It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA: Consequences of Partition of Palestine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A surprisingly accurate time-line of events is described in a disclosed secret CIA report before the partition of Palestine was initiated and Israel created. Anyone who reads the report will be baffled and ask why if Govt. was aware of consequences they allowed i.e, supported such a thing?

The first page accurately tells what would happen in case of partition of Palestine. Armed riots etc

This second page accurately defines the status of Palestine in Arab world.

This page define what action the Arab nations will take. Read the last line of the document as it is very important.

The most important part of the report: Territorial ambition it reflects the current Israeli policy of land grabbing and building of illegal settlements.
Soliciting of Foreign Aid: The propaganda campaign by Israel since last 60 years by Zionist. It is interesting in the report the word injustice is stated as "injustice".

The top lines accurately define the "exaggerated" propaganda by Israel for demanding and taking more territory. This page says the propaganda will be widely publicised and and exaggerated. Also interesting to note is the role of U.S.S.R.

The Conclusion of Report

It is an interesting 19 page report and I recommend everyone to read it.

Instructions to find the report
Goto www.cia.gov... and select Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room under Library section and search for - THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE PARTITION OF PALESTINE (ORE 55)

[edit on 15-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Funny how honest (and prescient) the report is. However, since the founding of Israel in 1947 the CIA has done nothing but further worsen arab-israeli -US relations. The makeup of personnel in the CIA at that time was far different from those in the CIA today. I really believe they were patriots at that time but have come to think of themselves as a law unto themselves since. President Carter was the last US President that seemed to have any grasp on how to handle Israel. Every one since has pretty much done the bidding of AIPAC. The report clearly shows the difference between Jews and Zionists. Today, to be anti-zionist is considered to be anti-semitic. Propaganda has been a very successful tool for the Israeli's.
Good find DecemberRain, S & F.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I agree with you how precise the report is and it equally is strange seeing their action opposite.

Edit to add: It is ProtoplasmicTraveler who told me about this report so the credit goes to him. Thanks

[edit on 15-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Very interesting indeed!

It really helps us today, when trying to stay firm in our opinion about the Zionists and Palestine, that at one point the CIA was in complete agreement with what we argue every day.

Of course the Zionists hadn't taken over the government; and bribery - sorry, lobbying - wasn't as rampant as it is today; and of course the shills were still primarily under their "rocks".

SneakyB

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Excellent post! It's very interesting to go digging around in the CIA's online FOIA archives... loads of interesting stuff. I noticed the date on the file is November of 1947. The CIA was only two months old at the time!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Someone336

Exactly, they were not influenced by outside Govt. and infiltrations at that time.

top topics

join