It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Brown Surges In Polls ! Democrats in Disarray!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Let me be the first to say that I am not a shill for the Republicans either. I think both parties are just the same diseased arm of corporate government.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by justinsweatt
Let me be the first to say that I am not a shill for the Republicans either. I think both parties are just the same diseased arm of corporate government.

Well if that is true, why is everyone so focused on the Massachusetts
race? All the liberals will be afraid of getting "coakleyed" in November

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by adifferentbreed

"ACORN and the Black Panthers are already on the ground-but-this time, it won't work. They'll get their butts handed to them.

Time will tell but I can assure you that BUS loads of minorities and other NON-MASS citizens are on their way to interject themselves YET AGAIN into messing the process up."

You don't find that racist in tone?

Blind as well, I see.

There's nothing racist in those remarks. It's just telling it like it is. Like in Obama being a good choice to run for POTUS because he is a light-skinned Negro who doesn't speak with a Negro dialect. Unless he wants to.

Blind as well, I see

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Had to put my tooth in and my eye piece on.....

Did you say Racist overtones? Hmmmmm. That sounds of ignorance of USA politics to me. But, we all have opinions....

Maybe you aren't from USA, I'll give you the benifit of doubt on that but in case you are, you really need to start reading up on what occurred (the underhanded stuff by ACORN and the Black Panters-oh yes and the UNIONs).

It is stuff like they have been caught doing that is fueling a lot of the people against Nobama and Coakley (the the rest of the Dems for that matter).

In all fairness, this issue will have to play out. We (Brown supporters) may just be wrong. Then I'll take the Red Pill.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
While you indulge yourselves in your little left/right, conservative/liberal bantor, Rome burns. America has the government it deserves. I place the blame on America's citizens. Criminals will get away with what you let them. If your still voting Rep/Dem you get the same old song and dance. Doesn't matter who wins this election. The government gets in. And I'll continue to vote third party even if I am "throwing my vote away".

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

To make you believe that there is an appearance of difference. That's my opinion anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join