It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Massachusetts...YES!! GOP WIN!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I Hope Massachusetts don't loose their minds ..

Keep it lefty .. don't let the GOP and other right-winger invade the Gov't !!!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

Of course..........since it's been a Demoncratic dictatorship so far, and things have gotten so much better, and all of the change promised has happened, lets not let the republicans in. That's already happening ala Nobamacare.........but, by all means keep the unions, you deserve them.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Massachusetts is a model state .. this nation should follow the left-liberal ideals of this state ..

Health care .. gays Rights .. discrimination of cannabis .. etc etc ..

All thanks to the Left liberal ideals of the State ..

GOP GO AWAY!!!

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Reply to post by Polynomial C

Mass is bankrupt. I have problems with gays marrying or decriminalized pot. Hell, those things should be good financial decisions. The state however is up to it's eyeballs in debt.

Last time I was there it was for a professionalmeeting. The topic was Mass's closing libraries and why it had to come to this. Of course only a handfull of us actually knew why the state had come to such disrepair while the vast majority just figured the state wasn't taxing its residents enough. I guess ideads like growing the municipity within means or not actively forcing small business out of state are too complex ideas for the majority of Massholes to grasp.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Whoops. I meant no problems with...

Stupid phone correcting my word writin'.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
well this oughta help. I wonder if Barry's gonna be able to help her campaign her way out of this.

Martha Coakley: Devout Catholics 'Probably shouldn't work in the emergency room'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by joey_hv

And you truly, truly believe things are going to be better?, please get a reality check, we just dump dumb for dumber, and America will still be falling into chaos and none of our politicians from both elite parties give a crap.

I will like to know to how this political puppet is catering too.

He has to be pocketing money from some big interest . . . just like every political whore in Washington.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Whooops!

Massachusetts: 'Bottom has fallen out' of Coakley's polls; Dems prepare to explain defeat, protect Obama

Here in Massachusetts, as well as in Washington, a growing sense of gloom is setting in among Democrats about the fortunes of Democratic Senate candidate Martha Coakley. "I have heard that in the last two days the bottom has fallen out of her poll numbers," says one well-connected Democratic strategist. In her own polling, Coakley is said to be around five points behind Republican Scott Brown. "If she's not six or eight ahead going into the election, all the intensity is on the other side in terms of turnout," the Democrat says. "So right now, she is destined to lose."

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Interesting, Even Pat Roberson can ge elected this days given the hunger for change that Obama never delivered if he runs for republican.

And the crap will still fall down on the head of those that are looking for that hope.

Obama will be a one time president, and as the puppets keep been elected with not change in site, with broken promises and deceit, people in this nation will start to raise and finally come to terms that not political puppet be red or blue will ever deliver.

I can not wait for the Republicans to win the elections next.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by joey_hv

I agree that it'll do more harm than good for the democrats but you seem to not know that republicans are the same as democrats.

Generally, MOST republicans are the same as democrats. Some are not the same. Some think for themselves.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

Your right, as much as I want to argue against it, your right. But. In my opinion, now is not the time for a third party ticket. Now hear me out. We have too much on our plates now, what we have to focuse on is fencing obama in so he can't do anymore damage to our country, scrap the national health care, cap & tax, ect. Then give the repubs a firm message, if you stray from what you were elected to do this time, We will get a third party in an vote your butts out like we did the Dems.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Be vary careful about calling the race yet. Where ACORN, SEIU, and BP's are involved, voting "irregularities" tend to follow.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I have gotten to the point that I am sick of either party, the GOP has no interest or plan to help America, the Democrats have no interest or plan to help America either. It's all the same, big money, shady politics, and bad deals.

I think that America needs to wake up and say no to major political parties, neither one have any hope to fix this country, they all are suckling off the teat of special interest lobby groups. Nothing will change as long as we have these corporate hounds in office.

This election year we need people that haven't been elected before, this year we need people who aren't stooges for lobby and special interest groups running and winning. This year needs to be the year of the Independent candidate. Someone we know isn't in the pocket of corporate masters.

Screw the GOP, Screw the Democrats, It's time to take back our country!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

"Boston Mayor Thomas Menino has told a largely black congregation that if Democrat Martha Coakley loses the U.S. Senate race in Massachusetts, it will be a victory for people who want President Barack Obama to fail."

I thought race wasn't an issue? I guess it still only is if you vote for a Republican. Ah well, maybe the Dems won't steal this one too, unfortuneately, I'll bet they push Nobamacare through even with a Brown win.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Screw the GOP, Screw the Democrats, It's time to take back our country!

Amen.

One seat and office at a time.... It is time to clean house... literally.

Then there must be a movement to remove corruption from our government.

Without removing corruption via special interests, international interests, lobbyists etc. then we are only going to be right back here at the end of the next election cycle saying the exact same things.

We can change faces and names in government... but can we possibly bring about real change in our government?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
So sad, America is going down the hill and people still think that changing dumb for dumber is going to fix the nation when people are going to stop been so gullible and start to come to realization that is our entire political system of two elite parties the ones that needs to be cleaned and start from scratch.

In America politicians are careers liars and corrupted whores they just recycle themselves like we recycle trash.

Wake up America, They are robbing us blind.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Actually I meant don't call the political race yet.... not race as in ethnicity.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The GOP strategy is brilliantly simple.

You spend years pushing the nation over the edge and into the abyss... Stand back and blame the new guy and the other party, move back in to take over again... Then continue with the same corporate agendas that have enriched GOP interests.

And of course, the democrats are working on a similar strategy with similar objectives.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

I wasn't meaning you......I apologize if it came off that way. I meant the media....was there a reason they had to mention a mostly black congregation.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I could give a rats ass about Massachusets As long as the health care monstrocity gets stopped!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join