It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bit of Sarcasm a bit of truth, rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oh yes yes yes, bunch crazy loons thinking that their beloved benefactors in the gov would really do something like put chemicals in the air to cause climate change so they can tax us into oblivion. Not withstanding the idea that the masses being so dumbed down and sheepfold would think that snow in Florida and record cold and snow all over the globe is really the result of the earth warming. Ah yes crazy conspiracy theorists.

They actually think that theres a NWO, imagine that. I wonder why the hell are these guys in these forums anyways? Can't they see these forums were designed so that the naysayers can beat them into submission with their critical thinking and use of science(given them by mostly gov. agencies and scientists). How quaint and ridiculous are these folks that believe in chemtrails, NWO, aliens, etc, etc..

You know, I'm a Christian and I have see a multitude of so called believers and prophets that twist the scripture to support their brand/slant on what the bible says but of course theres non of that in these forums with these self proclaimed experts in here. No No No they would never try to use dumbed down antiquated science still taught in most colleges to back their program of disinfo or just plain sheeple tendency to follow the more forceful in whatever societal medium they may participate in. Nope never. Thats because thats what these crazy conspiracy theorist do, don't ya know. I've grown downright tired of these forums and I'm a relative noob here. But hey maybe thats the idea eh? could it be just possibly be?

Honestly these forums have become joke and just a source of income for its initiators. So much that its not a place for conspiracy but a place for conspiracy deniers to beat the crap out of them for not going along with the crowd. sorry for the rant but for the love of God(whichever one you you may be serving) why do the ones that come here for the conspiratorial slant put up with this? Really this site has become a joke when you can listen to Coast to Coast and Mark from ATS is on it quoting these naysayers(so called experts) over the folks that made this place what it is. Says a lot for the owners here. I guess its time to move along and look for another place where the folks that believe in the conspiratorial actual won't put up with it and probably tell these guys to get a life and go hang at ATS.

Who knows maybe I can find a forum like that and actually feel like my time there is worth something. Unless, like many of us constitutionalists that believe the only way we are ever gonna get our government back is gonna be through a revolt, these folks here that are of that slant do the same here, its only gonna get worse. I'm not leaving completely though just gonna seek places where its not so hard to enjoy a conversation with like minded, without always having to defend myself to them. God Bless all~ or not if that suits you.
PS tell me if I'm wrong or if you agree or if you are somewhere in the middle like most Americans that can't find it in themselves to actually make a stand for something and find it comfortable to sit on the fence.
To Mods-Also if this isn't the right place for this than please move it to where it belongs please.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Barkster]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Its a block of words

Use paragraphs please

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

Most here are not what you describe. If you would like, follow my handle/name to my home page and read my latest thread. Give me your input.

Remember, some will be trolls, some will be disinfo agents, some will be asses, some will be misinformed, some more will just be asses, and some may even want to cuss and discuss the topics.

Do not engage them is the best bet, if you have to, change their minds. One other thing I like to do when discussing a troll is to use the old trick of imagining them in their skivies. Only I imagine them a paid provacateur with a gap toothed grin being paid $10/hour by a government tasked to enslave humanity for the lizard/reptile race that will begin the feast on them.

Also I have found that some of the trolls are testing you and they will quit the harassment when you grow a backbone and continue on your path of disseminating the knowledge you have and also push you to hone your skills of debate.

God Bless and Peace and grow a damn backbone. Conspiracy theorists need a thick hide, for the governments of the world like to target us first. We are the hardest to convince are we not?

Yeah, break up your post with a few returns/enters from your keyboard, block text is a bitch to read.

[edit on 1/15/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If there is just one shred of truth to any of the conspiracies, it is well worth our while to discuss it.

We all have only our own unique perspectives by which we view and interpret the world.

Do I believe everthing discussed here has any credibility? Of course not. But my ears and mind are open to everyone participating. If I don't like a particular subject matter, I simply move on.

Imagine everyone being a carbon copy of yourself and your views. You would die of boredom. I appreciate the multiplicity of the members here no matter how zaney things may seem.

You sound more than bitter and closed minded. Pick and choose your own topics. No one is forcing you to believe in anything.

I like ATS a great deal. Its given me many moments of deep thinking, comical relief and has grounded me in my sometimes strange ways of thinking.

Live and let live. You know where the door is if you need to use it. Perhaps you could channel that negetive energy of yours into something more positive. It seems you have a great deal of passion. It would be a shame to see you go.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

top topics

join