It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live in Paradise Now!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

Here in this thread we with you,
will guide as many as we with you can,
through the corridors of mind and experience,
to get to Paradise Now.

I'm already at Paradise Now.

I got here by getting to nowhere by zen meditation ...

Hi lowki,

The conceptual mind has many traps ... not the least of which is the belief/illusion of inner knowledge trap of making one think that they're "there" or even that there is a "there" to go to.

Be attentive to this, the clues/signposts are there for your observation ... they are words like "paradise" the idea that there is somewhere to "get to" or even that "zen meditation" is a means to an end.

One of the first such traps one encounters when they get a glimpse of their liberated self is immediate extrapolation of the epiphany and wishing to share their path and experience with others. That is still the ego speaking ... sure, it speaks more kindly and more clearly, but it is still the "me" and not the "I."

I promise you I say all this with love for I spent much time trapped at the midpoint, with one foot in each existence, and it simply isn't it. Mostly because there is no "it."

In the end all needs to be stripped ... including paradise, zen, even the present moment has to go for it to exist.

Regards.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Actually manifesting works. And those terms which separate us from the wish do not actually do that. For example affirmations written or spoken, work as well. I've taken away severe tooth ache in 5 minutes when I couldnt take it away no matter what, by saying, "I experience no pain. My mouth, and teeth are healed, healthy and restored!" The words imply a knowledge of the opposite. This is manifesting now! Implies its not there yet. Yet the resonance of the throat chakra manifests.

Also, when imaging, the key is, higher frequency, and really connecting with Higher Self, because its acutally co-creation, in other words what is to be. There are consequences in life for greed and harming others. So placing all in Higher Self's hand or Divine Creator if you believe in this, is very good. And I believe that we are the Many in One and in infinity there can be no One, however, the Love and connections between us, the infinite universe that is here, the Force, is all the Divine of which we all are a part of, the many parts of.

Picturing with emotion, with your senses helps. Seeing this world as solutions and advancement for all is strong.

Like I said, anything that focus's on harm or includes sacrifice isn't going to be a good thing when the curtain comes up.

It will come up this time for everyone . When we come, we have many different crayons and can color the scenes up in many ways, but the outline to the DVD is there. Sometimes we can even change the shape of the scene, and rearrange the lines of the outline. We don't change the progression of the beginning to the end of the dvd however. When the dvd is over, the curtain is up.

Harming anyone with intent is something that will cause so much shame when they discover who they were all along, Infinite Light, and who all those they harmed were, their beloved faimily and soul mates. That they were here to shine their light and nudge and encourage,not brutalize and control others, and not harm a single hair on a single one of them.

Sharing with others for awareness is why many actually incarnated who didnt have to come this time. Life isn't a lone wolf experience, and no one has to figure it all out alone. Wherever there is strong darkness, there is equally strong light to balance and shine. And teamwork gets the job done better.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I understand what you are saying ... but what you call "manifesting" isn't actually manifesting anything. It is acceptance of what is without mental resistance. In your example with the toothache, the pain went because presumably the mind stopped resisting it, for "pain" like all relativistic mind made constructs is just a mental concept. Now I realize that the sensation of what we call pain may have changed nature through the process you described, but removing the mind resistance that "pain" has a quality that requires it to be avoided in itself will have immediate affect on the senses, thus changing the physical sensation.

Btw, there's nothing in what you expressed that I disagree with ... the chair is comfortable, existentially more comfortable that many others, but it is still a mental chair.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I don't know, I "manifested" pink hearts in the clouds. I didn't think I couldnt and of course it didn't happen right away. The sky was alarming looking, black sheets of clouds with dark stormy pink overlay, all moving quickly. I kept vividly imagine pink hearts, not even thinking maybe to start "small". I did it for around 10-15 minutes and then went to grab a coffee. About 20 minutes was at the door again, and there hearts, big hearts, little hearts, abstracted hearts, pink and white ones. Never since, and never again have I tried that, nor have I ever seen a heart in the clouds before and I sky watch alot.

Another time when I was manifesting I tried a long shot, someone who hadnt contacted me in half a year. Next day he did.

If we keep a journal and work on raising our freuqency we will surprised. I have a thread on this. We need to manifest eden, and co-create a better world. Its partly why we're here, is to wake up to who we really are inside and work with our Higher Selves and help.

We need to work at reaching higher vibrations and raising our consciousness, things manifest faster in Higher Frequency.

Vision boards, collages, holding images with emotion, these all count. Envisioning the world equal and loving is a very good thing.

[edit on 29-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Just to be more clear about that which I am trying to express ...

Have you ever sat in a room you thought was silent, then some at first imperceptible background noise like the air conditioning stops and you realize that a room you thought was silent really wasn't?

Alternatively imagine that unbeknownst to you you've been wearing and carrying a hundred layers of clothing that don't belong to you on your person your entire life ... then one day the realization/epiphany comes that you are heavy with all these external mental and conceptual layers and that there's no need to carry them any more.

So you start stripping them away ... one by one ... but the mind resists because those layers give it meaning ... a mind made sense of self and purpose.

What happens is, and what I was pointing to in my response to the OP, is that because when the first layers are removed one will get a sense of liberation, the mind will trap one in believing that they are naked when if fact there are many more layers to be stripped away. But unless one is attentive to this, and because they feel relatively light compared to where they began, their mind will convince them that they're "there."

Wishing to "help" others is a typical manifestation of the self and ego when but a few top layers have been stripped. For such is the immediate difference to the person that a need arises to share it with others. But it is still the ego.

Meditation, manifestation, visualization are all helpful tools in the process but they need to be shed as well ... for they are temporary shortcuts to a state that is permanently available because it is in fact our natural state stripped of all the layers. But that's why folks get addicted to meditation, because it is easier to use a shortcut tool to the I than it is to do the permanent work of stripping all the layers ... also because each layer becomes exponentially more difficult to identify and let go of.

But meditation, visualization, manifestation, etc are merely there as pointers to realize what lies within so that it may be without them.

Does that make sense?

[edit on 29 Apr 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I was just watching this Timothy Good posted on the ET forum. He quoted the astrophysicists: "Earth is unique".

Well, I would say: Earth is a paradise. Or it could be. It's like our floating garden in space. And when you really see it, it's hard to imagine anything more beautiful.

We should take care of our green/blue ball of wonder here.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I have a very hard time with anyone trying to define my paradise. Not to take offense of course OP I love the thread but my paradise isn't yours. For some paradise might be true zen and spiritual calm, for others perhaps it is lively conversation with a true friend and yet for others it might indeed be that steak. How can we define what is paradise for another? I've read and studied zen behavior and true spiritual silence and I think the Bhudda was trying to convey that zen can be in any form so long as it is zen. A calligrapher from the ancient Orient could find zen in a perfectly realized brush stroke. I think zen is the hardest and yet easiet thing in the world to achieve. The point is it has to be pure in order to reach such a paradise. Who is to say the man with his steak hasn't reached it, at least for a moment?

I am not trying to sound silly. I promise you I am quite serious

To answer your question, no I am not at paradise...not even close

-Kyo

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Just to be more clear about that which I am trying to express ...

Have you ever sat in a room you thought was silent, then some at first imperceptible background noise like the air conditioning stops and you realize that a room you thought was silent really wasn't?

the only completely silent room I remember being in is my mind.

Alternatively imagine that unbeknownst to you you've been wearing and carrying a hundred layers of clothing that don't belong to you on your person your entire life ... then one day the realization/epiphany comes that you are heavy with all these external mental and conceptual layers and that there's no need to carry them any more.

So you start stripping them away ... one by one ... but the mind resists because those layers give it meaning ... a mind made sense of self and purpose.

Well one time I was on shrooms I realised much of my life I had been imagining myself as my father. After that point I decided to become a self-guided entity and developed my own style, way of being and such.

What happens is, and what I was pointing to in my response to the OP, is that because when the first layers are removed one will get a sense of liberation, the mind will trap one in believing that they are naked when if fact there are many more layers to be stripped away. But unless one is attentive to this, and because they feel relatively light compared to where they began, their mind will convince them that they're "there."

So you're more interested in the process then the actual attainment?
How about accepting and experiencing transcendent bliss?
It's quite enjoyable if you let yourself.

Wishing to "help" others is a typical manifestation of the self and ego when but a few top layers have been stripped. For such is the immediate difference to the person that a need arises to share it with others. But it is still the ego.

what do you mean by ego?

in my view it is third chakra, the chakra of choice.
You can choose to help yourself, or help others,
this can polarize a person STS (service to self) negative-magnet-pole or STO (service to others) postive-magnet-pole

Meditation, manifestation, visualization are all helpful tools in the process but they need to be shed as well ... for they are temporary shortcuts to a state that is permanently available because it is in fact our natural state stripped of all the layers. But that's why folks get addicted to meditation, because it is easier to use a shortcut tool to the I than it is to do the permanent work of stripping all the layers ... also because each layer becomes exponentially more difficult to identify and let go of.

I feel happy good and nice the vast majority of the time.
I only meditate when I'm using it for something,
like if I feel my vibrations require balancing,
or I wish to calm down,
or think about something else,
or remote view somewhere.
there are many chakra's each having it's own meditation.

But meditation, visualization, manifestation, etc are merely there as pointers to realize what lies within so that it may be without them.

Does that make sense?
[edit on 29 Apr 2010 by schrodingers dog]

They are tools.
After you build a boat,
can still keep the tools to build something else.

Really all tools are meant for creation of new experience.
I agree some people only use a particular form of meditation,
to a hammer every problem is a nail.

There are a variety of meditations, as well activities,
such as singing, dancing, yoga, art, music,
that can all lead to greater fullfillment,
as well as create new experiences for the multiverse,
sharing with others for mutual growth.

Originally posted by KyoZero
I have a very hard time with anyone trying to define my paradise. Not to take offense of course OP I love the thread but my paradise isn't yours.

For some paradise might be true zen and spiritual calm, for others perhaps it is lively conversation with a true friend and yet for others it might indeed be that steak. How can we define what is paradise for another?

You bring up a good point.
Zen or calm only fulfills a single chakra,
though may also help balance present chakra energies.

A steak fullfills the second chakra of desire.
A conversation with true friend fullfills the fourth chakra of heart anchor.

To feel completely fullfilled all the chakras require satisfaction.
Zen is only a blank slate on which to begin.

I've read and studied zen behavior and true spiritual silence and I think the Bhudda was trying to convey that zen can be in any form so long as it is zen. A calligrapher from the ancient Orient could find zen in a perfectly realized brush stroke. I think zen is the hardest and yet easiet thing in the world to achieve. The point is it has to be pure in order to reach such a paradise. Who is to say the man with his steak hasn't reached it, at least for a moment?

eating food is a different chakra level.
Though they can "momentarily" fullfill that chakra.

Some people don't realize there are other chakras to fullfill,
so they try to get all their "paradise" by filling one,
which can lead to obesity if eating,
or mind numbingness if meditating.

I remember at some point I meditated so much my mind was completely silent,
it's like all my psychic abilities had been turned off,
for a while it was okay,
but then I decided to reactivate,
since it's really more interesting with many chakras working in unison.

To answer your question, no I am not at paradise...not even close

-Kyo

It's okay,
if you wish it,
and let yourself have it,
it will manifest.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I much prefer being vegan.
that it didn't work for someone addicted to meat and cheese.

- Lowki

I cannot bear the scream of tomatoes when my knife cut into them. Neither can I stand the squeal of the peas when I pop them into my mouth.

That is why I remain a carnivore. Good juicy meat done medium with wonderful sauces or curried.

That is my idea of paradise.

Shanlung

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by shanlung

- Lowki

I cannot bear the scream of tomatoes when my knife cut into them. Neither can I stand the squeal of the peas when I pop them into my mouth.

That is why I remain a carnivore. Good juicy meat done medium with wonderful sauces or curried.

Shanlung

I used to also be a carnivore, meat and starch.
Unfortunately meat (industrial grown) nowadays doesn't have much nutrients,
so I was constantly malnutritioned,
ate really voraciously so was overweight.

Now my favorite is salad.

To me screaming of animals or people is equally rewarding,
my reptilian carnivorous self is strongly activated,
gets me salivating.
I was a pirate for a while,
as well as a carnivorous reptilian.
So beginning a meal by with carnivorous teeth ripping out someones pulsing neck,
is quite hospitable as a past experience that happened often enough.

My main motivation for veganism is purely for health and nutrition.

[edit on 30-4-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

- Lowki

Shanlung

I used to also be a carnivore, meat and starch.
Unfortunately meat (industrial grown) nowadays doesn't have much nutrients,
so I was constantly malnutritioned,
ate really voraciously so was overweight.

Now my favorite is salad.

To me screaming of animals or people is equally rewarding,
my reptilian carnivorous self is strongly activated,
gets me salivating.
I was a pirate for a while,
as well as a carnivorous reptilian.
So beginning a meal by with carnivorous teeth ripping out someones pulsing neck,
is quite hospitable as a past experience that happened often enough.

My main motivation for veganism is purely for health and nutrition.

Pirate for a while!

Good for you that you got out of Somali , or Goldman Sachs. Piracy not so rewarding nowadays.

I am good friend of a Jain family. To them and their standard, vegan like you is a lot closer to me, a pure carnivore than to them. Yet I have been invited a few times to take dinner with them.

The tomatoes were already cooked with the peas so they stop screaming and squealing when I stuffed them into my mouth.

I wonder if you know the Tao Te Ching, the Taoist bible. The first 2 sentences go like this

Tao ker Tao, fei chang Tao
Ming ker Ming, fei chang Ming

or

The Tao that you think is the Tao, is not the true Tao
The Name that you think is the Name, is not the Name.

Likewise the worthy experience that you might have, is not likely to be the Paradise that you think.

The Paradise that you think is the Paradise, is not the true Paradise.

I feel so sorry to say that to you. Perhaps you should join me in a juicy steak which taste good dripping with juice and might actually make you a born-again Carnivore.

And find your personal paradise in that. No one, other than your vegan friends, will fault you on that.

Warmest regards

Shanlung

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Pirate for a while!

Good for you that you got out of Somali , or Goldman Sachs. Piracy not so rewarding nowadays.

How about the skull and bones?
2 Presidents recently, as well as several candidates,
a war in Afghanistan to resecure their opium fields.
and Iraq to secure their oil fields.

America's being run by pirates.

Somali pirates get more annual income than the official Somali government.

Pirates are mini-governments,
when they have thousands of people,
they are called governments or regimes.

Government is a carnivorous process,
that feeds-on or taxes the populace.

Just as a smart farmer,
a smart government seeds and fertilizes the field for greater harvest.

I am good friend of a Jain family. To them and their standard, vegan like you is a lot closer to me, a pure carnivore than to them. Yet I have been invited a few times to take dinner with them.

The tomatoes were already cooked with the peas so they stop screaming and squealing when I stuffed them into my mouth.

I thought jains were vegetarian.

I wonder if you know the Tao Te Ching, the Taoist bible. The first 2 sentences go like this

or

It's actually

" The Tao that can be trodden is not the enduring and
unchanging Tao. The name that can be named is not the enduring and
unchanging name."
www.thetao.info...

Likewise the worthy experience that you might have, is not likely to be the Paradise that you think.

The Paradise that you think is the Paradise, is not the true Paradise.

I feel so sorry to say that to you.

You really shouldn't.

NOT simply means Aware, where true is present-moment experience.

so "the paradise you think is the paradise, is aware the present-moment-experience paradise."

In present moment I live in paradise.

there you be.
happy love and free :-)

Paradise for all.
Wealth and prosperity.
Forest gardens and fab labs.

[edit on 2-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

or

It's actually

" The Tao that can be trodden is not the enduring and
unchanging Tao. The name that can be named is not the enduring and
unchanging name."
www.thetao.info...

[edit on 2-5-2010 by lowki]

ROTFLOL!

It looks like spin-doctors are not just in the halls of government and regimes and corporations and banks. They also can be found all over in places claiming to hand out info.

What I gave you is the most direct translation from Chinese, from the hand that pen those words.

Without the layers upon layers of interpretations added on interpretations that almost all but obscure the meaning of the words.

But if you chose to believe what you read there, by all means.

I who know perhaps 0.01 % of what I think I know, can I make judgement on paths that others chose to walk. I am only a simple Taoist, idiotic at times.

And by the way, Taoism is the 'Zen' in Zen Buddhism.

I reserve my judgment only on mundane things like whether I order lamb chops , T bone or rump steak.

You should find out more on Jains.

Warmest regards

Shanlung

aka

Taoistic Idiot

[edit on 2-5-2010 by shanlung]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

What I gave you is the most direct translation from Chinese, from the hand that pen those words.

Without the layers upon layers of interpretations added on interpretations that almost all but obscure the meaning of the words.

And by the way, Taoism is the 'Zen' in Zen Buddhism.

Oh why thank you great sage.
Oh wonder and merriment!

How thou hast blessed mine heart.
Belonging and love be thrust upon thou.
Oh thy heart weeps with sorrow,
yet it is laden with joy,
how happy,
how cowardice.

This be and not this be
equivalent to false
logically

This be or not this be
equivalent to true
logically

false be zen,
none, prime-creator.
this we can agree upon.

As in Tao Te Tching:
this be such and not such,
be equivalent to False, so be Zen.

[edit on 3-5-2010 by lowki]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It's certainly possible to be in Paradise Now.

Paradise Now-and-Then (not to mention Paradise Tao-and-Zen) is possible, too.

Paradise Someday Maybe strikes me as a real bummer, man. Kind of like a rerun of Paradise Lost but without the benefit of Milton's use of language most of the time. Nevertheless, it seems to be a pretty popular destination, so who am I to judge what gets people through their nights?

Anyway, sometimes I can't help but feel that Fhloston Paradise is where it's really at.

[edit on 5/3/10 by silent thunder]

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Lowki,

I do not even need to look East. Isn't there this Western saying that urge you not to try to make a silk purse from a sow's ear? Your trying to make a sage out of a self declared idiot is just about as futile.

Long time ago, I came across a very slim book. That was Sun Tzu Ping Fa, better known as Sun Tzu ' Art of War'. That was maybe 20 pages long, lots of blank spaces in the page too. A direct translation of the treatise written by Sun Tse himself. That was such a profound book that I urge you to read in case you chose to return to your former piratical ways.

Since then, I saw in book shops more and more translations of 'Art of War'. Those 'translations' grew to 100 pages, to 150 pages, to 300 pages.

Poor Sun Tzu ideas became buried in a whole heap of verbal diarrhea.

I think those authors did not stop there and went on to the Tao Te Ching.

The best road to paradise will be by reading the slimmest book of Tao Te Ching that you can find.

Do send me an email when you reached there.

Warmest regards

Shanlung

aka

Idiotic Taoist

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
reply to post by lowki

Is there anyone in Paradise with a sense of humour?

I've strong ties with Sirius.

I'm not sure what planet laughter is from.
But I don't think I've visited it.

Unless this is the planet.

It seems to be an instinctive spell casting.

Lowki,

I do not even need to look East. Isn't there this Western saying that urge you not to try to make a silk purse from a sow's ear? Your trying to make a sage out of a self declared idiot is just about as futile.

Long time ago, I came across a very slim book. That was Sun Tzu Ping Fa, better known as Sun Tzu ' Art of War'. That was maybe 20 pages long, lots of blank spaces in the page too. A direct translation of the treatise written by Sun Tse himself. That was such a profound book that I urge you to read in case you chose to return to your former piratical ways.

Since then, I saw in book shops more and more translations of 'Art of War'. Those 'translations' grew to 100 pages, to 150 pages, to 300 pages.

Poor Sun Tzu ideas became buried in a whole heap of verbal diarrhea.

I think those authors did not stop there and went on to the Tao Te Ching.

The best road to paradise will be by reading the slimmest book of Tao Te Ching that you can find.

Do send me an email when you reached there.

Okay well I read it.
As usual it says nothing.

This and not this be false.
Therefore it says nothing.

Like I said,
zeroth-creator.

Meditating on nothing,
dark stillness.

[edit on 21-7-2010 by lowki]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join