It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell debris test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Exopolitics Hong Kong exposes Roswell debris received from Chuck Wade, to a flame. Ordinary household foil is used as a comparison. More at www.chuckwadeufo.com

www.youtube.com...

Another Vid:
Exopolitics HK: SUPPORT GARY McKINNON - Neil & Jake Gould expose on film, actual footage [in night vision] of the Secret Governments Space Fleet, piloted by Non Terrestrial Officers. The technology concerned is antigravity, taken from their UFO crash retrievals or given through technology exchange program by ETs. Financed without congressional oversight and paid for by an unsuspecting American public, these forces are now trying to extradite Gary McKinnon to the USA to ensure his silence; under the guise of his damaging of NASA computers. What are they hiding? Watch as Neil, Jake and Ed Grimsley show you first hand evidence of these craft at 200 miles altitude moving at an alleged 30,000 MPH.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15-1-2010 by stcaf]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stcaf
Exopolitics Hong Kong exposes Roswell debris received from Chuck Wade, to a flame. Ordinary household foil is used as a comparison.[edit on 15-1-2010 by stcaf]

I don't think that Chuck Wade or anyone has any of the Roswell "debris". What is left is stored at the National Archives and Records Administration and it has nothing to do with a crashed UFO.

Roswell Declassified: June 2003 Cover Story
www.popularmechanics.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by stcaf

G'day stcaf

Regarding the Roswell "wreckage":

I don't believe those guys have wreckage from Roswell.

Regarding the Grimsley videos:

I believe that all of the Grimsley videos I have seen show birds & satellites, except for that delta-shaped object.

I'm not sure what that is.

I recall that in one of the very long & very detailed previous threads about Grimsley's videos, Phage conjectured it could be a group of military planes in a refuelling formation.

Regarding McKinnon:

I've been saying right from the beginning of this case that.....

I don't believe he found evidence of anything, but he did find some cryptic wording & terminology that is of interest.

The problem is, the only people who can clarify that cryptic wording & terminology are the people who are taking action against him.

So.....we're stuck!

I have also stated right from the beginning that McKinnon will not end up being extradited to a jail in the USA.

The worst that will happen to him is some sort of minor sentence or home detention or good behaviour bond in the UK.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Maybe what came down at Roswell was a type of giant 'critter' that lives in low-earth orbit.

Here is a comparison of illustrations of the Roswell craft with a similiar Diatom.

*Some of the STS-75 critters also bear resemblance to Diatoms. Maybe life down here began as lifeforms up there....

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by stcaf

G'day stcaf

Regarding the Roswell "wreckage":

I don't believe those guys have wreckage from Roswell.

I believe that all of the Grimsley videos I have seen show birds & satellites, except for that delta-shaped object.

I recall that in one of the very long & very detailed previous threads about Grimsley's videos, Phage conjectured it could be a group of military planes in a refuelling formation.

Regarding McKinnon:

I've been saying right from the beginning of this case that.....

I don't believe he found evidence of anything, but he did find some cryptic wording & terminology that is of interest.

The problem is, the only people who can clarify that cryptic wording & terminology are the people who are taking action against him.

So.....we're stuck!

I have also stated right from the beginning that McKinnon will not end up being extradited to a jail in the USA.

The worst that will happen to him is some sort of minor sentence or home detention or good behaviour bond in the UK.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I disagree about the Ed Grimsley videos. First of all, birds reflect little or no light at night. Also, satellites do not make a 90 degree course change in less then a second. I use night vision myself, and have watched these things do this. Have you or has Phage?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by stcaf

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

I disagree about the Ed Grimsley videos. First of all, birds reflect little or no light at night. Also, satellites do not make a 90 degree course change in less then a second. I use night vision myself, and have watched these things do this. Have you or has Phage?

G'day Fiatlux

I haven't carried out the observations first hand.

However I have watched & read about the videos extensively.

Some of the threads on here have been extremely interesting.

Do you have footage of what you've seen?

If you do, why not start a thread for discussion?

By the way, do you have an opinion regarding the "delta" shaped object to which I refered?

Do you know the one I mean?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I don`t have anything as far as video goes, only what I have seen with my own eyes. And I can say, they are not birds & satellites. Those you can tell from the other things. As for the "delta" shaped objects, I have watched them dart across the sky at speeds that would make your jaw drop. What I find interesting, is when these objects, and not just the "deltas", make a 90 degree turn so fast, that you know the normal air transportation could not do this. My daughter and I are looking for a camera to use for getting some videos of this. I am limited as far as funds go, due to being disabled. Any ideas as far as cameras?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

G'day again FiatLux

I'm not a video or camera expert, so here's Zorgon's excellent thread, wherein I think there is discussion of various camera / video equipment.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is an embed of the YT video.

I'm still curious about the "delta" shaped object.

Have you see one like that?

Do you have an opinion as to what it might be?

I guess we better not veer off topic for too long.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

You lucky Cat! I wish I had a good night-vision set so I could watch the show too.

Hey MaybeNot,

Regarding that Delta-craft/formation you were asking for an opinion about....

Here's mine ( I can't help it mate
):

It looks like a single aircraft.

The lighting configuration is strange.

*I wonder what Plasma Actuators would look like through night-vision goggles.

Plasma Actuators:

AFRL is laying the groundwork to develop revolutionary hypersonic aerospace vehicles. Researchers are examining the feasibility of replacing traditional mechanical actuators, which move like wing flaps to control an air vehicle’s flight control surfaces, with plasma actuators that require no moving parts and are more reliable.

As part of the Boundary Layers and Hypersonics program, AFRL conducted a wind tunnel test to evaluate the feasibility of using plasma actuators for airframe flight control. In AFRL’s Mach 5 Plasma Channel wind tunnel, engineers used a strong electric field to ionize air around an air vehicle model to create plasma. The plasma-heated air successfully exerted force on the model and demonstrated that the plasma actuator concept is a viable area for further study and development. The program focuses on characterizing, predicting, and controlling high-speed fluid dynamic phenomena, including boundary layer transition; shock/boundary layer and shock/shock interactions; and other airframe propulsion integration phenomena such as real-gas effects, plasma aerodynamics, magneto-hydrodynamics, and high-speed flow heat transfer.

(Mr. R. Kimmel, AFRL/VAAA, (937) 656-7868)

More on Plasma Actuators:
www.thelivingmoon.com...

But what if it is a formation (I doubt that) - how could that be accomplished without placing the pilots in danger? Perhaps the planes don't have any pilots

Maybe what we are seeing is the swarm control and coordination technology come to fruition and being tested with UAV's...

Get doc here:

'Model-based Swarm Control of Unmanned Ground Vehicles' (but it also covers Air Vehicles...)
Lookahead Decisions Inc.
www.scs.org...

Another interesting paper on swarm control and coordination is this one:

SWARMING COORDINATION OF MULTIPLE UAV’S FOR COLLABORATIVE SENSING
www.newvectors.net...

Abstract:

Some imaging tasks and modalities (e.g., interferomet-ric SAR) require managing a dynamic spatio-temporal configuration of sensors (whether electro-optic or RF) over a wide area. One promising approach is to mount each sensor on a separate unpiloted vehicle, and endow the population of such vehicles with the ability to con-figure themselves and coordinate their actions to create and maintain the required sensor configuration. This paper describes some scenarios where such a capability would be useful, identifies technical issues that need to be addressed, suggests general principles and techniques that we have found useful in dealing with such scenarios, and describes a specific example that we have constructed and tested in a simulation environment.

Issues:
Coordinating multiple UAV’s for such sensing scenar-ios requires spatial and temporal coordination and the alignment of distinct roles within the team. Spatial co-ordination distributes units over the area being ob-served, and includes such tasks as determining the maximum spread between vehicles and the minimum acceptable number of revisits per unit area, assigning sectors to each unit, causing a team to converge in a specific location, or stationing UAV’s in a particular formation. Temporal coordination ensures that all UAV’s act at the right time or with the right frequency, provide their input at the right moment, and assume their designated locations and operating roles at the right time for the constellation to work as a whole. Team co-ordination seeks to optimize the assignment of individual vehicles to roles in terms of their preferences or con-straints (e.g., the configuration of individual vehicles), managing the formation, coordination, maintenance, and dispersion of groups of vehicles.

Conventional (non-autonomous) approaches require humans to fly each UAV. This approach is costly both in terms of manpower and (since all communications must go through the control center) bandwidth, and in addition can be a difficult cognitive task. Autonomous coordination among the aircraft permits the use of local nearest-neighbor communications (reducing band-width), and our experiments show that simple local algorithms can yield robust self-organization sufficient to satisfy these missions.

*But then there is the possibility that this delta-formation is a single aircraft with unusual lighting - but caused by what, lights? or maybe the new plasma actuators?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

yes, I remember the issue, and the tv special it spawned also. And I also remember the almost pristine Mogul "debris" they tried to tout as being what was found.

If we accept the military's timeline (for the Mogul explanation, and the statement the balloon was lost in June, not July), then the material in those boxes does not conform to something baking in the New Mexico sun for a month (flight 4, was on June 4th)... (not to mention again, that you'd have to assume that all of the witnesses from sergeants to generals who swore statements they'd seen the debris, were simply misidentifying these materials:

neoprene balloons, parchment parachutes, plastic ballast tubes, corner reflectors, a sonabuoy, and a black electronics box that housed the pressure cutoff switch

muller.lbl.gov...

I'm fairly certain NO military man (or even your average home Mr. Fixit) would confuse these items for being extraterrestrial in nature...especially given the sonabouy is 3' and some inches long at best.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This "material" from Chuck Wade is NOT from Roswell but from a second crash at the Plains of San Augustin New Mexico which also occured in July 1947.s251.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

G'day again Ex1 & thank you for your very interesting reply.

I apologise for not reading it sooner - I have been O/S on business for the past week.

I am aware of the plasma & the swarm technology, but I have not kept up to date on either topic.

So, I will enjoy reading your info.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

join