractor beam to grab onto the tectonic plates and shake them
around.

----------------------------------
I'll play along though.

How do you know all of what HAARP can or can't do? Like it's always been said and I believe it's true, whatever technology we think is very advanced, they're at least a couple decades ahead of that with the top secret stuff.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Let me ask again.
----------------------------------------
BTW, the black projects at Lockheed Martin are 50 years ahead
of what we see today according to Ben Rich.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted on ATS before. An interesting take on how HAARP can be used to cause earthquakes and also some examples that coincide with political agenda from the past.

At 7:45 into the video an expert gives an analogy of how HAARP could in his experience cause earthquakes.

www.youtube.com...#

[edit on 20-1-2010 by shasta9600]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hey all,

I found a rather interesting video on Youtube abour HAARP..

Thought I share it here since I don't have the time to go over it in much detail, I'd toss it up here for speculation.

The ideas behind it seem sound.. but reality and theory are often two different things..

I for one, think it's completely possible this is truth..

HAARP and EarthQuakes

Sorry can't getthe youtube link option to work, so here is the direct link to the video..

Rather interesting about the evidence that is shown in the video.

Scary as hell to.

-Cyg

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I think HAARP was used by the illuminati to destroy and take over Haiti. I also believe it will be used over and over many times as they gets closer to their goal of implementing their NWO . Imo, the book of Revelations speaks of great disasters like earthquakes and flooding in the end times which may well be man made. It's the best weapon of mass destruction there is and you can blame the disasters on nature. Picture cutting a hole in the ozone above your enemy and exposing them to direct sun radiation which is just as devasting as a nuclear bomb. Not to mention hurricanes, earthquakes, and flooding.

Why would they want to do this to Haiti? It's prime real estate and frankly they don't like poor blacks i.e. Katrina response. With no real military and a weak gov't they make an easy target. Another thing to think about is the date and time of the earthquake. Jan 12, 2010 at 4:53.10 GST. 1+2+20+10=33...highest degree of freemasonry aka illuminati. The secret keepers.
The time: 4+5+3+1=13 13 family bloodlines that make up the ring of power or circle of 13.

The U.S. military will probably get practice using martial law before this is over and is tried in the U.S one day. Also, another angle is all the "donated money" that will end up in a Bush/Clinton slush fund account no doubt via texting 90099 (upside down 6,6,and 6) As Rahm Emanuel says "You got to maximaze every crisis and milk it for all it's worth." Sick demented bastards if I am right.

One more thing about Haiti or "Haides" ancient greek mythology. Read this definition and think illuminati ties:

HAIDES (Aides, Aidoneus, or Hades) was the King of the Underworld, the god of death and the dead. He presided over funeral rites and defended the right of the dead to due burial. Haides was also the god of the hidden wealth of the earth, from the fertile soil which nourished the seed-grain, to the mined wealth of gold, silver and other metals. Sounds right down their alley to me. www.theoi.com...

[edit on 20-1-2010 by gutzy]

[edit on 20-1-2010 by gutzy]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hi OzWeatherman,

The color in the clouds before the Sichuan, China earthquake is a real earthquake phenomenon and is not caused by sunlight.

Earthquake clouds are real, except retired Chemist Zhonghao Shou doesn't know what he's talking about. You can't predict earthquakes accurately from earthquake clouds. His percentage on being correct would be less than one percent if he made his predictions before hand in an area where few earthquakes strike. So, if he wants to prove how accurate his bogus theory is, then let him prove it in a state where there are few earthquakes and he will be wrong all the time; that will disprove his bogus theory 100 percent of the time.

Anybody that doesn't think I don't know enough about earthquakes had better think again. See my 22 videos on earthquakes on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

As for HAARP, yes it can manipulate the weather especially since there is more than one facility. As to causing earthquakes, yes it has enough power to create earthquakes. Can HAARP be used to cause destructive earthquakes at targeted areas at great distances? Answer, unknown; it would have to rely on Tesla Scalar technology with its sister facilities, of which one is located in Austrailia. More than likely HAARP could easily cause a destructive earthquake within the area of HAARP, but I'm sure the government would not want to destroy it's own facility.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join