It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proven theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Really easy answer to that...

It is silly.

When looking for real and informative information about secret societies, to come accross a thread entitled "PROVEN THEORY" that demonstrates the proven theory as a half-nekkid guy is a little disturbing to say the least.

Something else that makes one wonder is this... what were you doing looking at the pics of the half-nekkid guy to begin with?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

Keep to the topic and not each other. All posts that have nothing to do with the topic will be deleted.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The saddest thing is this... there definately is no proven theory here.

The closest things to proven theories are the bizarre symbols at Denver International Airport and at other places like that. They were intentionally and permanently placed. A photo of a half-nekkid guy doing the Bat-Toosie hardly is the proof I am looking for...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well....

So much for that theory!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

My title proven theory made you click and take a look at my post didn't it ?

I'm not saying that Cristiano Ronaldo is THE vehicle the illuminati use , he is just yet another example of it. Pop culture is and has been riddled with this stuff for ages!!! Ever heard of youtube ??? Go search it there and then come back to me and this thread. For those of you on your machismo trip thinking that the illuminati would'nt use this as means for mind control then I'm sorry but you shouldn't be here in this forum and possibly have the intellect of a monkey.

Tell you what here are a couple of links to get you started.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

GET WITH THE TIMES PEOPLE

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
those two links I posted were not great

this is the one i was looking for

www.youtube.com...

so many great videos being put together on youtube I reccomend getting stuck in and checking them all out ... this is the teeny tiny tip of the iceberg

[edit on 16-1-2010 by gomezzz]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't get it . People keep looking for signals everywhere like they were some kind of magic tool lol. One see a guy with his arms making a triangle ah there you go an illuminaty here . The real magic is a little beyond a picture.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by gomezzz

A possible agenda!!!

www.projectcamelot.org...

Loads of links here!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The thing people are missing here, is whther or not this specific instance is a good illustration of it, the use of occult symbolism is undeniable in popular culture/media.

To deny it is to lie to yourself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join